This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New F-302?

I cant confirm or deny that there will be a new version of the 302 but i read something in another thread about some other version of the 302 that looks more puddle jumper like. Is this true. I read all the new spoilers provided by Andreas but i was unable to load the pictures. Can anyone confirm this.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Can you post a link to the thread please
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I dont know where it is. I think it might be in the one that has like all the new episode spoilers. One of them anyway.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

The link to the thread is Ethon Pics
        It does look different than to the old F-302's that we've seen before, this looks bulkier.
        Last edited by Watters87; 03 December 2005, 12:10 PM.

Comment

its the F-303!!!!!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

God damnit immhotep, everyone's sick of hearin' about ur stupid F-303.

Best Stargate quote:
            Green is your friend.

Comment

wow...its amazing how ur lil sheppard pik has the GRR look like ur message Anyway I think it's more puddle jumper / tel'tac ship than fighter, it would make sense seeing as we need something to fill that roll: rather than Prommie or another of our big ships shipping stuff around.
              Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                God damnit immhotep, everyone's sick of hearin' about ur stupid F-303.
                one opinion does not make everyone. and i was joking, but if it was a new type of fighter it would most likely be an F-303, which would most likely have ion drive from space race( which my version does) and rail gun weapons ( which mine also deos).....so it not really 'my' F-303 its just an F-303, that by an large could appear at somepoint, possible in ethon.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

Those engines look pretty powerful to me
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

It's a F-302 varient. There's a picture of Teal'c in a flight suit, with the F-302 patch on it.
                    If it were a totally new craft, they'd have a new patch for the flightsuits; the Airforce is weird like that.
                    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

maybe its a prototype and havent got round to making a new patch yet.
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

Indeed, I'd say its a prototype and from the pictures I don't see any wings so it may very well be a ship designed for gate and hyperspace travel only.

Comment

While the blue light at the top seems to be a new detail, the profile easily matches the F-302s we've seen in previous episodes.

X-302 in hangar, from 'Redemption'
                          F-302 in flight, from 'Covenant'
                          F-302 in hangar, from 'Covenant'.
                          F-302 in flight, from Origin
                          F-302 squadron in flight, from 'Avalon'

The F-302 cockpit/body is a prop, just like any other. They'll be milking it for all its worth, for years to come. All we're seeing here is a wider shot than is normally shown in the program. Remember, this was taken by the set photograper, who isn't in the exact same place as the camera man who is filming the episode. In fact, looking at past eps, the camera man is probably filming much tighter shots on Mitchell and Teal'c.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                            The link to the thread is Ethon Pics
                            It does look different than to the old F-302's that we've seen before, this looks bulkier.
                            i keep getting the microsoft corporation website when i follow the link

Comment

yer after seeing those pics i think it's just an F302 with sum blue light added

Comment

Working...
                              X