~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Duh! To eat Blue jelly, Donuts and cake.

The question of all answers: what is the question to the answer "42"?
    ULTRA-DUH! Everyone knows that its the Ulitmate Question about Life, the Universe and, well, Everything!
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      ULTRA-DUH! Everyone knows that its the Ulitmate Question about Life, the Universe and, well, Everything!
      ULTRA-MEGA DUH! It's magnets! Big Honkin' Space Magnets!

What would Jack do with a BHSM?

Comment

Duh! He would take it to Carter to find out what it was

What would Carter do with a fishing rod? (Keep it PG, please!)
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Duh! He would take it to Carter to find out what it was

What would Carter do with a fishing rod? (Keep it PG, please!)
          whack O'Neill over the head with it every time he stared at her blankly during her in depth theoretical physics/astrophysics explanations!

why does Danny boy have that nervous twitch?
          (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405
            whack O'Neill over the head with it every time he stared at her blankly during her in depth theoretical physics/astrophysics explanations!

why does Danny boy have that nervous twitch?
            DUH! He drinks a can of JOLT every hour on the hour.

Why is Sam's hair shoulder-length short and Vala's is longer?
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
              DUH! He drinks a can of JOLT every hour on the hour.

Why is Sam's hair shoulder-length short and Vala's is longer?
              'cos Sam can't afford the hair dye...

Why does Teal'c hardly ever smile?
              (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

'cos Sam can't afford the hair dye...

Why does Teal'c hardly ever smile?
                There's too much mirrored glass in the SGC.

What does Sam see in Jack?

Comment

There's too much mirrored glass in the SGC.

What does Sam see in Jack?
                  a promotion (ooh... Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! .. lol)

why don't Danny boy and Sam hook up (or even Cam and Sam!)?!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pj111984
                    a strong man thats always been there for her

why is the stargate round?
                    to maintain air-speed velocity

why does Cameron Mitchell rule?

sigpic

Comment

why is the stargate round
                      Cos it was originally the world's largest cake tin

(Exactly what I was thinking. Or at least, more money)

Answer: Cos she's get confused and accidentally kiss the wrong one. Imagine waking up next to your CO instead of Danny?

Why are they not allowed to drink on duty?

Comment

Why are they not allowed to drink on duty?
                        'cos they'd reveal their deepest darkest secrets... e.g. Daniel has a hankering for some larva

Is Selmak male or female?

sigpic

Comment

Is Selmak male or female?
                          DUH! symbiotes don't have genders.

when did jack start calling daniel danny?
                          Gone Fission
                          "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

When he died. Way back when. It's an Irish thing... meadows, pipes, dying, going, coming back and stuff.

How come Teal'c gave up the head shaving thing, especially after the rant in Holiday?

Comment

(Have some green - yes the rep system is back up!)

Comment

When he died. Way back when. It's an Irish thing... meadows, pipes, dying, going, coming back and stuff.

How come Teal'c gave up the head shaving thing, especially after the rant in Holiday?
                                DUH! He had to let his hairdresser go due to budget cuts and hates shaving it himself.

Do you think that Sam has a thermonuclear device or two hanging around her house that she's tinkering with as a side-hobby?

Comment

Working...
                                X