• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triangle Challenged Devlin

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33480

Triangle Challenged Devlin

Dean Devlin—who with Bryan Singer executive-produced SCI FI Channel's upcoming original miniseries The Triangle—told SCI FI Wire that Singer's attention to scientific details helped change his own mind about the reality of the Bermuda Triangle. "I went into this with my standard attitude, which is I don't believe in Santa Claus but I'd love to make a movie about Santa Claus," Devlin said in an interview. "So I didn't go into this thinking that it's all true. I thought it was really fun. And interesting, and you could tell a good story."
    sigpic

I was wondering if anyone had watched this yet. I was searching for a topic to post under and I figured that this would be a good place to start, but aside from a few nitpicking details about some technicalities here and there, regarding the environment, I enjoyed watching it.
    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
    Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
      I was wondering if anyone had watched this yet. I was searching for a topic to post under and I figured that this would be a good place to start, but aside from a few nitpicking details about some technicalities here and there, regarding the environment, I enjoyed watching it.
      Somewhat eerie show..so far I'm rather enjoying it...I just wish they hadn't shown the UFO, which I strongly suspect is responsible somehow in the opening scenes..but hey, they actually managed to get the whole-radio-underwater-thing right, unlike Surface ever has .
      sigpic
      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

What radio under water thing?

Anyway, I saw bits of it and liked it more then I thought I would. The guy who came home to find the extra kid he's never met was interesting.

The bright light they saw at the end isn't a UFO. In the prviews for the next ep they show it's actually a helacopter.

I like the red head guy. I don't know why, I just like him. He looks really familiar too. If I HAD to watch either Surface or the Triangle I'd most definatly watch this instead. Better acting makes all the dif.

I just hope all this stuf that has happened so far is leading somewhere and they aren't making it up as they go.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

I hate to admit it, but this has been a pretty good mini-series that my whole family has enjoyed. Looking forward to part 3 tonight.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Spoiler:
            It is a goverment conspiracy apparently. For what reason, who knows.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
            X