• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witchblade Resharpened For Film

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33661

Witchblade Resharpened For Film

Platinum Studios, IDG Films and Relativity Media are financing and producing two back-to-back features based on the comic-book series Witchblade, Variety reported. Shooting is set to begin late next year in China; no writer or director is yet attached, the trade paper reported.
    sigpic

I have a sneaking suspicion Yancy Butler won't be the star of this one. I don't know that they'll trust her again given her problems.

I liked the show. I'd love to see the movies.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Saw the show a few times should be good
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
        I have a sneaking suspicion Yancy Butler won't be the star of this one. I don't know that they'll trust her again given her problems.

I liked the show. I'd love to see the movies.
        I forgot, what were her problems? She drank a lot, right? It's been a while. I liked her, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          I forgot, what were her problems? She drank a lot, right? It's been a while. I liked her, though.
          Yeah, she had a drinking problem. But she did a great job with the character. I was pretty disappointed when they cancelled the show. Although the second season was a bit crappy compared to the first, IMO. But I still wish they had continued it.

I doubt if Yancy will be in the films either, though. Which is too bad. I also liked the guy who played Nottingham.

At any rate, it sounds pretty cool. Should be good.

Comment

Interesting. Hope they do the character justice.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X