This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate super soldier

In the episode evolution we saw the Kull warriors for the first time but soon a wepon was divised to kill them.
    So in your mind what would make the ultimate super soldier, it could be made from cloning or it could be any specice in any type of armour from stargate or even make up your own.
    Use things like sheilds and the wraith enzyime to inhanse it or even a blank Goa'uld like anubis's soldiers.

Get back to me with your ideas.

Rules are:
    Must be able to be mass produced
    must abide by the rules of stargate and phisics
    Nothing to far eg. flying kull warrior with psykic powers and an ancient super wepon
    Nothing acended
    Any race past or present
    Must have wepons that bare possible for it to weeld Eg. tollan ion canon.
    Last edited by Deano; 02 December 2005, 02:24 PM.

i done this once, but it was the ultimate warrior from all shows. but yeah id go for kull warrior with ancient personal shield and aktonian armband that didnt war out.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

That would be one kick-ass super solder, lets see if any one else can beet it.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9901 - thats my thread for some reference.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

Ascended Jackson, Unafraid to use his powers, Need i say more?

Comment

can i? what would stop the others stopping him, how about, to steal from another curretn thread!
            half ascneded, wraith goauld acient hybrid, inside and oniel powered by three ZPM's and loaded up with ancient drones and shields and an extra layer of buffness.
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

That one dosen't count.
              Every body calm down i need to put more rules in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                Rules are:
                Must be able to be mass produced
                must abide by the rules of stargate and phisics
                Nothing to far eg. flying kull warrior with psykic powers and an ancient super wepon
                Nothing acended
                Any race past or present
                Must have wepons that bare possible for it to weeld Eg. tollan ion canon.
                Originally posted by mmmmm_wormhole_physics_tasty
                Ascended Jackson, Unafraid to use his powers, Need i say more?
                You needn't, but I will. Please read the post before replying like a fraggle.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                  You needn't, but I will. Please read the post before replying like a fraggle.
                  Actually i put in that rule after he mentioned about the acended jakson, i thought it is a bit unfair.

I know this is my own thread but hears one:

A wraith created useing unas DNA to create a Wraith/unas with a programed symbiote like anubis's and pumped full of the Wraith enzyme to create one super tough creature.
                  Wearing kull warrior armour a personal sheild generator and a smaller version of the PJ wepon that fires a drone.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                    Actually i put in that rule after he mentioned about the acended jakson, i thought it is a bit unfair.

I know this is my own thread but hears one:

A wraith created useing unas DNA to create a Wraith/unas with a programed symbiote like anubis's and pumped full of the Wraith enzyme to create one super tough creature.
                    Wearing kull warrior armour a personal sheild generator and a smaller version of the PJ wepon that fires a drone.
                    so basicl the ugliest MF in history!
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Carter with an Ancient personal shield, a wraith stunner, a 9mm pistol, a P90 and a laptop that can interface with ancient/goauld/wraith tech, oh and one of those invisibility things the sodan have.
                      Same to Siler, only it would be more amusing.
                      "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
                      Woman:What
                      Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        so basicl the ugliest MF in history!
                        Yeah but hell have armour on so you wont see his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Salas1
                          Carter with an Ancient personal shield, a wraith stunner, a 9mm pistol, a P90 and a laptop that can interface with ancient/goauld/wraith tech, oh and one of those invisibility things the sodan have.
                          Same to Siler, only it would be more amusing.
                          Good stuff.

Continue with this discution i'l be back in a while.
                          Last edited by Deano; 03 December 2005, 12:30 PM.

Comment

You can make a squadron of ultimate super soldiers just from a squadron of Kull Warriors. Just give them a good combat control system (some guy or AI in command center analyzing situation and giving orders) and give them a decent tactical training so they won't go directly for their target and let themselves be shot...

And of course, mass numbers are the key. I believe it is better to have an army of less advanced soldiers than a few invulnerable ones. Suppose you want to conquer an enemy planet and control it. With a number of dozen super soldiers you are able to conquer it... but you could never control it completely. And when you want to conquer another planet? Just split your force and have even less control. With hundreds or thousands of less advanced soldiers (that can still kick jaffa butts) you are able to control much larger territory.
                            Sorry for my bad english. I'm just a little post-communist building nuclear warheads in backyard.

Comment

Quite simple, Human inside Kull armour. Nothing can penetrate it and the Kull disruptor wont affect a regular human

Comment

Working...
                              X