• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson To Take Time Off

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33626

Jackson To Take Time Off

Peter Jackson, who went directly from helming the epic Lord of the Rings movies to his upcoming King Kong remake, told SCI FI Wire that he's actually going to take some time off. "We got to get through this and take ... time off and write some scripts, basically," Jackson said in an interview by satellite from New Zealand during post-production on Kong back in September. "Next year we're ... going to rest. ... I can't begin to describe how tired I am, you know?"
    sigpic

He deserves a vacation. I'd suggest New Zealand but....I think he's been there .

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
      He deserves a vacation. I'd suggest New Zealand but....I think he's been there .
      Agreed, with doing LOTR and King Kong I'm surprised he hasn't worn himself out hehe
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Is he still thinking about making the prequel Hobbit movie eventually? I don't think I'd want anyone else doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          Agreed, with doing LOTR and King Kong I'm surprised he hasn't worn himself out hehe
          I think he did wear himself out actually. He must've lost over 40 lbs?? He's skin and bones now. Not a bad workout I guess, direct 4 mega budget movies non-stop for several years straight. The stress alone would probably be a good workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
            I think he did wear himself out actually. He must've lost over 40 lbs?? He's skin and bones now. Not a bad workout I guess, direct 4 mega budget movies non-stop for several years straight. The stress alone would probably be a good workout.
            Yeah, I noticed that too about him. The man definitely is deserving of a long rest. Hope we can enjoy himself.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Jackson had said that he would consider doing the Hobbitt, but nothing was ever set in stone.
              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
              Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
              X