This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many ships will we see in S10/S3

from the bits on this website it looks like we will be seeing a lot more, i was wondering how many are made in a year, in S9/S2 wee have three-daedalus, orion and odyssey. is that a set number or will there be more

your mant to use the spoiler tages for this type of stuff
    (its <spoiler> </spoiler> replacing the < > symbols with [ ])
    as for the ships, i dont think we will see some more for a while yet, maybe 2nd half of season 10

Comment

There is another ship that will be used this season that has only just been revealed.

Spoiler:
      We will see an the team use a working Aurora class ancient warship to escape a planet after the gate has been destroyed by a volcanic eruption in episode 19: Inferno of season 2. Hopefully it will survive & be used in S3

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
        There is another ship that will be used this season that has only just been revealed.

Spoiler:
        We will see an the team use a working Aurora class ancient warship to escape a planet after the gate has been destroyed by a volcanic eruption in episode 19: Inferno of season 2. Hopefully it will survive & be used in S3
        Spoiler:
        I hope to god that it survives, but i have a feeling that something will go wrong with it
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Spoiler:
          I hope to god that it survives, but i have a feeling that something will go wrong with it
          Spoiler:
          You kinda know something will because it will give us too much of an edge over the Wraith.

Comment

I dont think it will, I mean the wraith won from sheer numbers.. one complete ship wont help until they've had time to backwards engineer it.

Comment

personaly im hoping for a Deuchalion, A british BC-303 after all they were given the design after Disclosior. Deuchalion being Promethues's son.

but that is just my hope.
              Hola

Hello

Comment

I think international ships is a strong possibility for next season, be great to see an episode where sg-1 r on a british ship showing them around the galaxy or sumthing and they run into bother. I'd say they shuld be at least 4 new ships next season, one for each country that knows about the stargate programme.

Comment

IMO i think well get 5, just on the scale of production, its steadily increasing, 1 per yr for two years, 2 per year for a year 5 per year the third year. JMO.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Not a Science and Tech discussion, belongs here.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                      Not a Science and Tech discussion, belongs here.
                      are you the section police wanabe patrol?
                      ships and all thing pertaining to them belong here. period.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

OK so what ships do we have.

Spoiler:
                        Prometheus (blows up S9)
                        Deadalus
                        Orion
                        Odyssey

Are their any others?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Spoiler:
                          according to the episode inferno in sga the team escape the planet using an aurora class warship. im guessin they repair it and then its used in season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                            I dont think it will, I mean the wraith won from sheer numbers.. one complete ship wont help until they've had time to backwards engineer it.
                            Spoiler:
                            That is when the wraith stood united. They are now fracturing and thus they do not have the numbers they once had. That would give an Ancient warship a huge advantage in a battle against the Wraith. Thus I personally do not want to see an Aurora class warship escape from the planet Taranis unless they can do something interesting with it.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                              are you the section police wanabe patrol?
                              ships and all thing pertaining to them belong here. period.
                              What will we see next season: Episode/Season Discussion

How does some kind of tech work: Science and Tech.

It's that simple.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Working...
                              X