Earth 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth 2

Any one, seen the movie or the series , I haven't seen the movie but I've watched the series, it wasn't that bad. Oh, and just like the Seaquest thread this is for people who loved or liked the series. Earth 2, explain your thoughts.
    STARGATE ICARUS
    Premiering April 20, 2006
    Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

I loved Earth 2, I watched it from the beginning. Loved Clancy Brown but I couldn't stand the little girl who played his daughter. She screamed at everything and I really wish Tim Curry's character would have killed her. He was really good too. I wish it would have continued the story in book format after it was canceled, it had good potential for long arcs and complex senarios.

Edit: When you say movie, do you mean the 2 hour premier? Because there wasn't like a movie theater movie or anything like that.
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Yes. I mean that.
      STARGATE ICARUS

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col. Moore (Icarus)
        Yes. I mean that.
        I thought so, I just wanted to make sure in case I missed something!
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

It was a great show I forgot some of it because I haven't seen it around on Sci-Fi.
          STARGATE ICARUS

Comment

I was mad at NBC for cancelling this show. I bought the dvd set. At least I can watch the one season they made.
            My favorite guest star on Earth 2 was Tim Curry. He played a bad guy which I
            really liked.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

There were so many interesting things about this show--so many mysteries and questions that I wish could have been answered. I was so disappointed when the show was canceled.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I loved Earth 2! My Mom and I watched every episode.
                I was really shocked when NBC cancelled it. Especially with the cliffhanger ending!

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

It was a cool seris, I feel was cut in its prime
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I think there isn't a whole lot of people who've either heard of this or hate it.
                    STARGATE ICARUS

Comment

*revives a dead topic*

In my boredom I decided to search and see if there was a topic here about this show! I watched it 11 years ago when it was on TV (I was only 12!). I used to love it. I remember the episode plots but I don't remember all the details. One day I will probably buy it on DVD. Although I will always be sad knowing that we'll never find out what happened after they sealed away Devon in that stasis chamber

My LiveJournal

Steve the Wraith's Adventures

www.legendofzeldaseries.com

Comment

Wow! Has it been 11 years already? I wonder if there's any way to find out where TPTB were going with it if it had been renewed.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I really enjoyed watching Earth 2 while it was on. I thought the show could have had a lot of potential. It's a real shame it only got one season.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I thought the show could have had a lot of potential. It's a real shame it only got one season.
                            Its always the potential ones that get cancelled in the end.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

"All about Eve" should have been the season finale but "Natural Born Grendlers" and "Flower Child" was aired after and it confused a lot of people. Plus Earth 2 didn't air for about a month after the "Survival of the Fittest" episode and a lot of people missed the last 3 episodes. Think Debrah Farentino was pregnant too and took time off.

Believe the DVD set has the episodes in broadcast order rather than production order.
                              It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X