This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kull Warriors

At the end of serise 8 the jaffa take tartarus making it imposible for the Goa'uld to make more super soldiers but what happend next, did they just leave the planet behind or did they stay.

If the jaffa left then why didn't any other race go in and start experementing with the tecnology, the Kull warriors the armour and the ancient healing device are just some of the things left on tartarus by anubis.

Smashy-smashy.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
      Smashy-smashy.
      what are you on about.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        what are you on about.
        Why don't the Jaffa use the weapon on Dakara? Smashy-smashy.
        Why aren't they using the genetic adapter from Metamorphosis? Smashy-smashy.
        How do you stop people making more kull warriors? Smashy-smashy.

Comment

Why don't the Jaffa use the weapon on Dakara? Smashy-smashy.
          Why aren't they using the genetic adapter from Metamorphosis? Smashy-smashy.
          How do you stop people making more kull warriors? Smashy-smashy.
          Nope still dont know what smashy-smashy means

Comment

Nope still dont know what smashy-smashy means
            I just figure they probably wrecked the joint before they left, especially given that the key piece of equipment was a Goa'uld Queen.

Comment

I just figure they probably wrecked the joint before they left, especially given that the key piece of equipment was a Goa'uld Queen.
              Yes i suppose but what about the armour and the healing device, the things that are very difficult to destroy.

Comment

Yes i suppose but what about the armour and the healing device, the things that are very difficult to destroy.
                The healing device was probably pretty straightforward to destroy, actually, especially if it was just Anubis' approximation to the Ancient original. If the Jaffa were smart and the armour production took place there, they would have seized the facility, although there's been no sign of it so far.

Actually, it would make more sense for the main facility to have been elsewhere, since Anubis was using Tartarus as a trap to lure the Jaffa away from Dakara, in which case they would have found naff all.

Comment

Anubis probably tried to keep everything for Kull production separate. This makes it harder to topple an operation in one strike.
                  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                  The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                  A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                  That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                  Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                  Caboose: They could be worse?
                  Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                    Anubis probably tried to keep everything for Kull production separate. This makes it harder to topple an operation in one strike.
                    We know that all of the equipment needed to make them was in tartarus so anubis could produce them quickly.

Comment

The SGC has the Kull Armor that Vala left in "Prometheus Unbound" maybe in a year or two we will see tactical vest that can absorb energy weapons fire, instead just taking the kinetic energy and disspursing the thermal.

Comment

Nope. They want people to actually watch the show.
                        The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

"We know that all of the equipment needed to make them was in tartarus so anubis could produce them quickly"

I think we're just told that there's enough equipment to service seven Kull Warriors at a time in Evolution Pt.2. nothin about armour production

Comment

i think that (insert name) was right anubis was smart tartarus was a trap so none of the kull tech or anything usefull would have been there...
                            tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                            yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                            Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RA the sun god
                              i think that (insert name) was right anubis was smart tartarus was a trap so none of the kull tech or anything usefull would have been there...
                              Sounds like a sound theory, besides, Anubis is partically ascended, why the hell would he be dumb enough to lead the Jaffa to his prize army.

Anubis: "Hi Jaffa, here's the plans to my army, go on, blow it up!"
                              Jaffa: "WTF...?"

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                              X