X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no Charmed forum?

*grin*

I actually really like Charmed - and it gets good ratings, 4th highest show on the WB. Anyone else like Charmed as well? I'm trying to play "catch up" right now, ordered Season 3 on DVD, and have season 4-current to watch on my computer.

Haha, no!!! Independant posts in the General Sci-Fi and Fantasy board is just fine. Actually Charmed is theWB's fifth show. At least its a lot better than last seasons 7th place. Supernatural is currently beating it:

Order:
    Smallville
    Gilmore Girls
    7th Heaven
    Supernatural
    Charmed
    -
    -
    -
    Other shows that suck.

(from abcmedianet.com)

Sucks though, only reason why Everwood is not beating Charmed is because its on a much more scarier night.

You haven't seen S3?! Thats the best of the series!!! And about S4, i think its a good idea you dont buy it... Haha...

Whats good about S3? Cole (when he was much more likeable), Prue (poor her ), NOt a lot of FAIRY TALE BS. And many more stuff, but thats all that comes to mind.

As you can see, im pretty much a S1-3 lover, but after that... 'what the hell happened?!'
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If you search for the "Power of Three!!" thread, there's plenty of banter in there, but a lot of spoilers regarding S8.

^yeah, Cole was the man wasn't he?! Then they went overboard with at least 2 bfs for Phoebe every year. *shakes head*

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I would have liked Cole from beginning to end (of his character that is) if they hadn't ruined it at the end though. 'Im dead' or wait im not... and etc...

His return in S7 was wasted, WTF was that?! And their little 'Pheobe feeling Cole' was totally stupid, for their shippers, it means 'its love', but hello... Even i dont like the couple and i would have rathered them see each other instead of the stupid 'finding love' story... Which it didnt help at all...

Comment

I'm not one of those guys who gets too upset when things change (ok, I lie, I am but I don't show it lol), I adapt to the show and I don't try to find ways to hate it. So even though the show changes after season 3 (yes, I know what happens and I'm going to cry because I am male and I LOVE Shannen she is so hot), I know I'm still going to enjoy it.

I do plan on getting the whole series on DVD. Currently though I "aquired" seasons 4-8 (won't go into detail because this forum seems anti you-know-what) so I can catch up to the current season's shows... but waiting on Season 3 in the mail first before gunning through 4-8.

Yes, I'm a DVD whore but I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
            I'm not one of those guys who gets too upset when things change (ok, I lie, I am but I don't show it lol), I adapt to the show and I don't try to find ways to hate it. So even though the show changes after season 3 (yes, I know what happens and I'm going to cry because I am male and I LOVE Shannen she is so hot), I know I'm still going to enjoy it.

I do plan on getting the whole series on DVD. Currently though I "aquired" seasons 4-8 (won't go into detail because this forum seems anti you-know-what) so I can catch up to the current season's shows... but waiting on Season 3 in the mail first before gunning through 4-8.

Yes, I'm a DVD whore but I love it
            I guess i am one of those people who have hard times adapting, but then again i try at least, haha... An example would be SG season 6, i hated how Michael Shanks was leaving, but when Jonas came along i loved his character and didn't want him to leave when Michael Shanks returned (... booo i wish he had stayed). I dont think i've ever adapted to Paige from all the years i've been watching (not religiously of course).

I wish i could buy at least two of the dvd sets, but unfortunately, i saw another dvd series that yelled at me.

I can tell you one thing i do- like about POST-Prue, baby Chris who is hardly shown (poor baby. ).

Comment

That's cos he's inferior!!! He always gonna play second fiddle to Wyatt, cos wyatt has a sword and basically limitless powers. Although Chris was a bit of a legend, Wyatt was just as ass-kisser or pure evil.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
              X