• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triangle Sets SCI FI Record

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33620

Triangle Sets SCI FI Record

SCI FI Channel announced that its original miniseries The Triangle scored an average household rating of 3.6 over its three-night, six-hour run, Dec. 5-7, making it the highest-rated miniseries on SCI FI since the Emmy Award-winning Steven Spielberg Presents Taken in 2002. The miniseries—from executive producers Bryan Singer, Dean Devlin and Rockne O'Bannon—averaged 4.2 million viewers per night.
    sigpic

Thanks for the info, NIWDA. The Triangle was epic, so I'm not surprised it was such a hit. I know I was almost sad when it had to end.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yes it was very good. Not surprised at all either
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Watched all 3 eps today it was alright
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Dean Devlin wrote Stargate....it is fitting he kicks butt with Triangle too......
          Congrats Dean!!!!!
          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

What this really shows is that Catherine Bell is a walking, talking, (and quite attractive) gold mine.
            Everyone knows she's been wasted on JAG for years. Maybe she'll get to do WonderWoman like the rumors say??

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Thanks for the info, NIWDA. The Triangle was epic, so I'm not surprised it was such a hit. I know I was almost sad when it had to end.
              I agree. I watched the three installments yesterday, and I wish SciFi made more films of this quality.
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

More Catherine Bell. I liked her.
                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                  More Catherine Bell. I liked her.
                  Yeah, I thought she was pretty hot in it. Nothing beats a smart and beautiful woman.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X