This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiil Jack Be Back?

I wonder if Jack will be back in Season 10? It would be great to see him in the 200th episode?

it wont be the same with out him and hes got to come back or it wont have the some fun
    Jack: Just give me sone kind of warning.
    Teal'c: I'm going to shoot you.
    Jack: I was thinking more along the lines of "On Three"

Comment

They said he was still to be part of the Stargate universe and that he still had a part to play. I just hope that the part is televised.

And I'm still hanging on to the hope that all us shippers will still get that definitive moment when it's SamandJacktogetherjustthewayitalwaysshouldhavebeen...

ladyjanus

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus
        They said he was still to be part of the Stargate universe and that he still had a part to play. I just hope that the part is televised.
        the amount of disrespect shown to the jack o'neill character in season 9 is staggering. he's so pushed into the background that he's a non-entity. jack was the star of stargate sg1 for 8 years! he deserves better, as does richard dean anderson and his fans.

And I'm still hanging on to the hope that all us shippers will still get that definitive moment when it's SamandJacktogetherjustthewayitalwaysshouldhavebeen...

that i can get behind definitely!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

well it has been stated he will have a few small roles in season 10 so there u go u will just have to wait
          tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
          yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
          Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RA the sun god
            well it has been stated he will have a few small roles in season 10 so there u go u will just have to wait
            Hmmm, stated...small roles....Season 10??? I didn't know anything about Jack returning!! Please share what you know!!! thanks, nell
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X