• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flux Disappoints In Debut

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33565

Flux Disappoints In Debut

Charlize Theron's Aeon Flux debuted in second place at the Dec. 2 weekend box office, taking in a disappointing 13.1 million, the Reuters news service reported. The slack revenues marked Oscar winner Theron's second box-office dud in two months, after North Country.
    sigpic

You know, are ever going to impute something when you post an a article? It seems you are trying to artificially increse your post count.

Anyway, back on subject. Seeing as it took 60 Million to make the movie, I can see $13.1 Million as a disappointment.

I went to see it and it was good.

Comment

It did do better than Walk the Line, and I am not suprised though that it did not do that well since Harry Potter is still raking it in.
      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
      Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
        You know, are ever going to impute something when you post an a article? It seems you are trying to artificially increse your post count.
        hey, i'm just trying to keep others informed.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          hey, i'm just trying to keep others informed.
          Which is not a bad thing.

However, you post the article and head out. A forum is for discussion and this is not a news forum. We could easily have go to Sci-fi Wire and get this info ourselves. Some inpute would be great.

Comment

Well I'm not one to look these things up sometimes on my own. So thanks, NIWDA. I appreciate, as always.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I never spend much time searching for news articles anyways, and at least every now and then it helps some of us who are just too lazy. Thanks!
              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
              Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
              X