No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or SG1 enters the Matrix. We had leather outfits in TTTB, now all we need is wires, stopped bullets (
    Spoiler:
    Oh wait, they already did that in Prototype!
    ) and pounding trance music.

Damnit, I keep on posting here and forgetting to add the thread to my subscription...

Comment

I'm not begrudging RDA time with his daughter. I think the death of his father back in 2003 had a major factor in his decision. I just think that someone somewhere would recognize his time served in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
        Or SG1 enters the Matrix. We had leather outfits in TTTB, now all we need is wires, stopped bullets (
        Spoiler:
        Oh wait, they already did that in Prototype!
        ) and pounding trance music.

Damnit, I keep on posting here and forgetting to add the thread to my subscription...
        Haha, I thought of that too (before I did some 'Google Research' on who Morpheus actually is

Hey, if it gets me Sam kicking arse with a pistol and leather in bullet time, then I'm all for it

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          Cry Smurf. cry.
          Like a river, it flows.

They might be tears of hilarity though.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
            I'm not begrudging RDA time with his daughter. I think the death of his father back in 2003 had a major factor in his decision. I just think that someone somewhere would recognize his time served in the show.
            Maybe he thought that he would like to spend more time with his daughter, thinking that if he can not spend time with his father would better be with his daughter. After all time passes by and never comes back. (I would do the same.)
            School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
              Maybe he thought that he would like to spend more time with his daughter, thinking that if he can not spend time with his father would better be with his daughter. After all time passes by and never comes back. (I would do the same.)

I would too.

Comment

FOR COMPLAINTS AND MISGIVINGS ONLY (the thread title) is not a suggestion. This thread is protected and is a safe harbor ONLY for folks who do NOT want an SG-1 Season 10. Treat it as you would any ship/thunk thread. You cannot just waltz in and start tearing into everyone. Even if you want to try to change their minds.

I'm sure there's a pro Season 10 thread somewhere in here anyway. If not, start one, and leave the Anti folks alone.

Do I agree with them on this point? No. But they have just much right to a free flow of ideas as you do.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  FOR COMPLAINTS AND MISGIVINGS ONLY (the thread title) is not a suggestion. This thread is protected and is a safe harbor ONLY for folks who do NOT want an SG-1 Season 10. Treat it as you would any ship/thunk thread. You cannot just waltz in and start tearing into everyone. Even if you want to try to change their minds.

I'm sure there's a pro Season 10 thread somewhere in here anyway. If not, start one, and leave the Anti folks alone.

Do I agree with them on this point? No. But they have just much right to a free flow of ideas as you do.
                  Right.
                  BTW I edited back the post.
                  School is overrated.

Comment

Hi, pro-leaning type popping in, just to comment on the Brad Wright discussion from a few pages back. IMdb is showing that Carl Binder and Martin Gero have been promoted to co-executive producer and producer, respectively, for Atlantis. This presumably gives Wright a little less responsibility there, and more time to work on SG-1. Can't say that for sure, but it seems possible, right?

a time to mourn

Comment

Like david said, this is the place to complain and grouse about s10. a place to vent all your negativity.

and yes, there is a pro thread. in this very folder.

and if you're in the mood for a debate, there's a general discussion thread too.

something for every taste

Owen's been talking in his thread about the attitudes around here and what's been happening to this thread is a perfect example.

have any of the folks that dislike s10 been going over to the pro thread and spamming it???? I haven't gotten any reports of bad posts so i'm presuming not.

people are repsecting those that wish to remain positive....so why is it that those that don't or who want to have a quiet place to complain have to put up with being spammed in this thread?????

mutual respect.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                        [SIZE="1"]
                        Of course, maybe RCC is going to run SG1 all on his lonesome...
                        Hmmm, is the correct response to that idea to laugh or cry?
                        If that's the case, I'm gonna need a whole box of Kleenex. Maybe several.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                          If that's the case, I'm gonna need a whole box of Kleenex. Maybe several.
                          i'm thinking alcohol is more in order

a nice strong margarita can make even the worst eps laughable
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Well depending how bad/good the episodes are

Worst.-- EverClear.
                            Ok.-- Jim Beam.
                            Alright.-- Bud.

Comment

Yeah! And some of your friends to suffer with you. there is no fun if you are the only one that suffers.
                              Friends and alcohol (off course if you are over 18 it is OK here in Romania, I don't know the legal age for drinking alcohol in other countries (21?)) is an intersting mix.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

You may be onto something. Although I think I may need more than one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X