This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Shanks' made-for-TV movie "Swarmed"

So, did anyone see it last night? It aired here in Canada on The Movie Network at 9:00 PM Eastern.

I thought it was pretty good, has just the right amount of cheese to it The special effects weren't top notch but they were still cool. Of course with every other movie of this genre it requires the stupidity of high ranking officials for the movie to have a plot. An example would be from "Dante's Peak", one of the characters said nothing bad was going to happen, nothing at all.

But neverless, it was an enjoyable movie and it was nice to see Shanks outside of his role of Daniel on SG-1. On that note I look forward to his appearance on CSI:Miami.

Like I said, anyone else see it?
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Originally posted by Taonas
    Like I said, anyone else see it?
    Nope, I'll keep an eye out for it though.

Comment

One thing that I had forgotten to mention, it would appear that this will air in January on the Sci-Fi Channel, so anyone who get's it keep an eye out for it.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
        One thing that I had forgotten to mention, it would appear that this will air in January on the Sci-Fi Channel, so anyone who get's it keep an eye out for it.
        Cool, at least I'll get to see it. Can't wait for January for various reasons now.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X