~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron
    DUH! He had to let his hairdresser go due to budget cuts and hates shaving it himself.

Do you think that Sam has a thermonuclear device or two hanging around her house that she's tinkering with as a side-hobby?
    Duh! It's called the microwave Orlin wrecked!

Do you think the bikes are just to impress the boys?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

DUH! He had to let his hairdresser go due to budget cuts and hates shaving it himself.

Do you think that Sam has a thermonuclear device or two hanging around her house that she's tinkering with as a side-hobby?
      Duh! NO, she has better things to do like go fishing with Jack.
      Why does Ronon carry the cool gun? Shouldn't that be Ford's?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
        Duh! NO, she has better things to do like go fishing with Jack.
        Why does Ronon carry the cool gun? Shouldn't that be Ford's?
        Duh! Ford has a cool gun. It's called a water pistol (he's too young for any other type)

Why did they pick McKay to go to Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Duh! Ford has a cool gun. It's called a water pistol (he's too young for any other type)

Why did they pick McKay to go to Atlantis?
          Duh! Besides Carter he is the only person smart enought to be lead scientist?
          Why do you have to be such a meanie about Ford's age and the water pistol?

Comment

Duh! Because I have insecurity issues and feel the need to pick on others.

Why do you feel the need to bring it up?

Comment

Duh! Because I have insecurity issues and feel the need to pick on others.

Why do you feel the need to bring it up?
              Duh! Ford is the greatest character ever...and I am an unofficial member of F.O.R.D. so I must defend him, so my question is this
              You are not attempting to insult him or pose any other sort of danger that I must defend him from are you?

Comment

Duh! Ford is the greatest character ever...and I am an unofficial member of F.O.R.D. so I must defend him, so my question is this
                You are not attempting to insult him or pose any other sort of danger that I must defend him from are you?
                Duh! Course I am (Militant Ford Fans!!! )

Back on track, now.....

When will Apophis come back

Comment

Duh! Course I am (Militant Ford Fans!!! )

Back on track, now.....

When will Apophis come back
                  Duh! Never!
                  The real question is when will Anubis return?

Comment

Same time as Anubis

Did Lantash really die?

Comment

Same time as Anubis

Did Lantash really die?
                      Duh! Only in our imaginations.
                      When the P-90 is no longer used will they switch to an energy weapon?

Comment

Duh! Ford is the greatest character ever...and I am an unofficial member of F.O.R.D. so I must defend him
                        Commentary - Now THAT's Stupid! (And leaving it up to the reader as to what I was referring to)
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Duh! Only in our imaginations.
                          When the P-90 is no longer used will they switch to an energy weapon?
                          DUH! Blood and guts is so much more of a ratings booster than disintegrations.

Why is it that these converstations never come to an end? There are always new posts everytime I log on.
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Why is it that these converstations never come to an end? There are always new posts everytime I log on.
                            Duh! These conversations aren't supposed to end!

Just how much coffee did they bring over to Atlantis anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Just how much coffee did they bring over to Atlantis anyway?
                              Just enough to take the edge off of McKay's jittery behaviour, but nowhere near enough for good ol' Dannyboy, which is probably why he 'missed' the Daedalus!

Why does Vala have that blonde bit in her hair?
                              (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Duh! Because she looks sexyer with a bit of mystery in her hair!

Why havan't you all joined GW RPG!?
                                (Keep in mind, this is a STUPID questions game...)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                                X