Y'all Know the rules.
Start Posting!

Maltrancko
November 12th, 2005, 01:16 PM
:D
Okay I Ask a Question you Answer it,
And Then You ask a question.
Okay
Why does Teal'c have a Cookie seered into his head?

You notice how rare milk is? He's keeping it just in case he ever finds another world with "bovine lactose"

chyron
November 12th, 2005, 04:13 PM
You notice how rare milk is? He's keeping it just in case he ever finds another world with "bovine lactose"

If I ever meet Chevron Guy in person, should I keep it proper and address him as Mr. Guy or can I be informal and call him simply Chevron? Chevy?

Missster.Freeman
November 12th, 2005, 04:20 PM
If I ever meet Chevron Guy in person, should I keep it proper and address him as Mr. Guy or can I be informal and call him simply Chevron? Chevy?

I guess he's an easy going guy. So I would go with "hey chevy, I love how ya dial that gate" and give him a playfull tap on the shoulder. :D

Why has Jack got nothin?

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
November 12th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Why does the gate work!!!! :D :D :D :D

Stupid and Funny question.

wurlitzer153
November 12th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I guess he's an easy going guy. So I would go with "hey chevy, I love how ya dial that gate" and give him a playfull tap on the shoulder. :D

Why has Jack got nothin?
Because he has goo goo googly eyes :p (See my post in the Musical thread).

Use Abydos' question above

wikeja
November 12th, 2005, 04:41 PM
It spins.:cool:
Do Wraith brush their teeth?

chyron
November 12th, 2005, 05:17 PM
It spins.:cool:
Do Wraith brush their teeth?

DUH! (twirling a string of hair on my shaved head), they don't eat food - they just suck the life force out of you. So I suppose that the question is do they manicure their nails?

Note: I think that each response should start with DUH! followed by some stupid action

Erised
November 12th, 2005, 06:52 PM
you forgot to ask a question ^

PG15
November 12th, 2005, 08:57 PM
^I'll do one:

What are magnets NOT good for? (Come up with something!)

TechnoWraith
November 12th, 2005, 09:58 PM
What are magnets NOT good for? (Come up with something!)

Magnets are not recommended for the following applications:

Walking dogs, folding papers, rain, inflating car tires, growing trees, feeding dogs, or packing suitcases.

If a system lord's mothership breaks down, does he call for a tow?

the fifth man
November 12th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Magnets are not recommended for the following applications:

Walking dogs, folding papers, rain, inflating car tires, growing trees, feeding dogs, or packing suitcases.

If a system lord's mothership breaks down, does he call for a tow?

Since when aren't magnets helpful when walking your dog? Hmmm, oh well.:D
As for the mothership issue, sure he'd call for a tow. Any smart system lord would have AAA roadside assistance.:)

Ok, here's my question - What do the Asgard like to do for a good time? They always seem so serious all the time. How do they unwind?

TechnoWraith
November 12th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Ok, here's my question - What do the Asgard like to do for a good time? They always seem so serious all the time. How do they unwind?

They sit on the photocopier and copy their butts. D :p

Do replicators have love lives?

the fifth man
November 12th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Do replicators have love lives?

Well, not any more.:p But yeah, they did. In fact, it was like a freaking soap opera, man.

Should Daniel and Vala end up together? Or will they kill each other first?

TechnoWraith
November 12th, 2005, 10:21 PM

Vala should tell Daniel where the furlings are first. After that, anything's game. It's not like daniel's actually gonna die if or when Vala decides to kill him. ;)

Does Jack know what the word floccinausiphication means?

Lexa Jayde
November 12th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Well, not any more.:p But yeah, they did. In fact, it was like a freaking soap opera, man.

end up together definately... :D:D:D

Is Vala a fruitcake?

chyron
November 13th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Since when aren't magnets helpful when walking your dog? Hmmm, oh well.:D
As for the mothership issue, sure he'd call for a tow. Any smart system lord would have AAA roadside assistance.:)

DA-UH! They temporarily transfer their consciousness(sp) to cats to unwind. EVERYBODY knows that! When they need to excercise, they transfer their conscousness into a mouse and run around in a wheel.

Why did the Ancients model the design of the Stargates on donuts?

Note: I think that each response should start with DUH! followed by some stupid action

Ascended Times.2
November 13th, 2005, 02:31 AM
DUH! Because the Ancient who designed the gate system was the one and only, Homer Simpson....

Why does Earth have Cruisers? *Prometheus, Daedalus*

Note:I agree with Chyron

iLemon
November 13th, 2005, 06:11 AM
To show off to the Goa'uld :P

If 'X marks the spot' does that mean there's buried treasure in Teal'cs stomach?

thorshammer
November 13th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Yes, there is a special suprise inside? (Fairly Odd Parents reference)

Why doesn't anyone in Atlantis have a gameboy?

chyron
November 13th, 2005, 07:02 AM

DUH! Amazon.com doesn't deliver outside the Milky Way and BestBuy only has stores on Earth.

If Sam's blonde, how come she's so smart?

Missster.Freeman
November 13th, 2005, 09:28 AM
DUH! Amazon.com doesn't deliver outside the Milky Way and BestBuy only has stores on Earth.

If Sam's blonde, how come she's so smart?

You can see her dark roots!

Do you think water cannons would help defeat the ori?

chyron
November 13th, 2005, 09:03 PM
You can see her dark roots!

Do you think water cannons would help defeat the ori?
DUH! Its not like they're the Wicked Witch of the East. I'm pretty certain that she didn't ascend when Dorothy through water on her.

Who do you think is mostly likely to get up set at a hairdresser - Sam, Teyla or Sheppard?

Ascended Times.2
November 14th, 2005, 12:53 AM
DUH! Sehppard, because he'd be outraged at the entire prospect! (obviously he's never been...)

Why are the Tau'ri such a hypocritical Race? (In the matter of the kelownans, it's like the Tollan to the Tau'ri "No guns because you'll blow yourselfs up!")

Cylean
November 23rd, 2005, 01:55 AM
DUH, because the dual morality is something no member of the race can avoid. This is simply the case because they are torn between their ideals and their practical application.

Is the probability that Sheppard and Teyla would end up together in bed the same as Sam and Baal?

Ascended Times.2
November 23rd, 2005, 02:12 AM
-crickets chirp-

chyron
November 23rd, 2005, 05:38 PM
DUH, because the dual morality is something no member of the race can avoid. This is simply the case because they are torn between their ideals and their practical application.

Is the probability that Sheppard and Teyla would end up together in bed the same as Sam and Baal?

DUH! Like no! Ba'al doesn't like blondes.

How do the off-world Stargates function without someone around to say 'Chevron 7 engaged' and such?

TechnoWraith
November 23rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Magic.

Is there really a coffee planet in the milky way? You know, a planet that if you dial it, coffee starts flowing into the gateroom. Lots of coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

wormhole93
November 24th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Magic.

Is there really a coffee planet in the milky way? You know, a planet that if you dial it, coffee starts flowing into the gateroom. Lots of coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
is the coffee hot? poor people in the gateroom will get burned by gatecoffee

Hammond:"Close the blast doors!"
Walter:"Sir, the coffee's melting all the doors!"
Carter:"Maybe I can re--"
Hammond:"No time for that, Colonel. We'll have to drink it all! Walter, get me a bendy straw."

TechnoWraith
November 24th, 2005, 02:30 PM
is the coffee hot? poor people in the gateroom will get burned by gatecoffee

Hammond:"Close the blast doors!"
Walter:"Sir, the coffee's melting all the doors!"
Carter:"Maybe I can re--"
Hammond:"No time for that, Colonel. We'll have to drink it all! Walter, get me a bendy straw."

the coffee is just as hot as regular coffee is. Not nearly hot enought to melt quarter-inch industrial strength blast door steel. ;)

Oh... New question:

If i had a huge magnet, would a jaffa in full battle armor stick to it? they seem to wear lots of metal and stuff.

wormhole93
November 24th, 2005, 04:02 PM
the coffee is just as hot as regular coffee is. Not nearly hot enought to melt quarter-inch industrial strength blast door steel. ;)

Oh... New question:

If i had a huge magnet, would a jaffa in full battle armor stick to it? they seem to wear lots of metal and stuff.
probably

but what would you do with him when you have him stuck to the magnet?

musicmuggle
November 25th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Can Goa'ulds get worms?

Cylean
November 25th, 2005, 10:38 AM
probably

but what would you do with him when you have him stuck to the magnet?

Duh, nothing. The point him being on a magnet is to keep him from killing you. But after the battle would be over, we would strip him and sell his armour to buy new uniforms.

In a speed race, which would finish last: a deathglider or a dart?

wormhole93
November 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Duh, nothing. The point him being on a magnet is to keep him from killing you. But after the battle would be over, we would strip him and sell his armour to buy new uniforms.

In a speed race, which would finish last: a deathglider or a dart?
I don't know about the race question, but there's something else you can do with the jaffa. You can get another magnet and play catch with him. ( he would be the ball)

Tracy Jane
November 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Can Goa'ulds get worms?

Yes, the problem can be very serious unless treated regularly with doses of Tretonin

Just to backtrack to question one: The reason for the cookie is obvious, it's the only way they could keep Jack O'Neill's attention for more than two takes.

Captain, Major, Colonel and Dr (POV) Carters in a cat fight. Who'd win?

wormhole93
November 26th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Captain, Major, Colonel and Dr (POV) Carters in a cat fight. Who'd win?
definetly colonel. 1st of all she has more experience in fights than the others. 2nd, except for Dr., they would kinda have to let her win because she can just order them to lose. (which is TOTALLY unfair, BTW)

Hudson
November 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Is the main theme from Tetris on the gameboy key to defeating the wraith?

Tracy Jane
November 26th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Not sure, but gameboys definitely are. With their long nails, the wraith would never be able to play them!

What really happened on P3X-595?

TechnoWraith
November 26th, 2005, 09:16 AM
What really happened on P3X-595?

Something furling-ish, that's what.

what's the long distance charge for dialing the pegasus galaxy?

Tracy Jane
November 26th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Something furling-ish, that's what.

what's the long distance charge for dialing the pegasus galaxy?

If you're on Tesco Mobile it's only 2p a minute (ref for any uk gaters)

Why is Hammond bald?

TechnoWraith
November 26th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Why is Hammond bald?

Well if you managed a team as crazy as SG-1, you'd pull your hair out, too!
:p ;)

Where's the bathroom at the SGC?

Koneko
November 26th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Well if you managed a team as crazy as SG-1, you'd pull your hair out, too!
:p ;)

Where's the bathroom at the SGC?

Next to the armory.

Why do the wraith all have perfectly straight hair?

Sheppard56
November 26th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Next to the armory.

Why do the wraith all have perfectly straight hair?

'Cos they use straightners.. or they wear wigs!

How do they heat Atlantis?

Tracy Jane
November 26th, 2005, 10:37 AM
It's the fallout from Chris Judge's egg salad next door (see prodigy commentary)

If a human mated with a wraith what would the offspring eat?

chyron
November 26th, 2005, 11:16 AM
It's the fallout from Chris Judge's egg salad next door (see prodigy commentary)

If a human mated with a wraith what would the offspring eat? DUH!* Food - What else would they eat toothpaste?

Which way do you think Rodney puts toliet paper on a roll? Do you think he likes it to roll off the front or roll of the back?

*Please remember to start the answer with DUH!

nox2hed
November 26th, 2005, 11:36 AM
(can’t get quote option to open, so reply is to Cheyron)

Duh!* don’t think he uses the toilet rolls at all but his own hermitically sealed ‘Super-Sterile Ulta-Max Soft to the Bum Individual Wraps’ packages that he carries with him at all times.

Does the puddle Jumper have multi speed windshield wipers and a customized “TO DOOO TA DOO” horn?

Cylean
November 26th, 2005, 12:43 PM
(can’t get quote option to open, so reply is to Cheyron)

Duh!* don’t think he uses the toilet rolls at all but his own hermitically sealed ‘Super-Sterile Ulta-Max Soft to the Bum Individual Wraps’ packages that he carries with him at all times.

Does the puddle Jumper have multi speed windshield wipers and a customized “TO DOOO TA DOO” horn?

Duh! No they were planned to be installed in the next model but the upgraded model never made it to the production line due to unforseeable circumstances.

Would a Wraith ever chew a bubble gum?

TechnoWraith
November 26th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Duh! No they were planned to be installed in the next model but the upgraded model never made it to the production line due to unforseeable circumstances.

Would a Wraith ever chew a bubble gum?

Duh! Of course a wraith chews bubble gum. Especially the Sheppy flavored gum.

Why isn't the stargate square?

wormhole93
November 26th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Duh! Of course a wraith chews bubble gum. Especially the Sheppy flavored gum.

Why isn't the stargate square?
it just looks cooler when it's ring-shaped. plus, how's the puddle jumper gonna get through? would THAT have to be square too?

how do you tell male wraiths apart from female wraiths? ( since they both wear dresses) :S

Oranos
November 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
it just looks cooler when it's ring-shaped. plus, how's the puddle jumper gonna get through? would THAT have to be square too?

how do you tell male wraiths apart from female wraiths? ( since they both wear dresses) :S

ask Shep to name em. If he gives a female name, it's female. if it's a male name, the wraith is male.

Why the difference in stargate designs(Tollan, SG-1, and Atlantis)?

TechnoWraith
November 26th, 2005, 12:57 PM
ask Shep to name em. If he gives a female name, it's female. if it's a male name, the wraith is male.

Why the difference in stargate designs(Tollan, SG-1, and Atlantis)?

Duh! there is no difference! It's the wraith using their psycho-Wraith powers making it seem like there are differences.

Would a Wraith make a good shrink patient?

Cylean
November 26th, 2005, 12:58 PM

Duh! The male wraits always walk in twos or more. Since they scare easily, the greater the numbers the lesser fear od the unknown.

Why is Sheppard always the one who ends up with an attractive girl in the room?

Oranos
November 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Duh! The male wraits always walk in twos or more. Since they scare easily, the greater the numbers the lesser fear od the unknown.

Why is Sheppard always the one who ends up with an attractive girl in the room?

Duh! Ford is way too cool for them.

Why do the Asgard name ships after sg-1?

nox2hed
November 26th, 2005, 01:32 PM
They got tired of seeing their own ships destroyed, so they figure better to have them go down in flames with Tauri names.

If a Wraith needed to get a braces for it’s teeth, what dentist do you suppose they’d see?

Oranos
November 26th, 2005, 01:41 PM
They got tired of seeing their own ships destroyed, so they figure better to have them go down in flames with Tauri names.

If a Wraith needed to get a braces for it?s teeth, what dentist do you suppose they?d see?

Duh! Have you seen their teeth recently? They don't even go to the dentist let alone the orthodontist.

Why place Atlantis in the path of a hurricane?

Tracy Jane
November 26th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Duh! TPTB wanted a show that would blow you away!

Why do Cam and Dan look so alike?

Oranos
November 26th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Duh! TPTB wanted a show that would blow you away!

Why do Cam and Dan look so alike?

Duh! They are brothers, they just don't know it.

Are the Furlings really the Asgard?

Tracy Jane
November 26th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Duh, Furling is just the Ancient word for "imaginary friend"

Does it say Colonel on his uniform?

nox2hed
November 26th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Duh, Furling is just the Ancient word for "imaginary friend"

Does it say Colonel on his uniform?

Duh! If you look carefully, it’s written in Ancient, when translated is spelled ‘Kernel’

Is Ford’s eye ever going to heal from that sucker-punch?

Tracy Jane
November 26th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Duh. Course not, but not to worry, it's improved facial features tenfold ;)

If TPTB feed Chris Judge an egg salad to create a gas giant, how do they create a moon?

nox2hed
November 26th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Duh! By having him turn around and drop his drawers.

TPBM wants to know why we don’t realize that ‘Gas Giants’ don’t have moons, only planets, and if being a “Gas Bag” like me qualifies for mooning.

TechnoWraith
November 26th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Duh! By having him turn around and drop his drawers.

TPBM wants to know why we don’t realize that ‘Gas Giants’ don’t have moons, only planets, and if being a “Gas Bag” like me qualifies for mooning.

Duh! The answer's obviously yes. :p ;)

what happens if you press all the buttons on the DHD at the same time?

nox2hed
November 26th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Duh! You become one with the universe, in all places at all times. (plus your TV explodes)

(this is anything Stargate related, right?)

TPBM Wonders how bad it would hurt if while waiting to be transported by the Gou’ald rings, you accidentally were standing with the toe of your foot outside the circle when the rings came down.

solar wind
November 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Duh! It would hurt terribly and you'd cry like a baby. Just ask Teal'c, it's happened to him plenty and he cries every time.

what would happen if you stepped into the event horizon while talking on a cell phone?

nox2hed
November 26th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Duh! You’d have ‘roaming’ charges that were out of this world.

When the team passed through the Gate to Atlantis, what time zone did they have to set their watches to?

TechnoWraith
November 26th, 2005, 07:49 PM
When the team passed through the Gate to Atlantis, what time zone did they have to set their watches to?

Duh! Atlantean Standard Time. Hellooooo... ;) :p

Just where exactly does the Atlantis team throw their trash? It's not like they found a landfill anywhere.

solar wind
November 26th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Duh! They dial the address to the black hole and send their trash through. Of course it takes detonating a nuclear warhead to shut it off so they wait as long as possible and let it accumulate before they get rid of it.

But why don't any peoples sg-1 have visited not have bicycles?

chyron
November 26th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Duh! They dial the address to the black hole and send their trash through. Of course it takes detonating a nuclear warhead to shut it off so they wait as long as possible and let it accumulate before they get rid of it.

But why don't any peoples sg-1 have visited not have bicycles?

DUH! Schwinn wasn't founded until 1895, well after the Ancients left for Pegasus.

How do members of the Atlantis team TiVo their favorite shows, if they don't have cable in the Pegasus galaxy?

Desl
November 26th, 2005, 11:58 PM
How do members of the Atlantis team TiVo their favorite shows, if they don't have cable in the Pegasus galaxy?
Duh! They just use the new Stargate-TV-technologie (alike satellite-tv).

Why did Jack grill the steaks until they were burned?

wormhole93
November 27th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Duh! They just use the new Stargate-TV-technologie (alike satellite-tv).

Why did Jack grill the steaks until they were burned?
he likes 'em "crispy". or he just couldn't tell if they were done or not because he had his sunglasses on.

does Atlantis ever have an outdoor vacation were they get to go swimming?

chyron
November 27th, 2005, 07:44 AM
he likes 'em "crispy". or he just couldn't tell if they were done or not because he had his sunglasses on.

does Atlantis ever have an outdoor vacation were they get to go swimming?
DUH! Dr. Weir thought that including a Travel Agent wasn't quite as important as Chemists, AstroPhysists(sp), Engineers and such.

How does the Atlantis team get supplies if there's no company clerk like Radar or Klinger to place the orders?

wormhole93
November 27th, 2005, 10:44 AM
How does the Atlantis team get supplies if there's no company clerk like Radar or Klinger to place the orders?
DUH! the SGC just sends them through to them. no orders and whatnot.

does chevron guy every say anything else other than "chevron 1 encoded, chevron 2 encoded..."?

TechnoWraith
November 27th, 2005, 10:53 AM
DUH! the SGC just sends them through to them. no orders and whatnot.

does chevron guy every say anything else other than "chevron 1 encoded, chevron 2 encoded..."?

Duh! Chevron guy also says "Unscheduled off-world activation."

Does chevron guy play solitaire on his computer in between gate dialings? He must get pretty bored.

chyron
November 27th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Duh! Chevron guy also says "Unscheduled off-world activation."

Does chevron guy play solitaire on his computer in between gate dialings? He must get pretty bored.

DUH! Who would he play with?

What did Teal'c use to wax his head when he shaved it?

wormhole93
November 27th, 2005, 11:03 AM
What did Teal'c use to wax his head when he shaved it?
DUH! wait...Teal'c waxes his head?! :eek: okay, um...I don't know. sorry. :o

what is Teal'c's thing on his head made of?

Varekai
November 27th, 2005, 11:26 AM
DUH! Chocolate, of course...The question is... How come he hasn't eaten it yet?

TechnoWraith
November 27th, 2005, 11:39 AM
DUH! Chocolate, of course...The question is... How come he hasn't eaten it yet?

well Duh! If he can't see it, how can he eat it?

Is the chocolate gourmet chocolate?

nox2hed
November 27th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Duh! Of Course. It’s wrapped in gold foil isn’t it?

Why doesn’t it melt when he gets in a hot spot?

Tracy Jane
November 27th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Duh, it's because of..... magnets.

Why are magnets the answer to everything in Stargate?

wormhole93
November 27th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Why are magnets the answer to everything in Stargate?
DUH! 'cause....that's all I got. magnets are powerful stuff that you don't wanna mess with. or somethin' like that.

does Siler have a first name? if so, what is it?

Tracy Jane
November 27th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Duh everyone knows that. It's Sergeant!

(Actually he's worn labels saying both Dan Siler and Sly (Sylvester) Siler during his time on Stargate, so it is debatable)

If Dan (Siler actor) has to stand in for RDA, then who stands in for Dan?

wormhole93
November 27th, 2005, 12:59 PM
If Dan (Siler actor) has to stand in for RDA, then who stands in for Dan?
DUH! a robot. it's so obvious.

how come Jack cooks so badly?

Tracy Jane
November 27th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Duh. He doesn't need to. First he had Sarah, then he had the commissary and now he has Sam.

What is it with Jack and steak?

TechnoWraith
November 27th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Duh. He doesn't need to. First he had Sarah, then he had the commissary and now he has Sam.

What is it with Jack and steak?

Duh! Magnets, of course.

Can puddlejumpers fly underwater?

nox2hed
November 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Duh! True, of course. As long as they engage the snorkel and flipper controls. (underwater it’s termed ‘Surface Now!’)

Are the breakers ever high enough on the Atlantean sea for the crew to go surfing?

Tracy Jane
November 28th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Duh? Did you never see "The Storm". Bet Shep wanted to get out there!

How long do you think it would take Carter to do my language teaching essay on bilingualism in the classroom? Or would Danny be a safer bet?

nox2hed
November 28th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Duh! Don’t think either of them are into ‘bi’, may want to try Rodney. (he might turn out to be a very cunning linguist) :D

If I ever grow up, do you think they’d allow me to go to Atlantis? (or just send me straight to a Wraith Hive to calm the angry mobs?)

chyron
November 28th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Duh! Don’t think either of them are into ‘bi’, may want to try Rodney. (he might turn out to be a very cunning linguist) :D

If I ever grow up, do you think they’d allow me to go to Atlantis? (or just send me straight to a Wraith Hive to calm the angry mobs?)

DUH! Depends on wether or not you move back in with your parents after spending hundreds of thousands of their dollars on a college education.

Who does Dr. Weir's hair & nails since there's not a beauty salon in Atlantis? or is there?

nox2hed
November 28th, 2005, 01:26 PM
(Man! It’s taken me about15-20 minutes or more to open a thread or respond. Don’t think it’s my computer cause I’m on a couple other sites and having no problem)
_ _ _ _ _

Duh! There was a Salon, though it went out of business for some reason called ‘Wraiths Wradically Wrathful Cuts n Such’. Believe her hair is done by the ‘make-up dept’ next to the set, though I could be wrong.

(by the way, I am my own parents and I live at their home)

Which direction do the compasses point ‘That Way’ on the planet of Atlantis?
(while waiting to respond here, posted this on the ‘other’ site)

Oranos
November 28th, 2005, 02:13 PM
(Man! It?s taken me about15-20 minutes or more to open a thread or respond. Don?t think it?s my computer cause I?m on a couple other sites and having no problem)
_ _ _ _ _

Duh! There was a Salon, though it went out of business for some reason called ?Wraiths Wradically Wrathful Cuts n Such?. Believe her hair is done by the ?make-up dept? next to the set, though I could be wrong.

(by the way, I am my own parents and I live at their home)

Which direction do the compasses point ?That Way? on the planet of Atlantis?
(while waiting to respond here, posted this on the ?other? site)

Duh! They point That Way! (The Atlantis Compasses are so unreliable; they only have one direction which is that way)

Why did Ford release Beckett from his choke hold in the Siege Part III?

Tracy Jane
November 28th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Because they needed to get back to their own series: Ford in Hitchhiker's and Beckett in Bugs.

Did Jen Hailey ever make an SG team as promised?

TechnoWraith
November 28th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Did Jen Hailey ever make an SG team as promised?

Duh! Of course she did. But the team got eaten by Wraiths.

Do wraiths have toothbrushes?

Tracy Jane
November 28th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Duh! Course not. They don't need to brush - they don't really eat.

Bambi's mum or bambi's dad?

chyron
November 29th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Duh! Course not. They don't need to brush - they don't really eat.

Bambi's mum or bambi's dad?

DUH!
Bambi's dad* which of course means that Bambi's mum**.

*[dead with an English accent]
**[not speaking]

What would Urgo think if he were still in Jack & Sam's head and they got married and had an intimate encounter?

nox2hed
November 29th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Duh! He’d have such an explosive orgasm that he’d burst into a cloud of dissimilated atomic particles.

Why can’t I find the remote to watch some SG shows and what did you do with it? (or is that uncomfortable feeling because I sat on it)

Tracy Jane
November 29th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Why can’t I find the remote to watch some SG shows and what did you do with it? (or is that uncomfortable feeling because I sat on it)

Duh! I'm currently using it as a GDO

Bambi's dad* which of course means that Bambi's mum**.

*[dead with an English accent]
**[not speaking]

Clever answer, but dad does not sound the same as dead. The "a" sound in received pronunciation is produced with your tongue lower in the mouth and further back than the "e" sound. I would say that Americans are more likely to confuse vowel sounds... there seems to be little differenciation between the names Kerry and Carrie, or the name Tara and word Terra.

Most English people would produced the word dad with a very low "a" sound, much more like the German in "mann", especially where I'm from in the midlands.

Sorry for the lecture. I'm a linguistics specialist.

Anyway, Why does the Atlantis gate look like a cheap, cheesy cartoon rip off of the sg1 gate?

Oranos
November 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM

Clever answer, but dad does not sound the same as dead. The "a" sound in received pronunciation is produced with your tongue lower in the mouth and further back than the "e" sound. I would say that Americans are more likely to confuse vowel sounds... there seems to be little differenciation between the names Kerry and Carrie, or the name Tara and word Terra.

Most English people would produced the word dad with a very low "a" sound, much more like the German in "mann", especially where I'm from in the midlands.

Anyway, Why does the Atlantis gate look like a cheap, cheesy cartoon rip off of the sg1 gate?

Duh! The Ancients were running short on money!

Why does Atlantis require three ZPM's to run at full power?

solar wind
November 29th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Duh! One for each dimention. Length, height and depth.

What's the 'gate's gas mileage?

chyron
November 29th, 2005, 08:56 PM

How did I know that a Brit posted this? At any rate saying Bambi's Dad can sound like your saying Bambi's Dead with an accent. which was the point.

We now return you to our regularlly scheduled Stupid Question, Please Continue the Idiociy!

TechnoWraith
November 29th, 2005, 09:20 PM
What's the 'gate's gas mileage?

Duh! It's like 30,000,000,000 miles to the gallon. Helloooo... you should know that by now.

Why blue lighting for Steve and Bob's cages?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Duh! It's like 30,000,000,000 miles to the gallon. Helloooo... you should know that by now.

Why blue lighting for Steve and Bob's cages?

Duh! Because White Lightening is foul, foul, foul (only done it once, phew!)

How could the REAL chief of staff spare time to be in SG1 when America was bullying, I mean at war with, other countries?

chyron
November 30th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Duh! Because White Lightening is foul, foul, foul (only done it once, phew!)

How could the REAL chief of staff spare time to be in SG1 when America was bullying, I mean at war with, other countries?

DUH! Because his secretary put it on his calendar.

If a Wraith were to be horribily burned, loose two arms and placed into a cybernetic body to live a la Darth Vader, would he still be able to suck life using his cybernetic arms?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Duh! With wraith technology anything is possible!

What if the wraith could ascend?

TechnoWraith
November 30th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Duh! With wraith technology anything is possible!

What if the wraith could ascend?

Then anubis is in BIG trouble.

What if the wraith who ascended met Daniel while he was ascended?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Oh! Brain Overload!

TechnoWraith
November 30th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Oh! Brain Overload!

What kind of answer is that!?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 01:30 PM
What kind of answer is that!?

It wasn't an answer, but I can't think of one. It's just overloading my brain!

solar wind
November 30th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Then anubis is in BIG trouble.

What if the wraith who ascended met Daniel while he was ascended?
Duh! Daniel would run and find Oma in a hurry!

The real question is, what kind of dog should Jack get?

Oranos
November 30th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Duh! Daniel would run and find Oma in a hurry!

The real question is, what kind of dog should Jack get?

Duh! German Shepard.

The question of all questions. What is the meaning of life?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Duh! German Shepard.

Duh! To eat Blue jelly, Donuts and cake.

The question of all answers: what is the question to the answer "42"?

Oranos
November 30th, 2005, 04:07 PM

The question of all answers: what is the question to the answer "42"?

Duh! 1+1

The answer of all questions.
Do you think Ford and Sora should get together?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Duh! We all know that Ford belongs with Prefect, Focus or Mondeo, you can't change fate!

How do people watch SG: Infinity?

Oranos
November 30th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Duh! We all know that Ford belongs with Prefect, Focus or Mondeo, you can't change fate!

How do people watch SG: Infinity?

Well...You go into your kitchen and open the refridgerator, jump through the interdimensional portal and watch it in real life.
Do you think Ford should rejoin the team when his enzyme druggy personality ends?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Once he's changed to an energy efficient fuel such as diesel or solar power, I can't see any reason against it.

Why did TPTB turn down the mud wrestling scene in Prodigy?

Oranos
November 30th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Once he's changed to an energy efficient fuel such as diesel or solar power, I can't see any reason against it.

Why did TPTB turn down the mud wrestling scene in Prodigy?

Duh!
Everyone wanted mud pie.
If you could pick anyone from Atlantis to hang out with, who would it be?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Duh!
Everyone wanted mud pie.
If you could pick anyone from Atlantis to hang out with, who would it be?

Duh! Shep - I've always wanted a dog. I would choose Ford, but have a perfectly good car at the moment.

Oranos
November 30th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Duh! Shep - I've always wanted a dog. I would choose Ford, but have a perfectly good car at the moment.

No question so I'll make one up.
What is Lt. Ford's middle name?

Tracy Jane
November 30th, 2005, 04:32 PM
No question so I'll make one up.
What is Lt. Ford's middle name?

(Sorry, got carried away)

Harrison.

Why are SG1 the only team that ever come back alive and uninjured?

chyron
November 30th, 2005, 08:21 PM
(Sorry, got carried away)

Harrison.

Why are SG1 the only team that ever come back alive and uninjured?
DUH! Because you can't kill the stars of the show in every episode, unless they're named Kenny.

Back to the Ford Question,
Why is his middle name Harrison?

chyron
November 30th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Duh! German Shepard.

MEGA-DUH! 42.

chyron
November 30th, 2005, 08:25 PM

The question of all answers: what is the question to the answer "42"?ULTRA-DUH! Everyone knows that its the Ulitmate Question about Life, the Universe and, well, Everything!

TechnoWraith
November 30th, 2005, 09:20 PM
ULTRA-DUH! Everyone knows that its the Ulitmate Question about Life, the Universe and, well, Everything!

ULTRA-MEGA DUH! It's magnets! Big Honkin' Space Magnets!

What would Jack do with a BHSM?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 04:01 AM
Duh! He would take it to Carter to find out what it was

What would Carter do with a fishing rod? (Keep it PG, please!)

DrGemini2405
December 1st, 2005, 04:05 AM
Duh! He would take it to Carter to find out what it was

What would Carter do with a fishing rod? (Keep it PG, please!)

whack O'Neill over the head with it every time he stared at her blankly during her in depth theoretical physics/astrophysics explanations!

why does Danny boy have that nervous twitch?

chyron
December 1st, 2005, 04:10 AM
whack O'Neill over the head with it every time he stared at her blankly during her in depth theoretical physics/astrophysics explanations!

why does Danny boy have that nervous twitch?
DUH! He drinks a can of JOLT every hour on the hour.

http://www.colawp.com/CCC/History/jolt/jolt-j-01.jpg

Why is Sam's hair shoulder-length short and Vala's is longer?

DrGemini2405
December 1st, 2005, 04:21 AM
DUH! He drinks a can of JOLT every hour on the hour.

Why is Sam's hair shoulder-length short and Vala's is longer?

'cos Sam can't afford the hair dye...

Why does Teal'c hardly ever smile?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 04:23 AM
'cos Sam can't afford the hair dye...

Why does Teal'c hardly ever smile?

There's too much mirrored glass in the SGC.

What does Sam see in Jack?

DrGemini2405
December 1st, 2005, 04:28 AM
There's too much mirrored glass in the SGC.

What does Sam see in Jack?

a promotion (ooh... Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! .. lol)

why don't Danny boy and Sam hook up (or even Cam and Sam!)?!

DrGemini2405
December 1st, 2005, 04:31 AM
a strong man thats always been there for her

why is the stargate round?

to maintain air-speed velocity

why does Cameron Mitchell rule?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 04:33 AM
why is the stargate round

Cos it was originally the world's largest cake tin

(Exactly what I was thinking. Or at least, more money)

Answer: Cos she's get confused and accidentally kiss the wrong one. Imagine waking up next to your CO instead of Danny?

Why are they not allowed to drink on duty?

DrGemini2405
December 1st, 2005, 04:40 AM
Why are they not allowed to drink on duty?

'cos they'd reveal their deepest darkest secrets... e.g. Daniel has a hankering for some larva

Is Selmak male or female?

wormhole93
December 1st, 2005, 12:59 PM
Is Selmak male or female?
DUH! symbiotes don't have genders.

when did jack start calling daniel danny?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 03:01 PM
When he died. Way back when. It's an Irish thing... meadows, pipes, dying, going, coming back and stuff.

How come Teal'c gave up the head shaving thing, especially after the rant in Holiday?

chyron
December 1st, 2005, 03:36 PM

(Have some green - yes the rep system is back up!)

chyron
December 1st, 2005, 03:39 PM
When he died. Way back when. It's an Irish thing... meadows, pipes, dying, going, coming back and stuff.

How come Teal'c gave up the head shaving thing, especially after the rant in Holiday?

DUH! He had to let his hairdresser go due to budget cuts and hates shaving it himself.

Do you think that Sam has a thermonuclear device or two hanging around her house that she's tinkering with as a side-hobby?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 03:47 PM
DUH! He had to let his hairdresser go due to budget cuts and hates shaving it himself.

Do you think that Sam has a thermonuclear device or two hanging around her house that she's tinkering with as a side-hobby?

Duh! It's called the microwave Orlin wrecked!

Do you think the bikes are just to impress the boys?

Oranos
December 1st, 2005, 03:48 PM

Duh! NO, she has better things to do like go fishing with Jack.
Why does Ronon carry the cool gun? Shouldn't that be Ford's?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 03:55 PM
Duh! NO, she has better things to do like go fishing with Jack.
Why does Ronon carry the cool gun? Shouldn't that be Ford's?

Duh! Ford has a cool gun. It's called a water pistol (he's too young for any other type)

Why did they pick McKay to go to Atlantis?

Oranos
December 1st, 2005, 03:59 PM
Duh! Ford has a cool gun. It's called a water pistol (he's too young for any other type)

Why did they pick McKay to go to Atlantis?

Duh! Besides Carter he is the only person smart enought to be lead scientist?
Why do you have to be such a meanie about Ford's age and the water pistol?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 04:04 PM
Duh! Because I have insecurity issues and feel the need to pick on others.

Why do you feel the need to bring it up?

Oranos
December 1st, 2005, 04:18 PM
Duh! Because I have insecurity issues and feel the need to pick on others.

Why do you feel the need to bring it up?

Duh! Ford is the greatest character ever...and I am an unofficial member of F.O.R.D. so I must defend him, so my question is this
You are not attempting to insult him or pose any other sort of danger that I must defend him from are you?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 04:21 PM
Duh! Ford is the greatest character ever...and I am an unofficial member of F.O.R.D. so I must defend him, so my question is this
You are not attempting to insult him or pose any other sort of danger that I must defend him from are you?
Duh! Course I am:p ;) (Militant Ford Fans!!! :D )

Back on track, now.....

When will Apophis come back

Oranos
December 1st, 2005, 04:22 PM
Duh! Course I am:p ;) (Militant Ford Fans!!! :D )

Back on track, now.....

When will Apophis come back

Duh! Never!
The real question is when will Anubis return?

Tracy Jane
December 1st, 2005, 04:26 PM
Same time as Anubis ;)

Did Lantash really die?

Oranos
December 1st, 2005, 04:28 PM
Same time as Anubis ;)

Did Lantash really die?

Duh! Only in our imaginations.
When the P-90 is no longer used will they switch to an energy weapon?

chyron
December 1st, 2005, 05:10 PM
Duh! Ford is the greatest character ever...and I am an unofficial member of F.O.R.D. so I must defend him
Commentary - Now THAT's Stupid! (And leaving it up to the reader as to what I was referring to) :D

chyron
December 1st, 2005, 05:13 PM
Duh! Only in our imaginations.
When the P-90 is no longer used will they switch to an energy weapon?
DUH! Blood and guts is so much more of a ratings booster than disintegrations.

Why is it that these converstations never come to an end? There are always new posts everytime I log on.

TechnoWraith
December 1st, 2005, 10:10 PM
Why is it that these converstations never come to an end? There are always new posts everytime I log on.

Duh! These conversations aren't supposed to end!

Just how much coffee did they bring over to Atlantis anyway?

DrGemini2405
December 2nd, 2005, 12:34 AM
Just how much coffee did they bring over to Atlantis anyway?

Just enough to take the edge off of McKay's jittery behaviour, but nowhere near enough for good ol' Dannyboy, which is probably why he 'missed' the Daedalus!

Why does Vala have that blonde bit in her hair?

Ascended Times.2
December 2nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
Duh! Because she looks sexyer with a bit of mystery in her hair!

Why havan't you all joined GW RPG!?
(Keep in mind, this is a STUPID questions game...)

DrGemini2405
December 2nd, 2005, 12:56 AM
'cos I'm washing my hair

why does Dannyboy drink coffee?

Ascended Times.2
December 2nd, 2005, 12:59 AM
DUH! Because he loves that nervous twitch....

Why hasn't the SW (Star Wars) galaxy invaded the SG Galaxy?
(I'm so out of it today...)

DrGemini2405
December 2nd, 2005, 01:02 AM
'cos Obi Wan, Hans Solo and Leia are at a poker night over in the Wolf-Lundmark-Melotte galaxy

why does Teal'c talk like a wrestler in the first couple of seasons?

Ascended Times.2
December 2nd, 2005, 01:04 AM
(Thankyou! Finally someone who noticed...)
Because he's supposed to be perpetuating the tough guy stereotype.

Why do ZPM's glow?

DrGemini2405
December 2nd, 2005, 01:10 AM
'cos it's sending a telepathic message to Domino's for seven deep and crispies

why does Sam eat chocolate?

chyron
December 2nd, 2005, 08:40 AM
'cos it's sending a telepathic message to Domino's for seven deep and crispies

why does Sam eat chocolate?

DUH! Because if she tried shooting it up using a syringe it'd get clogged in the needle.

Which do you think Sam is more emotionally attached to her philodendron or her ficus?

TechnoWraith
December 2nd, 2005, 09:08 AM
DUH! Because if she tried shooting it up using a syringe it'd get clogged in the needle.

Which do you think Sam is more emotionally attached to her philodendron or her ficus?

Duh! what the hecks a ficus?

Does jack like shooting the pea shooter or the spit ball straw better?

Tracy Jane
December 2nd, 2005, 10:05 AM
Duh! what the hecks a ficus?

Does jack like shooting the pea shooter or the spit ball straw better?

Duh - spit ball straw, as long as it's Sam's spit :p

Why does Jack have a telescope?

wormhole93
December 2nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
Duh - spit ball straw, as long as it's Sam's spit :p

Why does Jack have a telescope?
DUH! so he can spy on the neighbors

does chevron guy have a life?

Oranos
December 2nd, 2005, 01:30 PM
DUH! so he can spy on the neighbors

does chevron guy have a life?

Duh! Outside dialing the gate, no.
Does zatting people ever get old?

Locutus_Of_Borg
December 2nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
No Because It's Got a cool sound,

Why does the Gate Go CAWOOOOOOOOOSH

chyron
December 2nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
No Because It's Got a cool sound,

Why does the Gate Go CAWOOOOOOOOOSH
DUH! Because it doesn't go CAWIIIIIIIIISH!

Do you think that the Ancients ever dressed up for Halloween?

Tracy Jane
December 2nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
DUH! Because it doesn't go CAWIIIIIIIIISH!

Do you think that the Ancients ever dressed up for Halloween?

Duh! Course they do! Just like us, they don SG1 outfits!

If Jack is the Scarecrow (needs brains), Teal'c is the tin man (needs heart), Daniel is the lion (needs courage) and Sam is Dorothy (trying vainly to find her way back to sanity) then who's Toto the dog?

wormhole93
December 2nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
Duh! Course they do! Just like us, they don SG1 outfits!

If Jack is the Scarecrow (needs brains), Teal'c is the tin man (needs heart), Daniel is the lion (needs courage) and Sam is Dorothy (trying vainly to find her way back to sanity) then who's Toto the dog?
DUH! chevron guy!

why do the tollans like guns so much?

solar wind
December 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
Duh! Because it's what they're best at, though usually they just shoot others down with arrogant words.

Does anyone use stairs leading from level to level of the SGC?

TechnoWraith
December 2nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
Duh! Outside dialing the gate, no.
Does zatting people ever get old?

Duh! they've been doing it for the last 9 years.

If you broke your mom's vase, and you had a Zat, would you zat the broken vase three times to make it disappear?

sandyer
December 2nd, 2005, 10:12 PM
Duh! they've been doing it for the last 9 years.

If you broke your mom's vase, and you had a Zat, would you zat the broken vase three times to make it disappear?

Duh you would only Zat it Twice cause its already had the equivilent of one shot.

Does Sam ever have to deal with bad internet connections?

Tracy Jane
December 3rd, 2005, 08:13 AM
Duh you would only Zat it Twice cause its already had the equivilent of one shot.

Does Sam ever have to deal with bad internet connections?

Duh! Course not. There's her, McKay and McGuyver to sort summat out!

Is there a language Daniel can't understand? (So so jealous)

TechnoWraith
December 3rd, 2005, 11:02 AM
Is there a language Daniel can't understand? (So so jealous)

Duh! Technobabble.

Is it true that McKay's technobabble is better than Carter's?

Tracy Jane
December 3rd, 2005, 12:06 PM
Duh! Technobabble.

Is it true that McKay's technobabble is better than Carter's?
Duh! It only seems better because you're not distracted by the stunning beauty.

If McKay is allergic to lemons, would he be allergic to sherbet lemons?

sandyer
December 3rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
Duh! It only seems better because you're not distracted by the stunning beauty.

If McKay is allergic to lemons, would he be allergic to sherbet lemons?

Duh McKay run far far away from sherburt lemons.

Does Sam have any shortcomings?

EternalFlame
December 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
From time to time, her hair is most definitely a shortcoming.

When Daniel speaks fast, do you think he has problems understanding himself?

chyron
December 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
(DUH!)* From time to time, her hair is most definitely a shortcoming.

When Daniel speaks fast, do you think he has problems understanding himself?
DUH! Only if he's off his ritalin

Do you think the Ancients tried LSD or mushrooms in their initial research into ascension?

*empahsis added - hint, hint

Dotus5
December 3rd, 2005, 10:48 PM
DUH! Only if he's off his ritalin

Do you think the Ancients tried LSD or mushrooms in their initial research into ascension?

*empahsis added - hint, hint

DUH! Of course they did. If they all talk like Oma Desala, they would need the drugs to understand each other.

Do you think any of the jaffa used steroids?

TechnoWraith
December 3rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
Do you think any of the jaffa used steroids?

Duh! If they did, they would actually be able to hit a target with a staff weapon now, wouldn't they?

How do we know the stargate isn't really made out of cardboard or something?

Dotus5
December 3rd, 2005, 11:01 PM
Duh! If they did, they would actually be able to hit a target with a staff weapon now, wouldn't they?

How do we know the stargate isn't really made out of cardboard or something?

Dub! The stargate couldn't be made of cardboard because cardboard wouldn't be able to make that cool grinding noise as it spins.

Do you think the batteries in the SG teams GDOs ever go dead?

chyron
December 3rd, 2005, 11:25 PM
Dub! The stargate couldn't be made of cardboard because cardboard wouldn't be able to make that cool grinding noise as it spins.

Do you think the batteries in the SG teams GDOs ever go dead?

DUH! Obviously, you've never heard of the Energizer Bunny.

http://www.nevblog.com/images/energizer_bunny.jpg

and speaking of which...
Why hasn't Rodeny come up with a way to power Atlantis using Energizer batteries?

wormhole93
December 4th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Why hasn't Rodeny come up with a way to power Atlantis using Energizer batteries?
DUH! Because Carter already had a way.

why is Rodney so annoying?

Oranos
December 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
DUH! Because Carter already had a way.

why is Rodney so annoying?

Because Ford is gone, they are best friends after all.
:rolleyes:
What would happen if the Atlantis gate didn't light up anymore on the dialing process?

Tracy Jane
December 4th, 2005, 02:37 PM
What would happen if the Atlantis gate didn't light up anymore on the dialing process?
They'd save a few energizer batteries.

If Daniel's Christmas gift is "Oma for dummies", Jack's Christmas gift is "Technobabble for dummies" and Teal'c's Christmas gift is "Sarcasm for Beginners" what should we get Sam?

TechnoWraith
December 4th, 2005, 02:37 PM

Duh! That means they haven't been paying the electric bill again!

Are there DVD players in Atlantis?

Oranos
December 4th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Pent up frustration after vainly holding out for Carter.

If Daniel's Christmas gift is "Oma for dummies", Jack's Christmas gift is "Technobabble for dummies" and Teal'c's Christmas gift is "Sarcasm for Beginners" what should we get Sam?

How to dumb down your speech or fishing 101.
WHy does Teal'c have the hair thing going now?

Tracy Jane
December 4th, 2005, 02:40 PM
WHy does Teal'c have the hair thing going now?

Duh! Plothole! Enterprise has Klingons, stargate has Teal'c's hair.

Will Jack ever meet the Wizard?

Oranos
December 4th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Duh! Plothole! Enterprise has Klingons, stargate has Teal'c's hair.

Will Jack ever meet the Wizard?

Duh! No that is like asking will Jack meet the Furlings.
What does Jack do these days?

chyron
December 4th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Duh! That means they haven't been paying the electric bill again!

Are there DVD players in Atlantis?

DUH! Yes, but they can't get any DVD's to play since there's not a Region Pegasus when it comes to DVD manufacturerers.

(as to What does Jack do now?)

DUH! He sits around with a bunch of elderly ladies playing Canasta and drinking lemonade.

What would happen if Chevron Guy got laryngitis and couldn't announce 'CHEVRON 7 ENGAGED'? Would SG1 still know that they could go through the gate?

Tracy Jane
December 4th, 2005, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE]What would happen if Chevron Guy got laryngitis and couldn't announce 'CHEVRON 7 ENGAGED'? Would SG1 still know that they could go through the gate?
[/QUOTE
Duh! Sam would have to fill in. Failing that, the SGC would fall apart.

Are the cameras really everywhere on base?

Oranos
December 4th, 2005, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE]What would happen if Chevron Guy got laryngitis and couldn't announce 'CHEVRON 7 ENGAGED'? Would SG1 still know that they could go through the gate?
[/QUOTE
Duh! Sam would have to fill in. Failing that, the SGC would fall apart.

Are the cameras really everywhere on base?

Duh! Course they are, that's why the team never does anything ON base.
What type of computer operating system does the SGC use?

TechnoWraith
December 4th, 2005, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=Tracy Jane]What type of computer operating system does the SGC use?

Duh! It sure as heck ain't windows. Cuz you don't see the SGC's computers crashing every episode, now do we?

Do the wraith really have names for each other?

Oranos
December 4th, 2005, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Oranos]

Duh! It sure as heck ain't windows. Cuz you don't see the SGC's computers crashing every episode, now do we?

Do the wraith really have names for each other?

Duh! Wraith one, Wraith two, Queen 1, keeper 20....
sticking with the wraith namey thing...Why does shep name the wraith?

PartyLikeIts1984
December 4th, 2005, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=TechnoWraith]

Duh! Wraith one, Wraith two, Queen 1, keeper 20....
sticking with the wraith namey thing...Why does shep name the wraith?

Duh! You can't register them without one, and then if they ran away and caught by the pound they could get put down.

Why isn't there a Put-Put Golf course at the SGC? Breifings would be so much more fun with an animatronic, golf ball eating clown head!

TechnoWraith
December 4th, 2005, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=Oranos]
Why isn't there a Put-Put Golf course at the SGC? Breifings would be so much more fun with an animatronic, golf ball eating clown head!

Duh! Of course there's one. It's in the basement. But the last hole ends outside the elevator on level 27. You have to hit the ball into the elevator, send it up to level 27, and have the ball roll out the elevator into the little hole.

Could Jack ever make a hole-in-one on the last hole of the put-put golf-course?

sandyer
December 4th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Duh! Mabey with enough practice.

Can Daniel ever talk like a normal human being after meeting Oma?

DrGemini2405
December 4th, 2005, 03:38 PM
'cos O'Neill would mistake Hammond's head for a golf ball.

Why does Pete not try to win Carter back?

PartyLikeIts1984
December 4th, 2005, 04:02 PM
'cos O'Neill would mistake Hammond's head for a golf ball.

Why does Pete not try to win Carter back?

Duh! He's sick of his brother ordering him around on set all day!

PartyLikeIts1984
December 4th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Duh! Mabey with enough practice.

Can Daniel ever talk like a normal human being after meeting Oma?

Duh! No way, man! Wait 'till he Ascends to Dagoba and ends up talking like Yoda...

So, will Ronon ever get past two syllable words?

chyron
December 4th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Duh! No way, man! Wait 'till he Ascends to Dagoba and ends up talking like Yoda...

So, will Ronon ever get past two syllable words?

DUH! No.

If Daniel does ascend to Dagobath, who would he have perched on his leg as he does a handstand mediating?

TechnoWraith
December 4th, 2005, 05:04 PM
If Daniel does ascend to Dagobath, who would he have perched on his leg as he stands upside down meditating?

Duh! His rubber ducky, who else?

Would his rubber ducky really want to be doing that, though?

Dotus5
December 4th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Duh! His rubber ducky, who else?

Would his rubber ducky really want to be doing that, though?

DUH! No! His rubber ducky is afraid of heights.

Do you think Darth Vader would be able to ascend?

TechnoWraith
December 4th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Do you think Darth Vader would be able to ascend?

Heck yeah! yoda and Obi-wan did.

Do you think a wraith would like a pet velociraptor? Or a pet cow?

Dotus5
December 4th, 2005, 07:30 PM

DUH! A pet cow. A pet velociraptor would eat too much of their own prey.

Do you think Daniel would ever get Lasik surgery?

chyron
December 4th, 2005, 07:30 PM

DUH! The cow for the milk.

What do you think would happen if Mitchell was in a F-303 and ended up on the other side of the galaxy as the result of being sucked through a wormhole?

TechnoWraith
December 4th, 2005, 07:34 PM
DUH! The cow for the milk.

What do you think would happen if Mitchell was in a F-303 and ended up on the other side of the galaxy as the result of being sucked through a wormhole?

Duh! He'd be majorly lost.

What would happen if Chevron Guy lost his keyboard?

Dotus5
December 4th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Duh! He'd be majorly lost.

What would happen if Chevron Guy lost his keyboard?

DUH! Nothing, he would just move to another computer.

When the Ancients were working on the Stargates, do you think they may have tried other shapes for the Stargate itself?

DrGemini2405
December 5th, 2005, 07:19 AM
yes... rectangle kept getting mistaken for a letterbox, triangle created a race of cone heads, and square just didn't look right.

How did Charlie really die, if he died at all?

chyron
December 5th, 2005, 07:36 AM
yes... rectangle kept getting mistaken for a letterbox, triangle created a race of cone heads, and square just didn't look right.

How did Charlie really die, if he died at all?

DUH! He's not dead. I never saw the body.

Why did the SGC stop decorating the Stargate for the holidays by wrapping garland and flashing, blinking lights around the gate?

TechnoWraith
December 5th, 2005, 08:34 AM
DUH! He's not dead. I never saw the body.

Why did the SGC stop decorating the Stargate for the holidays by wrapping garland and flashing, blinking lights around the gate?

Duh! Chevron guy was mistaking the flashing lights as extra chevrons, so he kept dialing addresses with more than 7 symbols, and the gate kept returning error messages.

What's the going rate for a typical stargate dialing anyway? 5 cents a lightyear? 2 cents a lightyear?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Duh! To quote O'Neill in WoO... "We've done this!" It's 5p a minute on Tesco Mobile.. As they say, 5p same network, 5p other networks, 5p on peak, 5p off peak, 5p international, 5p interplanetary.

How long before we start repeating every question, creating a WoO style time (or question) loop?

chyron
December 5th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Duh! To quote O'Neill in WoO... "We've done this!" It's 5p a minute on Tesco Mobile.. As they say, 5p same network, 5p other networks, 5p on peak, 5p off peak, 5p international, 5p interplanetary.

How long before we start repeating every question, creating a WoO style time (or question) loop?

DUH?

If the budget doesn't come through do you think they'll start using 10-10-321 for cheaper dialing?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Duh! That's what reverse charge is for.

Is the GDO multifunctional?

TechnoWraith
December 5th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Duh! That's what reverse charge is for.

Is the GDO multifunctional?

Duh! Yes. It flushes the toilets, opens the fridge, finds lost remote controls, closes blast doors and even dials the local Pizza joint for you.

Could you send a wireless internet connection through the gate to an other planet? (Since radio waves travel through the wormhole, why not wireless internet connection signals?)

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Well seeing as my wireless internet connection barely works three rooms away, I'd say 23,000 light years might be pushing it a bit.

Why don't female SG members have to wear miniskirts a la star trek?

Deano
December 5th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Well seeing as my wireless internet connection barely works three rooms away, I'd say 23,000 light years might be pushing it a bit.

Why don't female SG members have to wear miniskirts a la star trek?

DUH! Because if sam wore one jack would be too distracted to do much of anything.

Why dont the asgard have hair.

chyron
December 5th, 2005, 10:17 AM
DUH! Because if sam wore one jack woul be too distracted to do much of anything.

Why dont the asgard have hair.

DUH! The Furlings stopped donating their hair to the Asgard.

Who do you think is most likely to ascend - a republican or a low-down, filthy, dirty, rotten, bottom-dweller, left-wing, liberal Democrat?

(As to the mini-skirt question...)

DUH! Captain Kirk isn't the head of the SGC

jonno
December 5th, 2005, 11:04 AM
DUH! The Furlings stopped donating their hair to the Asgard.

Who do you think is most likely to ascend - a republican or a low-down, filthy, dirty, rotten, bottom-dweller, left-wing, liberal Democrat?

DUH! A Lib Dem, because the Rebublicans are lower, dirtier and smellier (no offence to any Republicans ... it's all part of the game ;) .

Why do the Nox have sticks in their hair?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 12:58 PM
All that rolling round in the hay (Sam, Jack, take note ;) )

Why did Janet have Daniel's glasses?

Deano
December 5th, 2005, 01:11 PM
All that rolling round in the hay (Sam, Jack, take note ;) )

Why did Janet have Daniel's glasses?

DUH! Because a magnet pulled it off danny boys face and put it on hers.

Where do the nox get there hair cut.

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Obviously the same palce as Sam in season 4 ;)

Are the SGA team contributing to the wraith christmas drive (see vee's signature for further details)

chyron
December 5th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Obviously the same palce as Sam in season 4 ;)

Are the SGA team contributing to the wraith christmas drive (see vee's signature for further details)

DUH! The marines in SGC are threatening to shoot anyone who doesn't donate to Toys for Tots.

How many fruitcakes would it take to take down a Wraith Hive Ship?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Well.... McKay, Ford, Sheppard, Weir.... ;)

How many times should SG1 have been courtmarshialled?

chyron
December 5th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Well.... McKay, Ford, Sheppard, Weir.... ;)

How many times should SG1 have been courtmarshialled?
(Worthy of jello that is, even if without DUH!* your response you did not begin, hint)

DUH! Its not a real military unit so they can't be courtmarshalled.

Who would win in a world-wide scavenger hunt for charity?

SG1, the Wiggles or the Mystery Men?

http://www.postgradandbeyond.mq.edu.au/enewsletter/education/images/Issue_4_wiggles.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/movies/images/mystery_art.jpg

Oranos
December 5th, 2005, 03:28 PM
(Worthy of jello that is, even if without DUH!* your response you did not begin, hint)

DUH! Its not a real military unit so they can't be courtmarshalled.

Who would win in a world-wide scavenger hunt for charity?

SG1, the Wiggles or the Mystery Men?

http://www.postgradandbeyond.mq.edu.au/enewsletter/education/images/Issue_4_wiggles.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/movies/images/mystery_art.jpg

Duh! In a charity hunt everyone knows that Santa's elves would win.
What does Mckay do on his weekends?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Duh! Lies in bed reading steamy McKay/Carter fanfic!

What do the Wraith do at Weekends?

Oranos
December 5th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Duh! Lies in bed reading steamy McKay/Carter fanfic!

What do the Wraith do at Weekends?

Duh! They try to wraith Shep and kill Ford. I stress the try cuz they fail miserably cuz Ford and Shep are just too good for them.
Do the Goa'uld go to the movies?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Do the Goa'uld go to the movies?

Duh! They don't have time anymore. Not with Anubis going to Star Wars conventions as Darth Vader and Ba'al going to the Intergalactic Cocktail competition!

Where exactly IS the Pegasus galaxy?

Oranos
December 5th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Duh! They don't have time anymore. Not with Anubis going to Star Wars conventions as Darth Vader and Ba'al going to the Intergalactic Cocktail competition!

Where exactly IS the Pegasus galaxy?

Duh! It's a sub-galaxy inside another sub-galaxy in another galaxy far, far away.
Where is the Asgard homeworld these days?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Duh! It's a sub-galaxy inside another sub-galaxy in another galaxy far, far away.
Where is the Asgard homeworld these days?

Duh! As far away from Jack as possibly! Gee, does that guy have dependancy issues?

What happened to Jonas?

Oranos
December 5th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Duh! As far away from Jack as possibly! Gee, does that guy have dependancy issues?

What happened to Jonas?

Duh! He fell off the place of his own planet.
What is Sam's favorite color?

chyron
December 5th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Duh! He fell off the place of his own planet.
What is Sam's favorite color?

Duh! Coral with just the slightest hint of puch

Is this the Sutpid Question Game or the Stupid Answer Game?

Tracy Jane
December 5th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Is this the Sutpid Question Game or the Stupid Answer Game?

Duh! Neither. It's the stupid question game.

Why does the Prometheus look like several rusty ford anglias welded together?

wormhole93
December 5th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Why does the Prometheus look like several rusty ford anglias welded together?
DUH! because that's what it really is.

do the armbands from Upgrades only increase your speed and strength?

chyron
December 5th, 2005, 05:25 PM
DUH! because that's what it really is.

do the armbands from Upgrades only increase your speed and strength?
DUH! They make the uniform look good.

Who has better aim with a P-90 when they're not wearing their glasses Chevron Guy or Daniel?

wormhole93
December 5th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Who has better aim with a P-90 when they're not wearing their glasses Chevron Guy or Daniel?
hmmm....Daniel. Definetly.

does Daniel have any other hobbies than reading up on the Ancients?

xkawaiix
December 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Does pizza hut do intergalactic delivery?

starathena74
December 5th, 2005, 07:21 PM

so one get them a gameboy 4 x-mas

TechnoWraith
December 5th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Does pizza hut do intergalactic delivery?

Duh! What do you think the Red Button does on the DHD?

Is it better to have a spherically perfect Stargate, or a polygrammatically unique Stargate?

DrGemini2405
December 6th, 2005, 01:38 AM
spherically perfect... 'cos it has the word 'perfect' in it...

How long will it take for the gang at SGA to beat the living snot out of McKay?

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 01:44 AM
How long will it take for the gang at SGA to beat the living snot out of McKay?
Duh! Why do the dirty work when the wraith can do it for ya?

Do they accept visa on p3x 595?

DrGemini2405
December 6th, 2005, 01:48 AM
yes, 'cos they need those oh, so important US Dollars.

Why does Ronon have dreadlocks?

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 01:52 AM
It's just easier maintainance, no hair straighteners in the morning.

Why does Beckett wear the St Andrews, but the English guy wears the Union Flag and not the St George?

DrGemini2405
December 6th, 2005, 02:04 AM
It's just easier maintainance, no hair straighteners in the morning.

Why does Beckett wear the St Andrews, but the English guy wears the Union Flag and not the St George?

'cos he likes dragons

is Beckett Scotty ("I cannae reach the controls, Cap'n!")?

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Duh! Jacob CARTER is Scotty!

Are CARTER and MCKAY meant to be?

DrGemini2405
December 6th, 2005, 02:23 AM
yes... if you add 'fighting' at the end of that sentence

why is McKay so damn annoying?!

Tracy Jane
December 6th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Duh! Pent up frustration afterchasing Carter for years!

Does Carter take her laptop *everywhere*?

DrGemini2405
December 6th, 2005, 04:02 AM
yes... it acts as a contraceptive

how old is Hammond?

TechnoWraith
December 6th, 2005, 08:41 AM
yes... it acts as a contraceptive

how old is Hammond?

Old enough to have a prominent bald spot that acts as a good signal mirror. :p

Why are there no cows on any of the planets SG-1 visits?

mother-goose
December 6th, 2005, 10:36 AM
why doesn't daniel get contacts? (is that not stupid enough?) ok

why dont they use pigeons to send messages when they are out of radio range??

wormhole93
December 6th, 2005, 11:29 AM
why doesn't daniel get contacts? (is that not stupid enough?) ok
'cause there won't always be eye drops on other planets when you run out.

why dont they use pigeons to send messages when they are out of radio range??
because pigeons go crazy on off-world missions.

why doesn't Teal'c grow his hair long?

mother-goose
December 6th, 2005, 12:27 PM
the frizz ease products he uses arent available on other planets.

why arent death gliders white with massive wings?

lou
December 6th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Duh! The answer is two-fold…

1) Having never had long hair, he wouldn’t know how to brush it

and

2) It would hide both his ‘cookie’ and his muscle crease in the back of his neck and he would lose the scary looking guy advantage when facing enemies.

What happens if you go in the other side/the back of the gate and how do you tell the difference?

Oranos
December 6th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Duh! The answer is two-fold?

1) Having never had long hair, he wouldn?t know how to brush it

and

2) It would hide both his ?cookie? and his muscle crease in the back of his neck and he would lose the scary looking guy advantage when facing enemies.

What happens if you go in the other side/the back of the gate and how do you tell the difference?

Duh! If you go in the wrong side you get flattened like a pancake...Hmm...that made me kinda hungry but you can't tell the difference if you're dead.
What is Teal'c's jello color?