• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Oh! Brain Overload!
    What kind of answer is that!?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      What kind of answer is that!?
      It wasn't an answer, but I can't think of one. It's just overloading my brain!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        Then anubis is in BIG trouble.

What if the wraith who ascended met Daniel while he was ascended?
        Duh! Daniel would run and find Oma in a hurry!

The real question is, what kind of dog should Jack get?
        "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
          Duh! Daniel would run and find Oma in a hurry!

The real question is, what kind of dog should Jack get?
          Duh! German Shepard.

The question of all questions. What is the meaning of life?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
            Duh! German Shepard.

Duh! To eat Blue jelly, Donuts and cake.

The question of all answers: what is the question to the answer "42"?

Comment

Duh! To eat Blue jelly, Donuts and cake.

The question of all answers: what is the question to the answer "42"?
              Duh! 1+1

The answer of all questions.
              Do you think Ford and Sora should get together?

Comment

Duh! We all know that Ford belongs with Prefect, Focus or Mondeo, you can't change fate!

How do people watch SG: Infinity?

Comment

Duh! We all know that Ford belongs with Prefect, Focus or Mondeo, you can't change fate!

How do people watch SG: Infinity?
                  Well...You go into your kitchen and open the refridgerator, jump through the interdimensional portal and watch it in real life.
                  Do you think Ford should rejoin the team when his enzyme druggy personality ends?

Comment

Once he's changed to an energy efficient fuel such as diesel or solar power, I can't see any reason against it.

Why did TPTB turn down the mud wrestling scene in Prodigy?

Comment

Once he's changed to an energy efficient fuel such as diesel or solar power, I can't see any reason against it.

Why did TPTB turn down the mud wrestling scene in Prodigy?
                      Duh!
                      Everyone wanted mud pie.
                      If you could pick anyone from Atlantis to hang out with, who would it be?

Comment

Duh!
                        Everyone wanted mud pie.
                        If you could pick anyone from Atlantis to hang out with, who would it be?
                        Duh! Shep - I've always wanted a dog. I would choose Ford, but have a perfectly good car at the moment.

Comment

Duh! Shep - I've always wanted a dog. I would choose Ford, but have a perfectly good car at the moment.
                          No question so I'll make one up.
                          What is Lt. Ford's middle name?

Comment

No question so I'll make one up.
                            What is Lt. Ford's middle name?
                            (Sorry, got carried away)

Harrison.

Why are SG1 the only team that ever come back alive and uninjured?

Comment

(Sorry, got carried away)

Harrison.

Why are SG1 the only team that ever come back alive and uninjured?
                              DUH! Because you can't kill the stars of the show in every episode, unless they're named Kenny.

Back to the Ford Question,
                              Why is his middle name Harrison?
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Duh! German Shepard.

MEGA-DUH! 42.
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X