Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what threat do the goauld pose now???after season 9???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what threat do the goauld pose now???after season 9???

well how many goaulds are there there must be thousands...if so do you think they will be able to pose a threat in the future???? i would like to know cause som threads are saying that even now the goauld are strong and others say they arent even a threat anymore....its all a bit confusing...
    tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
    yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
    Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Who knows... keep watching Atlantis something interesting happens regarding them

Comment

oh i know about that but is there anything else??

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

i don't know if they will ever be as powerful as the were but they will still be a thorn in our sides cause they are smart and power hungery so as long as they are alive they will always try to regain their power by any means necessary.

Comment

If the Goa'uld switched to guerilla warfare, just like the SGC has done the last 8-9 years, then they would be a serious problem. They have the technological knowledge to take guerilla warfare to a whole new level.

Comment

i think this is an issue of, will they become the tokra. i agree with anunis, the goauld could do a heck of alot of damage, but will they? they have no purpose anymore, baal is the only goauld who could be a threat to earth, and the jaffa dont care either way...id say they are old timers who might make one last stnad then get detroyed completely. i think baal is our best bet in ever geting snakes in SG ever again.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Does this belong in the Science and Tech forum?

Comment

I think the goa'uld pose a greater threath to earth now than what they did 8 years ago
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  I think the goa'uld pose a greater threath to earth now than what they did 8 years ago
                  How so?
                  Because of the advantage they can give to the Ori as their serveants in the MW?
                  It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                    How so?
                    Because of the advantage they can give to the Ori as their serveants in the MW?
                    Becuase now the goa'uld are going to get desperate(sp?) to get there empires back, and we all know how dangerous a desperate person can be.

And as aAnubiSs said if they start using guerilla tactics we're majorly screwed (that would make a few good eps)

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Not a thread for Sci/Tech forum.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        stealing all our chicken?

Help!
                        My emojournal

Comment

jokes aside, baal if he tried to shut the SGC down, control the IC and get to atlantis, if he can do that then what chance do we stand...let alone the intel about earth he could pass on to the priors.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                            If the Goa'uld switched to guerilla warfare, just like the SGC has done the last 8-9 years, then they would be a serious problem. They have the technological knowledge to take guerilla warfare to a whole new level.
                            well it would make sense if after us beating them for so long they finaly realized our way was better this WOULD make a impact immagine even a small goauld task force as trained as a sg team on a suicide mission to the alpha site i agree that this would be a major problem.especialy seen as how one of the main reason the goauld lost so much was becaus of their tactics...

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RA the sun god
                              well it would make sense if after us beating them for so long they finaly realized our way was better this WOULD make a impact immagine even a small goauld task force as trained as a sg team on a suicide mission to the alpha site i agree that this would be a major problem.especialy seen as how one of the main reason the goauld lost so much was becaus of their tactics...
                              They don't need suicide missions. They have cloaked tel'taks and al'keshes that can ring down naquadah nukes.

Comment

Working...
                              X