This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poltergeist: The Legacy on DVD!

Well if I had co-workers at the radio station they would've thought my favorite team won the Super Bowl ... two months early. I gave out a loud "Whoop!" when I read over at www.tvshowsondvd.com that one of my favorite scifi shows, Poltergeist: The Legacy, is coming to DVD in February!!

Originally posted by David
    Well if I had co-workers at the radio station they would've thought my favorite team won the Super Bowl ... two months early. I gave out a loud "Whoop!" when I read over at www.tvshowsondvd.com that one of my favorite scifi shows, Poltergeist: The Legacy, is coming to DVD in February!!
    I never saw Poltergeist: The Legacy. Was it ever shown on the SciFi channel per chance?

Comment

It was back-to-back with Farscape when the show first aired.

Comment

Originally posted by David
        It was back-to-back with Farscape when the show first aired.
        That explains why i never saw it: I never really watched Farscape.

Comment

I finally noticed there was an ad for this DVD on Gateworld! I hadn't heard that it was coming out so it was a pleasant surprise. I really liked the show and hopefully can pick up the DVD.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
          X