No announcement yet.

~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUH! Chocolate, of course...The question is... How come he hasn't eaten it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Varekai
      DUH! Chocolate, of course...The question is... How come he hasn't eaten it yet?
      well Duh! If he can't see it, how can he eat it?

Is the chocolate gourmet chocolate?

Comment

Duh! Of Course. It’s wrapped in gold foil isn’t it?

Why doesn’t it melt when he gets in a hot spot?
        Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

Duh, it's because of..... magnets.

Why are magnets the answer to everything in Stargate?
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Why are magnets the answer to everything in Stargate?
            DUH! 'cause....that's all I got. magnets are powerful stuff that you don't wanna mess with. or somethin' like that.

does Siler have a first name? if so, what is it?
            Gone Fission
            "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Duh everyone knows that. It's Sergeant!

(Actually he's worn labels saying both Dan Siler and Sly (Sylvester) Siler during his time on Stargate, so it is debatable)

If Dan (Siler actor) has to stand in for RDA, then who stands in for Dan?

Comment

If Dan (Siler actor) has to stand in for RDA, then who stands in for Dan?
                DUH! a robot. it's so obvious.

how come Jack cooks so badly?
                Gone Fission
                "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Duh. He doesn't need to. First he had Sarah, then he had the commissary and now he has Sam.

What is it with Jack and steak?

Comment

Duh. He doesn't need to. First he had Sarah, then he had the commissary and now he has Sam.

What is it with Jack and steak?
                    Duh! Magnets, of course.

Can puddlejumpers fly underwater?

Comment

Duh! True, of course. As long as they engage the snorkel and flipper controls. (underwater it’s termed ‘Surface Now!’)

Are the breakers ever high enough on the Atlantean sea for the crew to go surfing?
                      Last edited by nox2hed; 28 November 2005, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Duh? Did you never see "The Storm". Bet Shep wanted to get out there!

How long do you think it would take Carter to do my language teaching essay on bilingualism in the classroom? Or would Danny be a safer bet?

Comment

Duh! Don’t think either of them are into ‘bi’, may want to try Rodney. (he might turn out to be a very cunning linguist)

If I ever grow up, do you think they’d allow me to go to Atlantis? (or just send me straight to a Wraith Hive to calm the angry mobs?)
                          Last edited by nox2hed; 28 November 2005, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
                            Duh! Don’t think either of them are into ‘bi’, may want to try Rodney. (he might turn out to be a very cunning linguist)

If I ever grow up, do you think they’d allow me to go to Atlantis? (or just send me straight to a Wraith Hive to calm the angry mobs?)
                            DUH! Depends on wether or not you move back in with your parents after spending hundreds of thousands of their dollars on a college education.

Who does Dr. Weir's hair & nails since there's not a beauty salon in Atlantis? or is there?
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

(Man! It’s taken me about15-20 minutes or more to open a thread or respond. Don’t think it’s my computer cause I’m on a couple other sites and having no problem)
                              _ _ _ _ _

Duh! There was a Salon, though it went out of business for some reason called ‘Wraiths Wradically Wrathful Cuts n Such’. Believe her hair is done by the ‘make-up dept’ next to the set, though I could be wrong.

(by the way, I am my own parents and I live at their home)

Which direction do the compasses point ‘That Way’ on the planet of Atlantis?
                              (while waiting to respond here, posted this on the ‘other’ site)

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
                                (Man! It?s taken me about15-20 minutes or more to open a thread or respond. Don?t think it?s my computer cause I?m on a couple other sites and having no problem)
                                _ _ _ _ _

Duh! There was a Salon, though it went out of business for some reason called ?Wraiths Wradically Wrathful Cuts n Such?. Believe her hair is done by the ?make-up dept? next to the set, though I could be wrong.

(by the way, I am my own parents and I live at their home)

Which direction do the compasses point ?That Way? on the planet of Atlantis?
                                (while waiting to respond here, posted this on the ?other? site)
                                Duh! They point That Way! (The Atlantis Compasses are so unreliable; they only have one direction which is that way)

Why did Ford release Beckett from his choke hold in the Siege Part III?

Comment

Working...
                                X