This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Daniel find Love?

Now this is a serious question, Daniel LOVED Sha're, and she was taken away from him, and she died without him ever losing his lover for her. He really cared about Sarah, and she got stuck with Osiris, and even though they removed it, I don't think that is going to be able to help reestablish a relationship. Then along came Vala, I think that there could be chemistry but he is so afraid of losing someone, and then after the TTTB, we saw her real side and then when he thought she was dead he seemed hurt. Ok so Sam has her "Jack" or a fall back to Pete, and Teal'c Had a supportive wife, and now he has Ishta, and it seems that Hammond is very happy, and I don't even have a clue what is going on with Landry. But Can Daniel ever have another love, a love like what he had with Sha're or is he going to block everyone who gets close so he doesn't get hurt.

Nope, poor Danny boy is doomed.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I know it's really silly, , but I hope not...

Not that I don't want to see him happy, but I don't think that after living that tremenduous love story with Sha're there could be any woman to compare to her.

I mean, what they lived was something too deep to ever be replaced by another love. They were made for each other and their relationship was (almost) perfect.

And then there's his blocking everyone so he won't get hurt. I don't think there could be such an extraordinary woman to be able not only to break his walls, but also to live with a ghost. And definitely NOT Vala.

But again, my opinion is influenced by the fact that I'm a maniac Daniel/Sha're shipper, so don't take me too seriously...

Comment

Oh, Daniel will find love, but not necessarily on the show...

Comment

It would be especially hard for Daniel. I mean, it's hard enough for Carter to reveal to people what she does, but a girlfriend of Danny's would have to cope with the dying thing.

Despite being a shipper, I'm starting to see a very amusing pattern.
          Sam's boyfriends all die at the end of a date.
          Daniel repeatedly dies and comes back.

Could be a match! Hehe!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I'm all for Daniel finding someone, as long as that someone isn't Vala. The idea of that ship is just wrong to me because it seems so out of character with what we know about Daniel and his preferences in women. If Daniel can find someone and be happy, heck I'm there. Don't know if TPTB are going to do it, but it's definitely within the realm of possibility.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I think Daniel and Vala would work, but it'd have to be a very slow progression.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                I think Daniel and Vala would work, but it'd have to be a very slow progression.
                Here, here! It's gonna take a (very) long time, but it's gonna be HILARIOUS to watch.

There's only us,
                There's only this
                Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                No other road,
                No other way
                No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                  Here, here! It's gonna take a (very) long time, but it's gonna be HILARIOUS to watch.
                  I agree

Comment

There is obviously tension and a physical attraction there, it's developping the emotional attachment. I think it'll be good. And Vala brings out the funny side of Daniel, that we only occasionally used to see with Jack. She'd be good for him.

Comment

Lol I just noticed where Danny's looking in the pic that I posted!

Comment

To be honest, what red blooded male wouldn't?

Comment

*cough*
                          Season 1-2-3-4-5 Daniel wouldn't

Comment

That was pre ascension Daniel. Just goes to show that living on a higher plane of existence isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

I don't think TPTB are going to do any romance on the show for any of the characters. I think they're afraid of it turning into a soap opera.

Hopefully, Daniel will find someone, but the writers aren't going to push it. I like Daniel and Vala together. Those of you who hang out in the D/V thread know that. Daniel and Vala are pretty opposite each other personality wise, and if they ever tried a serious relationship, there would have to be compromises made for it to work. I guess we see how it plays out, won't we?

Comment

Working...
                              X