No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nem, you might want to check ALL ratings, not just the first showing, just a hint.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
      thought id post this up, might be interesting to keep track of the ratings

people were saying that when the ratings dropped weeks ago that it was nothing to worry about because it was only 1 week and you shouldnt start worrying unless it becomes a trend. well, im gunna see if it becomes a trend

will keep this updated over the weeks
      This is really cool, Nem! Thanks!

When do the ratings for OTG come out?

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        Nem, you might want to check ALL ratings, not just the first showing, just a hint.
        It doesn't work that way (though it probably should).

Comment

im not sure theres much point in checking the syndication ratings, it seems scifi are more interested in the premiere
          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            This is really cool, Nem! Thanks!

When do the ratings for OTG come out?
            Normally the ratings are already out. GW needs someone to give them to them though. I wonder if Skiffy is holding back. I am sure the ratings were fine this week though so I dont know why they would be holding back. I suspect rating declines take place over a period of time not just hugely up or down in any one week. So I would expect this weeks ratings to be steady or either up slightly or down slightly (olympics).

Just because I see no further hope in babygate (sorry teenagegate) doesnt mean others wont.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
              Normally the ratings are already out. GW needs someone to give them to them though. I wonder if Skiffy is holding back. I am sure the ratings were fine this week though so I dont know why they would be holding back. I suspect rating declines take place over a period of time not just hugely up or down in any one week. So I would expect this weeks ratings to be steady or either up slightly or down slightly (olympics).

Just because I see no further hope in babygate (sorry teenagegate) doesnt mean others wont.

I have a funny feeling that the ratings for OtG are low and maybe Skiffy is holding back.

I think after s9 I'm gone. Unless the 4 remaining episodes are outstanding, that is. I'll be watching SGA and BSG thou.

Comment

Urg, theres a thread in GenGate with a pic of some concept art for the Ori ships

what were they thinking???? Toilet seat ships, can it get any worse?
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well, okay, there's an element of crapper involved there, but the design concept is sound; essentially, each ship is a mobile Stargate. Why carry troops when you can carry a door?
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

true and good point

so how long do you think it'll take sg1 to snag a ship so that they can start flying around in it?
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                      I have a funny feeling that the ratings for OtG are low and maybe Skiffy is holding back.

I think after s9 I'm gone. Unless the 4 remaining episodes are outstanding, that is. I'll be watching SGA and BSG thou.
                      even if they are low, they'll blame the olympics

scifi will refuse to acknowledge that there is something amiss with thier 'bigger and better' show
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        true and good point

so how long do you think it'll take sg1 to snag a ship so that they can start flying around in it?
                        And how long after that until they crash it?

scifi will refuse to acknowledge that there is something amiss with thier 'bigger and better' show
                        At least until they can it.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

omg are those crapper ships for real? are they really gunna be in the show??
                          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Urg, theres a thread in GenGate with a pic of some concept art for the Ori ships
                            http://www.maj.com/gallery/EliteMang...e-pics/ori.jpg

I was thinking "bedpans", but toilet seats works, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I was thinking "bedpans", but toilet seats works, too.

Bedpans, defintely. If I'm here for s10 I might need one to wretch into. But then again, I have my own "porceline god" for that.

Comment

I thought they looked like horse collars but considering the quality of the show this season I see your point!
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X