No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam: Does this bullet proof vest make me look fat?

Sheppard: Rodney, how do you wear those thongs without having them ride up? Mine's killing me.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      Sheppard: I wear a toupee.
      OMG OMG OMG that is soooooooo dang funny!! Green your way

Comment

Mitchell: "How did I get stuck with SG-1?! I want a new team."

Dr. Beckett: "Oh, just let Dr. Weir die. It's not my fault she got sick."

Sheppard: "You know, the Wraith aren't that bad. Why can't we all just get along?"

Daniel: "Jack, studying the Ancients is sooo boring. Can't we go fishing or something."

Jack: "Fishing is so over rated!"

Carter: "You know, Thor's kinda hot."

Mitchell: "Whoa, Dr. Lam you're looking fine tonight."

Thor: "Asexual reproduction sucks!"
        Andromeda Fate
        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
        "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
        "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
        "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Sheppard: Gateship 1 ready for launch.

Apophis: I'll have a BigMac to go, hold the pickle.

Landry: Vala, you'd make such a better leader, please take over.

Sheppard: I wanna be a Major again.

Jack: I love the Tok'Ra.
          Last edited by da_hippie; 17 November 2005, 11:26 AM.
          * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Teyla: Do you always have to look at my backside?

Ronon: Well, you are the only decent looking female.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

Sheppard: Ronon, I really want to go to your hairdresser.

Comment

Baal - "Jack, I'm sorry I was such a d*** to you all those times. And about the whole torture thing too."
                Jack - "Oh, forget about it. Consider it water under the bridge. Want to go have a beer?"
                Baal - "Thought you'd never ask."
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thor: Hottub party anyone? No clothes needed.

Chevron Guy:
                  Die Cardassian Die!

Teal'c: Surely you cannot be serious.
                  (Repeated often to which everyone replies)
                  Yes - and don't call me Shirly.

Vala (to Daniel): I am a man.

Daniel: I faked my phD - I'm not really a learned archeologist. I'm actually a shoe salesman from Kansas doing some acting on the side.

Jack: I'm a member of Mensa.

Sam: I'm not a member of Mensa.

...and the one that EVERYONE wants to hear...

Joe Mallozzi (Producer): The Furlings will make a grand entrance in the finale for Season 9 and play a key role throughout Season 10.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                    Joe Mallozzi (Producer): The Furlings will make a grand entrance in the finale for Season 9 and play a key role throughout Season 10.
                    Yeah, we'll definitely never hear that one.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Originally Posted by chyron

Yeah, we'll definitely never hear that one.
                      For that matter...

Joe Mallozzi: Depending on how things go with Season 10, we're going to have a 3rd franchise - Stargate: The Furling Chronicles.

Comment

Mitchell - "Jackson, where the hell are we?"
                        Daniel - "Well, if I'm not mistaken, I think we just gated to the planet Cybertron."
                        Mitchell - "Cool!"
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Daniel: There are very few problems that a 2 gigaton nuke won't solve.
                          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Anubis - "I know I don't really have a physical form and all, but does this new robe make me look fat?"
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

McKay: " "
                              Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Jack: Wormhole physics dictates that matter can only travel one way, through an open wormhole.

Daniel: I'd rather drink a vanilla shake, and eat a burger, than unravel the myteries of the Ancients.

Carter: What is Pi?

Teal'c: A rose by any other name, would still smell as sweet!

Vala Mal Doran: I prefer an intellectual conversation, over meaningless sex, and countless treasure.

Teyla: I'm a lesbian!

Ronon: The true reason I was running from the Wraith, is because the Hive queen I married, turned out to be a man.

Weir: I think we should nuke the Genaii.

Rodney: I'm a pompous, egotistical, meglomaniac, with no understanding of science.

Dr. Beckett: I'm not really Scottish.

Caldwell: I'm a brown nose, take a gander if you must.

Comment

Working...
                                X