• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triangle Cast Faced Real Chills

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33561

Triangle Cast Faced Real Chills

The cast of SCI FI Channel's upcoming original miniseries The Triangle told SCI FI Wire that shooting the show for three months in South Africa offered thrills and some literal chills. "Shooting on that continent was rather extraordinary," said Eric Stoltz, who plays skeptical reporter Howard Thomas. "We would be ... sitting in our room, and baboons would come and invade the camp. Seriously. Yeah. Things like that would happen. Or we'd be out in the water, and I saw a great white fin. I mean, things happen."
    sigpic

Interesting. Too bad for the actors, at least they're well paid.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Anyone get a chance to watch this show yet? Just wanted to see if anyone has got anything to say about it, be nice to hear from other viewers.
      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
      Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
        Anyone get a chance to watch this show yet? Just wanted to see if anyone has got anything to say about it, be nice to hear from other viewers.
        I watched last night. It's definitely not the usual scifi claptrap. It actually got me to pay attention (that and there was nothing else on to pay attention to). I'm actually looking forward to the next installment. It does have its predictable aspects and a few cliches; Drunk sub pilot being one of the more obvious ones, but it's better than several Bermuda Triangle stories that came before it... which sadly doesn't take much especially if you remember one version (Escape from Atlantis) starring Mercedes McNab(Harmony from BTVS).

Everytime I see Bruce Davidson, who plays the psychic I can't help but seeing him dissolve into a puddle of liquid a la X-Men.

Their timing for this movie is brilliant. There is very little to compete with it since everything seems to be in reruns.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
        X