X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    Duh! Outside dialing the gate, no.
    Does zatting people ever get old?
    Duh! they've been doing it for the last 9 years.

If you broke your mom's vase, and you had a Zat, would you zat the broken vase three times to make it disappear?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      Duh! they've been doing it for the last 9 years.

If you broke your mom's vase, and you had a Zat, would you zat the broken vase three times to make it disappear?
      Duh you would only Zat it Twice cause its already had the equivilent of one shot.

Does Sam ever have to deal with bad internet connections?
      I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
        Duh you would only Zat it Twice cause its already had the equivilent of one shot.

Does Sam ever have to deal with bad internet connections?
        Duh! Course not. There's her, McKay and McGuyver to sort summat out!

Is there a language Daniel can't understand? (So so jealous)
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Is there a language Daniel can't understand? (So so jealous)
          Duh! Technobabble.

Is it true that McKay's technobabble is better than Carter's?

Comment

Duh! Technobabble.

Is it true that McKay's technobabble is better than Carter's?
            Duh! It only seems better because you're not distracted by the stunning beauty.

If McKay is allergic to lemons, would he be allergic to sherbet lemons?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              Duh! It only seems better because you're not distracted by the stunning beauty.

If McKay is allergic to lemons, would he be allergic to sherbet lemons?
              Duh McKay run far far away from sherburt lemons.

Does Sam have any shortcomings?
              I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

From time to time, her hair is most definitely a shortcoming.

When Daniel speaks fast, do you think he has problems understanding himself?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalFlame
                  (DUH!)* From time to time, her hair is most definitely a shortcoming.

When Daniel speaks fast, do you think he has problems understanding himself?
                  DUH! Only if he's off his ritalin

Do you think the Ancients tried LSD or mushrooms in their initial research into ascension?

*empahsis added - hint, hint
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                    DUH! Only if he's off his ritalin

Do you think the Ancients tried LSD or mushrooms in their initial research into ascension?

*empahsis added - hint, hint
                    DUH! Of course they did. If they all talk like Oma Desala, they would need the drugs to understand each other.

Do you think any of the jaffa used steroids?
                    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
                      Do you think any of the jaffa used steroids?
                      Duh! If they did, they would actually be able to hit a target with a staff weapon now, wouldn't they?

How do we know the stargate isn't really made out of cardboard or something?

Comment

Duh! If they did, they would actually be able to hit a target with a staff weapon now, wouldn't they?

How do we know the stargate isn't really made out of cardboard or something?
                        Dub! The stargate couldn't be made of cardboard because cardboard wouldn't be able to make that cool grinding noise as it spins.

Do you think the batteries in the SG teams GDOs ever go dead?
                        If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
                          Dub! The stargate couldn't be made of cardboard because cardboard wouldn't be able to make that cool grinding noise as it spins.

Do you think the batteries in the SG teams GDOs ever go dead?
                          DUH! Obviously, you've never heard of the Energizer Bunny.

and speaking of which...
                          Why hasn't Rodeny come up with a way to power Atlantis using Energizer batteries?
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                            Why hasn't Rodeny come up with a way to power Atlantis using Energizer batteries?
                            DUH! Because Carter already had a way.

why is Rodney so annoying?
                            Gone Fission
                            "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
                              DUH! Because Carter already had a way.

why is Rodney so annoying?
                              Because Ford is gone, they are best friends after all.

What would happen if the Atlantis gate didn't light up anymore on the dialing process?

Comment

What would happen if the Atlantis gate didn't light up anymore on the dialing process?
                                They'd save a few energizer batteries.

If Daniel's Christmas gift is "Oma for dummies", Jack's Christmas gift is "Technobabble for dummies" and Teal'c's Christmas gift is "Sarcasm for Beginners" what should we get Sam?

Comment

Working...
                                X