X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New He-Man Movie

He-Man

I know IMDB is sometimes wrong, but they mostly get it right.

I personally like the first movie. It felt like there was a rush to make it, that is why this remake looks good. Plus, John Glover is playing Skeletor. How can you not go wrong with John Glover as Skeletor?
    Last edited by BigGator5; 17 November 2005, 06:00 PM.

Doesn't really appeal to me. I'm not kidding
    sigpic

Comment

I vaguely recall hearing about this before. Personally, I'm more of a She-Ra fan.

I loved the 80's He-Man movie, though! Young Robert Duncan McNeill.... yummy!
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Is it a comedy? It could be gold.

Comment

W00t

This makes me happy
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Is there still a good audience for this? It's a little wierd for me.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
              I will be watching it for the John Glover as Skeletor factor. He's currently great as the bad guy on Smallville and I think he would be the perfect Skeletor.

Comment

I am speechless. I loved He-Man when I was a kid, but I don't know. I think my friends have forever my image of He-Man.

But I am amused by the possiblity for new move.
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                  He-Man

I know IMDB is sometimes wrong, but they mostly get it right.

I personally like the first movie. It felt like there was a rush to make it, that is why this remake looks good. Plus, John Glover is playing Skeletor. How can you not go wrong with John Glover as Skeletor?
                  I looooved He-man as kid and She-Ra and Thundercats. I liked the first movie. The only thing I didn't like about it was Teela. She was my favorite character in the cartoon and I was disappointed how they portrayed her in the first movie. I hope they do better in this one with her. John Glover as Skeletor! That will rock! He is awesome as Lionel Luther. He has got that whole evil thing down. FYI...did you know...well in the US anyways...you can buy the first season on He-man on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                    Is it a comedy? It could be gold.
                    I don't think the '87 one was supposed to be comedy... but parts of it turned out that way anyways...
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                      Remember that there was a recent revival as a cartoon, with all sorts of stuff the original didn't have, like continuity and backstory.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

The jury is still out on this one for me. Although I do like the comic version that they came out with about a year ago. It all depends if they can get a decent enough story and some good acting talent. The '87 movie was not all that IMO.
                        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                        Pay it forward

Comment

I never thought of John Glover for Skeletor, but he would make an excellent choice. Personally I'm looking forward to the new He-Man movie. I hope they do it more invain of the recent 2002-03 series/comic book. It updated it a bit, providing more backstory, yet retaining the essence of the original.

Comment

I'd love to see it, just for old times sake
                            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                              I'd love to see it, just for old times sake
                              That's exactly why I'd probably want to see it too. I grew up watching the cartoon (holy s*** is that corny now), and loved the movie in the 80s. Hope this comes to pass.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X