This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kull armour...and kull themselves...

the us have valas super soldier suit from prometheus unbound what happenes if they mass produce this who would be able to stop them???and also this thread is about what u think about the kull warriors in generall!!!ps what could get thru a kulls armour???
    tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
    yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
    Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Dude, It's a prop.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
      Dude, It's a prop.
      lighten up if it wasnt a prop...duh

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Well, one of the biggest problems for the armor is: Materials.
        That plus, the fact it all locks up when anything without naquadah in their blood wears it....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
          That plus, the fact it all locks up when anything without naquadah in their blood wears it....
          I wonder if that couldn't be gotten around by analyizing the exact form of naquada in the blood of, say, Sam, and then synthesizing the necessary compound so anyone can use goa'uld tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2

Bull puckey, you obviously didn't watch Promethius Unbound. Daniel wore the armor. I didn't see it lock up on him. He has never been a host, no naquada in Danny boy's blood.

Comment

They could give it to the To'kra or the Jaffa. The To'kra could certainly use it.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
                Bull puckey, you obviously didn't watch Promethius Unbound. Daniel wore the armor. I didn't see it lock up on him. He has never been a host, no naquada in Danny boy's blood.

Yeah. I don't see how a suit of armor would require naquada to work. It's not a mechanized suit.

As was said before, the materials are probably not availible to produce the armor, but there were a bunch of dead Kull warriors after Anubis left the scene. They should have salvaged as many suits as they could.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                  They could give it to the To'kra or the Jaffa. The To'kra could certainly use it.
                  ha! give the two most arrogent races in SG the best defencive armour ever created to 'retro engineer'...id prefer to give them a ZPM!
                  imagine the new SG team with new guns and new armour...bring it on!
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

how about this u say how u could use the suits or how u would (if someon used them against u and they werent sup soldiers so no anti kull weapon)defeat them???that will expend...i hope...

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

simple you wouldnt, or you would have a massive nuke on you at all times just in case.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

lol

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

or u just beam them out into the sun dont care if its the best amour ever if they dont get fried, the massive dose of radation or the lack of oxgen might just solve the problem lol
                          i hope they use the anti kull weapon design in an energy weapon with stun and kill just fites under a standard weapon so u have the anvantages of energy and projectile weapons.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
                          O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Originally posted by valha'lla
                            or u just beam them out into the sun dont care if its the best amour ever if they dont get fried, the massive dose of radation or the lack of oxgen might just solve the problem lol
                            i hope they use the anti kull weapon design in an energy weapon with stun and kill just fites under a standard weapon so u have the anvantages of energy and projectile weapons.

They already have a kull-killer attachement to the P-90, aswell as the TER attachment, the ritu finder/killer.

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
                              They already have a kull-killer attachement to the P-90, aswell as the TER attachment, the ritu finder/killer.
                              i said imagine the kull killer didnt work!!!otherwise the solutions too simple!!! listen!!!

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X