No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Jack will come back in season 10, take a look at the present situation and say "Well, this is a cliche."
    He will then ...send Vala back from whence she came, with said baby/evil Ori, relagate Cameron to Sg -some other number, sweep Sam up into his arms, send Daniel to a clinic for personality disorders and tell Teal'c to get a haircut

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
      Maybe Jack will come back in season 10
      Jack WILL be back for Season 10, promise you guys (i'm not confirming anything).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        Jack WILL be back for Season 10, promise you guys (i'm not confirming anything).
        Maybe a guest star... Don't give these people false hope.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
          Maybe Jack will come back in season 10, take a look at the present situation and say "Well, this is a cliche."
          He will then ...send Vala back from whence she came, with said baby/evil Ori, relagate Cameron to Sg -some other number, sweep Sam up into his arms, send Daniel to a clinic for personality disorders and tell Teal'c to get a haircut

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
          lolol

now there's a fix it fic to read
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
            he's too big to be credited as a guest star, he should be credited as a special guest star.
            sigpic

Comment

Why are you here - are you now all of a sudden anti-season 10?
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 12 January 2006, 08:14 AM. Reason: original post removed

Comment

What was Sam's line about someone being an idiot every day of the week? Hmm...

Comment

Please go away.
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 12 January 2006, 08:16 AM. Reason: original post removed

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                    Yeah, god forbid we should have any hope for the show.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                      Yeah, god forbid we should have any hope for the show.
                      Zing, good one!!

Comment

you know, it's actually reached the point of lunacy. where all you can do is just toss your hands in the air and laugh.

why stress over it getting 'worse'.....can't change it. Might as well just sit back and enjoy the silliness and stupid plots and settle in to watch Farcegate emulate the x-files a bit more....as in fading away with a whimper as the last couple of seasons bear no resemblance to the greatness it used to have
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                          They have published the spoilers for the season premier of season 10. So I guess we do know what’s going to happen. It starts off something like this
                          Spoiler:

Gabriele (uh I mean Vala) has a daughter who is really the spawn of the devil (uh I mean Ori). The kid whose name is Hope (uh I mean Adria) ages at a very rabid rate. Now as a near adult she will be the key for the devil (damn I mean Ori) to destroy the annoying gods... (erm ancients). Gabriele (dam again mean Vala) looovvveess her daughter Hope (rats... Adria) and wishes to turn her away from her plot because we know that even though the gods (shucks ancients) are annoying they at least are not as eevvvillll as the devil (...Ori...)

I could go on and on like this.. I bet it is the exact same plot... Daniel = Xena. Much Gabiele\Xena (Daniel\Vala) angst to come (to bad for the guys who like seeing the other team play). Mitchell = Joxer or could he be Autolocas and they may make Carter Joxer.... Teal'c I guess he is Hercules.. still big and famous to the locals, cool and powerful but ultimately irrelevant to the plot.
                          Oh, but the parallels go on...
                          Spoiler:
                          Gabrielle had her baby in a castle full of knights of the Round Table, complete with the sword Excaliber... Can you say Camelot?

You know, I was a huge Xena fan, but it wasn't a show to take seriously. It was totally campy fantasy. Stargate, once upon a time, at least had some SCIENCE in it. Now we're getting more leather, more cleavage, more fire and brimstone (as opposed to science), and more sword fights... Is it really any wonder that they're having trouble figuring out what to do with Carter's character (as one PTB has apparently stated)? I mean, in this new and wonderful fantasy universe they're creating, what use do they have for a scientist? She IS out of place.

My LJ

Comment

Yes, well there are a lot of things in this world that you'd find ironic, I suspect... Staying on-topic being one of them.
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 12 January 2006, 08:16 AM. Reason: original post removed

Comment

Hi Gang
                              Might I suggest that when having a problem with posters that seem determined to stray Off-Topic and/or be inflammatory towards the posters of the thread that you NOT quote the person's post nor acknowledge them in any way. While for some this never helps it may help your blood pressure to just ignore the person breaking the rules and let the Mods clean up everything while you continue playing
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

most of the episodes in season 9 so far are pretty dull.. none that makes me want to watch over and over again.. so generally i don't think season 10 will be good.. you notice over the seasons.. it was travelling from planet to planet not for the purpose of waiting for the enemy and such but to meet new races and so on.. cause right now all that sg-1 is doing is travelling to planets where the priors are going.. same thing over and over.. meet the people, find out what the prior was saying, stop him, and go home until they learn another prior set foot on another planet..

Comment

Working...
                                X