X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ships...names + why u lik em...

sorry
    Last edited by RA the sun god; 09 December 2005, 03:49 PM.
    tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
    yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
    Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

What is the dropship? which episode?
    "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

well...sorry..
      Last edited by RA the sun god; 09 December 2005, 03:48 PM.

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Uh, RA the sun god, i do not wish to offend you but, what on earth are you doing, are you trying to fill an entire thread by your self?

As to wich ships i like, Atlantis is imo definetly the most interesting ship so far, Also like the Asgard ships And their names
        sigpic

Comment

brilliant resource on ships, really like it but can i make one surgestion:

post this entire thread in to word then repost in 1 2 3 4 posts, not as 117 post as you are doing....please!
          btw i like this, just needs organsing more.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

thanks but i find this easier...sorry

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

no all you are doing is trying to rack up post counts
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

appologies
                Last edited by RA the sun god; 09 December 2005, 03:49 PM.

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

sooo your lying, there is good information here, that couldnt be created from typing this quickly, believe me if got enough experience in this. so you must be copying and pasting in from a document. you could of easily C&P the entire docuemtn in, there is a 4 page limit however. so that would only get you 10 posts. so you decided to get your post count up about 10 fold by spliting it up; there by creating the most detail and best ship break down ive seen in a while ( exactly what ive wanted for along time in S&T) but wasting it, your time and your own credability in the process... im soo pissed off at you, this could of been a great addition to this forum but your just making yourself a post count leech!

immhotep
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  11000! green me

Comment

ps. please reorganise this in to some sort of order, i want to give you green i really do soo please just putthe wraith stuff together in a post and the human stuff together. or the fighters and the mothership together... such a small thing would make this a great resource.
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

125 posts of spam isnt right. immhotep is right, you severly damaged your credibility with this and for lying and sayingyou just liked doing it like that
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

It's a few minutes' work to merge 125 posts into 15.

This is a discussion forum, and I'm not seeing much discussion of a topic, and I feel that that might be in part because it's daunting for people to plough through seven pages of a brand new thread to see if there's anything for them to discuss. One page is more welcoming and less of a strain on the forum's servers.
                        Last edited by Madeleine; 09 December 2005, 12:40 PM.

Madeleine

Comment

thank you very much, now this is a thread i can give green for. ive alway want someone to get a resource other than the omni fro ships, this is shaping up to be a good cantidate. thanks mad and RA.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

ive just realised somethin, this entire thing is copied from SG-tech.net! thats copyright breach im sure.
                            youve copied the entire wesite in to this! i jsut gave you green for creating a good resource and then found out youve copied in entirety the best resource ive found othe than the omnipedia...your pathetic, i have no words, ive i could give you red i would. and if somebody else can give it to him for me, brilliant!
                            youve just lost all repect, blocked.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

I would but I would rathered not, I think the mods should check out that source just in case it is a breach of copywrite. Oh and thanks for sorting his posts on here Madeline, and the ones he did on that other one, "Asgards*in*..something or other" RA, you have lost all respect and credability by doing this, and if you want a high post count do it the old fashioned way and dont spam please.

Comment

Working...
                              X