~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
    Duh! No way, man! Wait 'till he Ascends to Dagoba and ends up talking like Yoda...

So, will Ronon ever get past two syllable words?
    DUH! No.

If Daniel does ascend to Dagobath, who would he have perched on his leg as he does a handstand mediating?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      If Daniel does ascend to Dagobath, who would he have perched on his leg as he stands upside down meditating?
      Duh! His rubber ducky, who else?

Would his rubber ducky really want to be doing that, though?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        Duh! His rubber ducky, who else?

Would his rubber ducky really want to be doing that, though?
        DUH! No! His rubber ducky is afraid of heights.

Do you think Darth Vader would be able to ascend?
        If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
          Do you think Darth Vader would be able to ascend?
          Heck yeah! yoda and Obi-wan did.

Do you think a wraith would like a pet velociraptor? Or a pet cow?

Comment

DUH! A pet cow. A pet velociraptor would eat too much of their own prey.

Do you think Daniel would ever get Lasik surgery?

Comment

DUH! The cow for the milk.

What do you think would happen if Mitchell was in a F-303 and ended up on the other side of the galaxy as the result of being sucked through a wormhole?
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

DUH! The cow for the milk.

What do you think would happen if Mitchell was in a F-303 and ended up on the other side of the galaxy as the result of being sucked through a wormhole?
                Duh! He'd be majorly lost.

What would happen if Chevron Guy lost his keyboard?

Comment

Duh! He'd be majorly lost.

What would happen if Chevron Guy lost his keyboard?
                  DUH! Nothing, he would just move to another computer.

When the Ancients were working on the Stargates, do you think they may have tried other shapes for the Stargate itself?

Comment

yes... rectangle kept getting mistaken for a letterbox, triangle created a race of cone heads, and square just didn't look right.

How did Charlie really die, if he died at all?
                    Last edited by DrGemini2405; 05 December 2005, 07:19 AM. Reason: icon dealie again!
                    (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405
                      yes... rectangle kept getting mistaken for a letterbox, triangle created a race of cone heads, and square just didn't look right.

How did Charlie really die, if he died at all?
                      DUH! He's not dead. I never saw the body.

Why did the SGC stop decorating the Stargate for the holidays by wrapping garland and flashing, blinking lights around the gate?

Comment

DUH! He's not dead. I never saw the body.

Why did the SGC stop decorating the Stargate for the holidays by wrapping garland and flashing, blinking lights around the gate?
                        Duh! Chevron guy was mistaking the flashing lights as extra chevrons, so he kept dialing addresses with more than 7 symbols, and the gate kept returning error messages.

What's the going rate for a typical stargate dialing anyway? 5 cents a lightyear? 2 cents a lightyear?

Comment

Duh! To quote O'Neill in WoO... "We've done this!" It's 5p a minute on Tesco Mobile.. As they say, 5p same network, 5p other networks, 5p on peak, 5p off peak, 5p international, 5p interplanetary.

How long before we start repeating every question, creating a WoO style time (or question) loop?
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Duh! To quote O'Neill in WoO... "We've done this!" It's 5p a minute on Tesco Mobile.. As they say, 5p same network, 5p other networks, 5p on peak, 5p off peak, 5p international, 5p interplanetary.

How long before we start repeating every question, creating a WoO style time (or question) loop?
                            DUH?

If the budget doesn't come through do you think they'll start using 10-10-321 for cheaper dialing?

Comment

Duh! That's what reverse charge is for.

Is the GDO multifunctional?
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Duh! That's what reverse charge is for.

Is the GDO multifunctional?
                                Duh! Yes. It flushes the toilets, opens the fridge, finds lost remote controls, closes blast doors and even dials the local Pizza joint for you.

Could you send a wireless internet connection through the gate to an other planet? (Since radio waves travel through the wormhole, why not wireless internet connection signals?)

Comment

Working...
                                X