• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethon Aliens

OMG SO PLEASE BE THE FURLINGS!!!

I also have proof of the furlings living secretly on earth

behold

www.rathergood.com/moon_song

Thats gotta be them, if not we'll never know!
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

WHAT have you not seen icon? there human, about 30 years behind us and are run by this religious leader guy who got shot!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

I heartily doubt that the furlings would sink to the worship of the Ori, since all the others from the Fifth Race have been benevolent. But this brings up something that I've had my mind on for a while. The Ori provide an opportunity to bring back Jonas!!! The Ori could offer his people weapons in exchange for their worship.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

what? all others from the fifth race???
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Warning, extensive spoilers for "Fifth Race".

The episode "The fifth race" in which O'Neill had an ancient repository of knowledge downloaded into his mind and started doing wacky stuff.

It would have eventually killed him had he not designed a power source far beyond out normal technology, and dialed an 8-chevron address to get to the Asgard homeworld, where they helped him.

After one of the asgard had removed the ancient knowledge from his mind, he explained that there was once an alliance of four great races:
          1. The ancients
          2. The asgard
          3. The Nox
          4. The Furlings.

He then said that we had taken the first steps to becoming the fifth race blah blah blah.

So yeah, its a safe bet that those folks are in fact not the Furlings.
          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
            OMG SO PLEASE BE THE FURLINGS!!!

I also have proof of the furlings living secretly on earth

behold

www.rathergood.com/moon_song

Thats gotta be them, if not we'll never know!
            lol lol lol lol... i cant stop laughing
            i think ur right gotta be them thats why they have a fascination with the moon cause theyve been there in their mini ships....
            tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
            yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
            Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
            X