X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis's manufacturing abilities

spoliers for season 7*******************

just incase someone doesn't remember in season 7 we destroyed anubis's captial ship in the second esp and by the end of the season he attacked earth with his massive ship.

i was just wondering if anyone else thought it was strange that anubis could rebuild his massive capital ship soo quick. I was wondering if anyone else thought he might have been planning to have a fleet of these massive ships and that's why he was able to have another one soo quick cause it was already being built or if it is just another "odd" thing that has happened. and if he was do u think there are partially completed ships out on secret planets they we could stumble on to or even a manufacturing plant we could find

it is strange but he was wiping out many a system lord you many of had flagships of their own, he could have just commandeer one of those.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
      it is strange but he was wiping out many a system lord you many of had flagships of their own, he could have just commandeer one of those.
      i didn't think anyone outside of anubis and apophis had capital ships i thought everyone else just had hatak's

Comment

i bet Yu did. he was around for along time, if he didnt he not much of a goauld! also sokar did, as did cronos, all their fleet meergedi n to anubis's, he might of kept a few in reserve.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

my reason for thinking this is that when herur and apophis were forging their alliance to destroy the system lords they meet in thier respective ships apophis came in his capital ship and herur came in his hatak and it was said that they controlled 2 of the biggest fleets. so if herur didn't have one why would anyone esle? when cronas was encountered again he was in just a regular hatak as well so this is what i base my thoughts of only anubis and apophis having massive capital ships. also if sokar had one then why did he travel in a hatak to his "hell planet"?

Comment

sokar mustof he had the largest fleet, remember apophis onl got his aftrer he absorbed sokars fleet...also he may of just had some in reserve anyhow.
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

Didnt aphophis's capital ship first belong to sokar.

Comment

i think sokar had the plans in motion for a huge capital ship which apophis either built or took over completion of building since sokar didn't fly around in it to go visit his planets.

Comment

when ppl say capital ships they mean flagships and that means a goaulds personal ship so techincaly every goauld had a FLAGSIHP but not a supership...

and yes i think that anubis was planning to have a entire fleet of superships.LOLgood thing we stopped him
                  Last edited by Major Tyler; 10 December 2005, 09:42 PM. Reason: merge
                  tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                  yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                  Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X