This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever happened to Major Davis

What happened to that character? He just disappered.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

It seems so. Who knows, we may see him again.
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
      What happened to that character? He just disappered.
      Season 8
      Spoiler:
      He did appear in Moebius.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
        Season 8
        Spoiler:
        He did appear in Moebius.
        Must have missed that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
          Must have missed that episode.
          Spoiler:
          It was the season finale.

Comment

He also appeared in season
            Spoiler:
            8's Zero Hour.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
              Spoiler:
              It was the season finale.
              Spoiler:
              That does not count. It was an alternate universe.

Comment

Early season 9
                Spoiler:
                In Avalon part 1, Teal'c and Mitchell reference Major Davis concerning the new Jaffa nation:

TEAL'C: Too many are still steep in an old culture full of antiquated rituals and our slow to accept change.
                MITCHELL: I understand Major Davis and SG-7 are trying to help out.
                TEAL'C: That has caused problems as well. Many view the Tau'ri with the same level of mistrust as a would-be enemy. They see the proposed system of government as a means to control and subvert their acquired freedom.

I would assume Major Davis is still attempting to help the Jaffa.
                SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
                  Early season 9
                  Spoiler:
                  In Avalon part 1, Teal'c and Mitchell reference Major Davis concerning the new Jaffa nation:

TEAL'C: Too many are still steep in an old culture full of antiquated rituals and our slow to accept change.
                  MITCHELL: I understand Major Davis and SG-7 are trying to help out.
                  TEAL'C: That has caused problems as well. Many view the Tau'ri with the same level of mistrust as a would-be enemy. They see the proposed system of government as a means to control and subvert their acquired freedom.

I would assume Major Davis is still attempting to help the Jaffa.
                  Wasn't he the liason between the SGC and the Pentagon. I assumed he spent most of his time in Washington except when he was on "special" assignment to the SGC.

Spoiler:

Teal'c did indicate he was helping with the Jaffa nation. I assumed that was like how the US gov sends "special" diplomats to other emerging nations. So IMHO he is not actually a member of SG-7 or the SGC just a Washingtons official "diplomat" to the Jaffa nation... SG-7 is just assisting.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

They need to bring Davis into Season 10. Seriously. One season without seeing Major Davis at all is one too many.
                    Bring Davis Back!

Comment

Working...
                    X