PDA

View Full Version : Land of the Dead - Romero's New Zombie Sequel

D.C.
July 15th, 2004, 03:59 PM
http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Movies&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270338&obj_id=42065

I hope it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake. :)

Elwe Singollo
July 15th, 2004, 04:02 PM
I bet you hope alot of zombie movies to be as good as Dawn of the Dead ;) I hope it'll be better :)

D.C.
July 15th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Dawn of the Dead was pretty damn awesome. If it's as good as that or better it should be pretty damn awesome as well. :)

Elwe Singollo
July 15th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I did like Night of the Living Dead, that was a great movie :) Although i was PO'ed on the death of the black guy :eek:

D.C.
July 15th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I've never watched his other movies. That's why I'm hoping it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake. :) What's the basic premise for his other zombie movies?

Elwe Singollo
July 15th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Mostly helpless people running away from the zombies that came out of nowhere, and stick themelves in one place, and fortify the house/building/etc, and try to stay alive, then somehow, they usually get in (the zombies), and they struggle to survive, and usually only a couple or more survives, but in Night of the Living Dead, i think only one survived, but the zombies were all killed though at the end by a lot of these people that the survivor ran into while escaping through slow walking zombies.

D.C.
July 15th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Heh, at least they had a higher survival rate then the Dawn of the Dead remake. :)

Elwe Singollo
July 15th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Heh, at least they had a higher survival rate then the Dawn of the Dead remake. :)It would have been higher if that arragant retard who didn't leave the door open was there, and if you watched the movie, you know who i am talking about ;), and i'm pretty sure you know DC :)

D.C.
July 15th, 2004, 04:17 PM
What in the remake? That sarcastic guy?

Elwe Singollo
July 15th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Yah, see, i know who i'm talking about, i just dont remember his name.

D.C.
July 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I think I know who you're talking about as well. :) I've said it once, but I'll say it again... I hope it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake. :)

Anthro Girl
July 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I've never watched his other movies. That's why I'm hoping it's as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake. :) What's the basic premise for his other zombie movies?
MUST. EAT. BRAINS.

That's just about all you need to know. ;) I luv zombie movies...