No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking forward to the second half of Season 9, and the upcoming Season 10.

I am particuarlly wondering about... well... everything: The Ori, Baal, and what the government is going to do next to screw us up.

Also wondering if Kinsey is going to return. I rewatched Full Alert on my brand new Season 8 DVDs... and we didn't see him die... so he still could have survived somehow (Do you think if the Goa'uld-via-Trust made a major grab for power, they wouldn't have a backup plan to save their own butts?).

Even tho Daniel says that GoaKinsey must not be working for Baal... It's too much in Baal's behavior for him not to be working for Baal (anyone remember the Goa'uld spy in Fallout? or the gate problem in Avenger 2.0? or all technology he had access to working for Anubis?).

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
      I am particuarlly wondering about... well... everything: The Ori, Baal, and what the government is going to do next to screw us up.
      Don't forget about how Vala will fit into things, or what may happen with the Free Jaffa Nation. Yep, no doubt that tptb have no shortage of potential storylines for season 10.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

vala and daniel together

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          Here's a place of all of us that are in favor of Season 10 of SG-1, to positively discuss our thoughts on Season 10 of SG-1. What are some of the positive things we think we'll see next season, what would we like to see, etc...

(And I would like Skydiver for giving me the greenlight to start this thread)
          how can any self respecting sg1 fan not be pro season 10 , Season 10 all the way

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD
            how can any self respecting sg1 fan not be pro season 10 , Season 10 all the way
            I'm totally with you. But they are out there. And they're entitled to their opinions. That said though, at least we're having a good time still. Enjoying the ride, as it were. After seeing how things are coming together after Friday's ep, I am even more excited about next season. The possibilities are endless.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

They should have alot of fights. Like Alterans vs Ori fights. Like ascended vs ascended. And have the Noxz Azgard and Furlings (i wish they are alive) all join together and help the alterans win.

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
                I don't think the anti threads are so popular as opposed to being more used
                by the same folks over and over....to vent complaints.(I haven't seen so much energy from folks, in trying to put down a continueing show, and still watching it, instead of going to
                a show they do like....:lol )

When you have nothing to complain about like in the pro threads....one tends to be less verbal and more concentrated on enjoying the show. You can only say you love the
                show in so many ways.......IMO

Did I say I am gonna love season 10????
                There is nothing to do for this post but give it green! I tried to aruge this point in another thread, but people didn't agree with my opinion.

I also think we should give each other green in this thread like people do in the "Anti" threads do. If the has to stay open, then let's take advantage.

So, who wants green? Post how you're going to love S10 or don't like the "Anti" threads and I will give green to you!

Comment

Season 10 is gonna rock!! More team episodes!!

Comment

I like the way season 9 has gone with all the new characters. Even like Vala.

So I'm all for a season 10, or even more.

Comment

If they will do episodes like The Fourth Horseman, Avalon, Origin, The Powers That Be, Beachhead or Prototype, then gooooooo go go go go.
                      If they won't be on the same level of quality... I will settle with "better" than Season 9.
                      So TPTB all I want for Christmas (the next one) is the number ELEVEN (the season, of course, not the chapter) because season 10 was so good that Sci Fi dared for more.
                      Breaking the one digit barrier in matters of seasons of a sci fi show is like breaking the sound barrier. So I hope it lasts at least until Mach 2.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                        So TPTB all I want for Christmas (the next one) is the number ELEVEN (the season, of course, not the chapter) because season 10 was so good that Sci Fi dared for more.
                        Personally, I think we will see a lot more episodes of that stellar quality still this season, next season, and beyond. TPTB are just too talented and care too much about this show to have it any other way. At least, that's my opinion. I just really think SG-1 has a shot at keeping going for some time to come. Even past a season 11. At least I sure hope so.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am also hoping for a Season 11. However, they shouldn't do S11, just to do S11. If you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                            I am also hoping for a Season 11. However, they shouldn't do S11, just to do S11. If you know what I mean.
                            Of course. I totally agree. I just don't think we have to worry about that. Tptb seem to really care about this show, and I think that they still have a ton of great stories left to tell.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What I'd like to see in Season 10:

- more explaination on the alliance of the 4 races and why it fell apart(if it even has, back when jack first met the asguard they told him that we had advanced much farther than they thought and that we have made steps in becoming the fifth race- i.e. maybe the alliance is still there?)
                              - i want some more stories with the Nox, they cant be totally passive, if they were in the alliance they must of had something to offer ( WHAT WAS IT?)
                              - Where are the furlings? Maybe that can be answered by the Atlantis database?
                              - id like to see earth get some advanced weapons for its ships, if not for the the asguard giving us shields and hyperdrive tech for helping them with the replicators we would still not have useful defense tech after 9 seasons and we still dont have any advanced weapons. It's time we get some.

- have any Tollans survived? and are they now willing to share tech?

-Aschen would be cool, but im not sure how they work since they only seem to have advanced bio weapons and SPOLIERS:***************************

thats been done with the Prior plague.

-More Baal
                              - I want to see what tech. that fat gould guy we have captured at Area 51 has come up with.

- Return of Anubis, maybe have him be part of the solution to stop the Ori.

-I would be cool if SG1 could find an Ancient City or Outpost with helpful tech. on a new unexplored planet in the MW

Comment

Wouldn't we all like to know more about the Alliance of the 4 Races. The drawback we are currently facing, is the only real people who would be able to tell us are the Asgard. My theory on the Furlings is that they are with the Alterans. We know that the Ancients are made up of different races, so it would seem logical not to guess otherwise.

If any Tollans survied, they are most likely are in hiding on a planet that does not have a Stargate licking their wounds.

Aschen dail the black-hole, so they are toast (good riddence to bad rubbush I say).

Comment

Working...
                                X