~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Well, not any more. But yeah, they did. In fact, it was like a freaking soap opera, man.

Should Daniel and Vala end up together? Or will they kill each other first?
    end up together definately...

Is Vala a fruitcake?
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Since when aren't magnets helpful when walking your dog? Hmmm, oh well.
      As for the mothership issue, sure he'd call for a tow. Any smart system lord would have AAA roadside assistance.

Ok, here's my question - What do the Asgard like to do for a good time? They always seem so serious all the time. How do they unwind?
      DA-UH! They temporarily transfer their consciousness(sp) to cats to unwind. EVERYBODY knows that! When they need to excercise, they transfer their conscousness into a mouse and run around in a wheel.

Why did the Ancients model the design of the Stargates on donuts?

Note: I think that each response should start with DUH! followed by some stupid action
      Last edited by chyron; 13 November 2005, 02:23 AM.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

DUH! Because the Ancient who designed the gate system was the one and only, Homer Simpson....

Why does Earth have Cruisers? *Prometheus, Daedalus*

Note:I agree with Chyron

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

To show off to the Goa'uld

If 'X marks the spot' does that mean there's buried treasure in Teal'cs stomach?

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Yes, there is a special suprise inside? (Fairly Odd Parents reference)

Why doesn't anyone in Atlantis have a gameboy?

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
              Yes, there is a special suprise inside? (Fairly Odd Parents reference)

Why doesn't anyone in Atlantis have a gameboy?
              DUH! Amazon.com doesn't deliver outside the Milky Way and BestBuy only has stores on Earth.

If Sam's blonde, how come she's so smart?
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                DUH! Amazon.com doesn't deliver outside the Milky Way and BestBuy only has stores on Earth.

If Sam's blonde, how come she's so smart?
                You can see her dark roots!

Do you think water cannons would help defeat the ori?
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                  You can see her dark roots!

Do you think water cannons would help defeat the ori?
                  DUH! Its not like they're the Wicked Witch of the East. I'm pretty certain that she didn't ascend when Dorothy through water on her.

Who do you think is mostly likely to get up set at a hairdresser - Sam, Teyla or Sheppard?

Comment

DUH! Sehppard, because he'd be outraged at the entire prospect! (obviously he's never been...)

Why are the Tau'ri such a hypocritical Race? (In the matter of the kelownans, it's like the Tollan to the Tau'ri "No guns because you'll blow yourselfs up!")

Comment

DUH, because the dual morality is something no member of the race can avoid. This is simply the case because they are torn between their ideals and their practical application.

Is the probability that Sheppard and Teyla would end up together in bed the same as Sam and Baal?

Comment

-crickets chirp-

Comment

Originally posted by Cylean
                          DUH, because the dual morality is something no member of the race can avoid. This is simply the case because they are torn between their ideals and their practical application.

Is the probability that Sheppard and Teyla would end up together in bed the same as Sam and Baal?
                          DUH! Like no! Ba'al doesn't like blondes.

How do the off-world Stargates function without someone around to say 'Chevron 7 engaged' and such?

Comment

Magic.

Is there really a coffee planet in the milky way? You know, a planet that if you dial it, coffee starts flowing into the gateroom. Lots of coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Magic.

Is there really a coffee planet in the milky way? You know, a planet that if you dial it, coffee starts flowing into the gateroom. Lots of coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
                              is the coffee hot? poor people in the gateroom will get burned by gatecoffee

Hammond:"Close the blast doors!"
                              Walter:"Sir, the coffee's melting all the doors!"
                              Carter:"Maybe I can re--"
                              Hammond:"No time for that, Colonel. We'll have to drink it all! Walter, get me a bendy straw."
                              Gone Fission
                              "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
                                is the coffee hot? poor people in the gateroom will get burned by gatecoffee

Hammond:"Close the blast doors!"
                                Walter:"Sir, the coffee's melting all the doors!"
                                Carter:"Maybe I can re--"
                                Hammond:"No time for that, Colonel. We'll have to drink it all! Walter, get me a bendy straw."
                                the coffee is just as hot as regular coffee is. Not nearly hot enought to melt quarter-inch industrial strength blast door steel.

Oh... New question:

If i had a huge magnet, would a jaffa in full battle armor stick to it? they seem to wear lots of metal and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X