S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigGator5
    Aschen dail the black-hole, so they are toast (good riddence to bad rubbush I say).
    I wouldn't count them out, just because TPTB intended to produce a Judgement Day, doesn't mean something happend to them at all. Most likely they are still stranded in that corner of galaxy SG-1 found them.

As for the Alliance I am also eager to see some light sheding. Why it was created? How it worked? How and why did it died?

As for the Furlings it would be interesting to find that they became the Goa'uld (I have a theory of mine).
    School is overrated.

Comment

After reading a preview for season 10's premiere episode here at GW and at PegasusGalaxy I can hardly wait to see it!!! Sounds like a great episode! Love RCC's penned eps, definitely

Comment

Wow, I go take a nap and all hell breaks loose! New forums and in-depth summary of the first S10 episode.

From what I can read, it looks like fun!

Comment

I'm suprised that I like the idea of Adria (Vala's child)

While I normally hate superbabies, I like what I have read about Adria, especially when they went further about it at the Pegasus Galaxy forums.
          Spoiler:
          Vala bites the bullet for Daniel, Adria still feels for her mother and goes to heal her. Though I wonder how this works, she is sposed to be the incarnation of the Ori, yet attempting to save her mom seems awfully human. Maybe the Ori like Vala's crazy antics!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote

While I normally hate superbabies, I like what I have read about Adria, especially when they went further about it at the Pegasus Galaxy forums.
            Spoiler:
            Vala bites the bullet for Daniel, Adria still feels for her mother and goes to heal her. Though I wonder how this works, she is sposed to be the incarnation of the Ori, yet attempting to save her mom seems awfully human. Maybe the Ori like Vala's crazy antics!
            maybe, but that would be ironic
            sigpic

Comment

Vala in season 10. Im all pro

Comment

The first ep sounds pretty kick-a**. I can't wait to see how things end up playing out.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Let's hope they'll be able to find smart and talented kids to play both Adrias in the first episode of season 10... Kid Orlin in THF was terrible...

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I'm assuming that's where her human side comes in. she may have all the power and memories of the Ori but she is still human in a sense.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

how can the people in the anti thread say it is getting worse when actualy it is getting better all of the time? Yhey must be afraid of change, but to scared to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                        Let's hope they'll be able to find smart and talented kids to play both Adrias in the first episode of season 10... Kid Orlin in THF was terrible...
                        I have to agree... he was dry and monotone. I think that might have been the effect they were looking for, but it looks like he was just reading cue cards. i dont remember where i heard it ,but someone said episodes are only as good as the guest stars. That fact was evident here, because orlin really brought the quality of the episode down.

Lizbeth
                        das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                          I have to agree... he was dry and monotone.
                          Sean Patrick Flanery's origanal portrayal of Orlin in "Ascension" was kind of dry and monotone. He was like, "Oh, ok..." all through-out the episode. I think the kid was just trying to keep up with Flanery's acting level...

Comment

29 points from a second green cube! so close!
                            I gotta post something really smart, please green me!

Hrm...

I'm at a loss...

I really liked the idea Joe brought up for an ep called "Lives Unlived". The team takes a piece of technology through the gate and it transports them to an Earth where Apophis took over. I think they should have this in Season 10, with O'niell to guest star.

Doesn't quite cut being smart.

I like the Ori, is that green worthy?

Comment

I wish I can give you more green dude. I have been trying to show support for all my fellow Pro-S9/S10 by giving all as much green as I can.

Comment

29 points from a second green cube! so close!
                                I gotta post something really smart, please green me!

Hrm...

I'm at a loss...

I really liked the idea Joe brought up for an ep called "Lives Unlived". The team takes a piece of technology through the gate and it transports them to an Earth where Apophis took over. I think they should have this in Season 10, with O'niell to guest star.

Doesn't quite cut being smart.

I like the Ori, is that green worthy?
                                Greened you

Comment

Working...
                                X