This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The return of Jennifer Hailey

I would like to see the return of Jennifer Hailey. I mean, Elisabeth Rosen isn't doing much. She could ealiy repise her appearance on the show.

Trust me when I say that I love Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter (and I hope she never leaves), but I could see Jennifer Hailey replacing Carter if Tapping choose to leave.

What do you think about a return of Lt. Jennifer Hailey?

I have no particular problem with Hailey coming back. I liked her. Like you said, it would definitely have to be after Sam Carter/AT left (and I can't see that happening soon) or was promoted to a desk job, because I don't think that there'd be enough for both of them to do.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

It would be nice to know what happened to Hailey...
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

She didn't really float this Goa'uld's boat. She was ok though for the part she played.

Comment

Bringing new blood to the team will be good. A team of colonels and doctors seems a little bit unusual. An inexperienced young officer like Hailey will bring back a little of the discovering-new-worlds-spirit to the show.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
            Bringing new blood to the team will be good. A team of colonels and doctors seems a little bit unusual. An inexperienced young officer like Hailey will bring back a little of the discovering-new-worlds-spirit to the show.
            They don't need her, they have Vala!

Seriously though, she (Haily) was an interesting character.

Comment

I'm glad you posted a pic cause I would have never know by just her name!
              But, in my opinion, her character was tooo....what's the word I am looking for...tooo...GEEZ...must be a language barrier...

Basically, her character was interesting but the actress needed it to bring it more to life...But, I wouldn't be completely against it...In fact, I would have liked her better than Vala...*runs away really fast*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                In fact, I would have liked her better than Vala...*runs away really fast*
                *gasp*

Jaffa - KREE!

Comment

I have to say I LOVE Hailey. Almost as much as I love Cassie. When I first heard Shanks had left and there was to be a new replacement character, I thought, hoped and prayed to Ba'al (well, maybe not Ba'al in those days) that it would be Hailey. She was promised a place on an SG team, after all.

As for there not being enough for both Sam and Hailey to do, I disagree. I like the sparring matches and I love the fact that Hailey probably (apart from the obvious science thing) has more in common with O'Neill than Carter. The whole disregard for the rules and sense of humour thing. Anyone remember the whole prodigy "cool" thing?
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    I'm glad you posted a pic cause I would have never know by just her name!
                    But, in my opinion, her character was tooo....what's the word I am looking for...tooo...GEEZ...must be a language barrier...

Basically, her character was interesting but the actress needed it to bring it more to life...But, I wouldn't be completely against it...In fact, I would have liked her better than Vala...*runs away really fast*
                    Indeed! *quirking an eyebrow* If she becomes a few more episodes her character will be more living I think.

And by the way, you didn't need to run away for your opinion of Vala because its true! *hide under the desk*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                      *gasp*

Jaffa - KREE!
                      Could you stop that? You know you're never gonna get me! LOL....
                      sigpic

Comment

Indeed! *quirking an eyebrow* If she becomes a few more episodes her character will be more living I think.

And by the way, you didn't need to run away for your opinion of Vala because its true! *hide under the desk*
                        I'm right behind you...*crawls under the desk with you*
                        sigpic

Comment

I like Vala too, but Jen's something different. She's got that humour. In fact, she would have been a perfect replacement for Jack. Give Carter command of SG1 with Hailey as new girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            I like Vala too, but Jen's something different. She's got that humour. In fact, she would have been a perfect replacement for Jack. Give Carter command of SG1 with Hailey as new girl.
                            Thats a good idea! Very good!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats a good idea! Very good!
                              Why, thank you Olli! I've said it once, and I've said it again, Gateworlders should have a heavily weighted vote on the exec board!

Comment

Working...
                              X