This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Threshold" moved to Tuesday noghts at 10pm

Just a head's up. CBS moved "Threshold to Tuesday nights at 10pm. Plus CBS will offer at least 3 commercial-free episodes of the series for free at their website. There will be a 3-day window after the initial broadcast to view the episodes. CBS hopes to increase/expand the audience for the show. "Revelations" episode can be viewed now:
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/threshold/

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Yeh - now I can spread my shows out a bit more
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Wow so other people do watch it

Comment

I missed it because I forgot it was on because of the new time. But i would have chosen it over Nip/Tuck because now all those characters have no redeeming qualities. i guess I'm going to go try and watch it at the website now.

Edit: Oh.. I just noticed I didn't miss it it doesn't make the move until Tuesday Nov, 22. Good, I didn't miss anything.
        Last edited by MarshAngel; 17 November 2005, 04:39 AM.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
        X