• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The anti Pete/anti Sam/Pete thread

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Who else hates Pete Shanahan?

Everyone hates Pete!!!!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Now, now. Not everyone hates Pete. I do , but he does have some fans around. I thought that once the Pete/Sam mess had been resolved - not in Pete's favour (yay!) - that I'd be able to go back and watch his scenes with Sam and enjoy them for the diversion they were. Except...discovered they still make me nauseous and my finger still itches towards the fast forward button. Go figure.

Ahem. Okay, that turned into more of a 'who hates Pete' thread than a 'ship thread', didn't it? <g>

Albion
      Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

What was the point to him? He sucked!!! Why did they write him??
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          hahahahahahahahahahaha

Who else hates Pete Shanahan?
          I do!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            What was the point to him? He sucked!!! Why did they write him??
            Maybe one of the writers wanted to be with Samantha, and wrote himself into the show as a fictional character "Pete Shanahan" lol

Comment

who is P.S.

P.S. is a bad dream for shipers S & J and me
              sigpic

Comment

While I (very blantently obviously) hated the whole Sam/Pete thing...I though the character was okay at the end of the day...just not right for Sam
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

It was because of the Black Widow Curse. All Carter's men died, so before letting her get with Jack, they needed to prove that not all her boyfriends died.

I still hate it though. Poor old David Deluise, though. I've been translating some German CityCon stuff about him, and he gets a hard time.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I joined the David DeLuise fanlisting yesterday..he seems like a really nice guy...pity about the SG Character he played...but I've given him a 'role' in my spin off series so he can be redeemed (after some whumpage )
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just noticed you got S.T.A.K.S on your sig too!!! Wooohooo! Well done Sue!
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

i don't hate pete. pete served a purpose. and pete is just the unfortunate victim of a writer's glaring plot hole and lazy writing.

he's also fun to play with.

now, as a mod, i do want to warn folks, pete is fair game, but David isn't. DdL is nothing more than an actor doing his job.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As a matter of fact, there IS a Sam/Pete shipper thread. And it's a REAL shipper thread, not a misleading excuse to bash the character.

For those who are actually interested, the thread can be found here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=316

But it's a PRO ship thread, so if all you want to do is attack Pete and ridicule the paring, you can stay the hell away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            As a matter of fact, there IS a Sam/Pete shipper thread. And it's a REAL shipper thread, not a misleading excuse to bash the character.

For those who are actually interested, the thread can be found here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=316

But it's a PRO ship thread, so if all you want to do is attack Pete and ridicule the paring, you can stay the hell away from it.
                            Thank you, Shadow. I'll head over there then, because I really don't feel welcome in this one, no matter what the topic of the thread might be.
                            ~bri~

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Temper, young padawan. Ah, wait, wrong universe.

Comment

Working...
                              X