This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jack/Kynthia Ship Discussion Thread

I think this is the ship that everyone should jump on... forget Sam, there is a woman that Jack deserves even more - and I feel on the day he retires from the Military, he's going to ask to use the Stargate one last time to retire and live with the woman of his dreams... Kynthia. They lived a brief "lifetime" together, and at the end Jack even mentioned how he felt about her.

Once he retires, all you shippers forget about Sam - Jack is going to go back to Argos to live with the love of his life, Kynthia!

edit: I don't have my DVD's handy, so if someone else would scan in some Jack/Kynthia shots I would be very happy.

KYNTHIA: You will not be staying with me then?

O'NEILL: No, I won't.

KYNTHIA: What will happen to us now if Pelops returns?

O'NEILL: Well, I don't think that's gonna happen. But just in case, we'll send some folks by now and again to check up on you.

KYNTHIA: My heart would be glad if you were one of them.

O'NEILL: Sweet Kythia, I've learned so much from you. I'll treasure every day of my life, because of you.

KYNTHIA (smiling, sadly): For thousands of days?

O'NEILL: I sure hope so.

KYNTHIA (laughs): That is almost forever.

O'NEILL: Almost.
    Last edited by Lord Shiva; 03 December 2005, 09:00 AM.

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
    I think this is the ship that everyone should jump on... forget Sam, there is a woman that Jack deserves even more - and I feel on the day he retires from the Military, he's going to ask to use the Stargate one last time to retire and live with the woman of his dreams... Kynthia. They lived a brief "lifetime" together, and at the end Jack even mentioned how he felt about her.

Once he retires, all you shippers forget about Sam - Jack is going to go back to Argos to live with the love of his life, Kynthia!

edit: I don't have my DVD's handy, so if someone else would scan in some Jack/Kynthia shots I would be very happy.

KYNTHIA: You will not be staying with me then?

O'NEILL: No, I won't.

KYNTHIA: What will happen to us now if Pelops returns?

O'NEILL: Well, I don't think that's gonna happen. But just in case, we'll send some folks by now and again to check up on you.

KYNTHIA: My heart would be glad if you were one of them.

O'NEILL: Sweet Kythia, I've learned so much from you. I'll treasure every day of my life, because of you.

KYNTHIA (smiling, sadly): For thousands of days?

O'NEILL: I sure hope so.

KYNTHIA (laughs): That is almost forever.

O'NEILL: Almost.
    Just a flyby! Hmmm??!! Kynthia was a beautiful girl. Even Jack acknowledged that. But, he was drugged into submission. Not the basis for a relationship. I think he liked her youth and naievete as would a man of his maturity. But, not for a long term relationship. **flying away**
    sigpic

Comment

True, but its a planet he could retire too and fish all he wants, with sweet Kynthia at his side, feeding him grapes

Comment

True, but its a planet he could retire too and fish all he wants, with sweet Kynthia at his side, feeding him grapes
        Hmmmm? O'Neill. Grapes = Not. O'Neill. Fishing = Minnesota.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Hmmmm? O'Neill. Grapes = Not. O'Neill. Fishing = Minnesota.
          Then feeding him whatever he desires... and watching taped copies of the Simpsons that they send through the Stargate for him

Comment

I don't know, I'm sure there are plenty of twelve year old girls who would love to spend the rest of their lives with Jack, maybe we should give them a chance? *snark*

Sorry. In all seriousness, her innocence had a big impression on him and gave him a new point of view on life. But I don't think Jack would be happy with someone with the intellectual capacity of a 14 year old. Even if she started reading Plato as soon as they left, she ain't there yet. Why am I even writing this, your Lord Shiva. You ship Weir/Kavanaugh for crying out loud... Well, a logical argument doesn't hurt I suppose. I left one. Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
              Why am I even writing this, your Lord Shiva. You ship Weir/Kavanaugh for crying out loud...
              Yeah, but true lovers cannot be denied as are Weir and Kav.

Comment

Then feeding him whatever he desires... and watching taped copies of the Simpsons that they send through the Stargate for him
                Oh, I get it!!! You're talking about O'Neil with one L. Well, yeah, he would have a blast with Kynthia!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X