S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Season 10!!!

The cast is returning; Vala (although hopefully a bit toned down) will return, and the show has enough plots to continue for years.

Yeah!!! I'm with The Fifth Man. My Friday nights are booked for the duration of the show. I'm looking forward to the rest of Season 9 and Season 10.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
      Go Season 10!!!

The cast is returning; Vala (although hopefully a bit toned down) will return, and the show has enough plots to continue for years.

Yeah!!! I'm with The Fifth Man. My Friday nights are booked for the duration of the show. I'm looking forward to the rest of Season 9 and Season 10.
      Good to hear, sister. I am also very pleased everyone will be returning next season. I can't wait to see what tptb will have in store for our SG-1 and Vala in Season 10.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Go S10!
        Im glad Vala's comin back, though I wonder how they will fit her screen time with Mitchell, Carter, Daniel, and Teal'c. I think it would be great if she was officially part of the team. Definately good stuff though!

Comment

Yes! I can't wait
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
            Go S10!
            Im glad Vala's comin back, though I wonder how they will fit her screen time with Mitchell, Carter, Daniel, and Teal'c. I think it would be great if she was officially part of the team. Definately good stuff though!
            Officially part of the team or not, having her around will be interesting. She could really come in handy in certain situations. Especially with the rising Lucian Alliance.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm really excited to see how the rest of season 9 will end up setting us up for next season. Should be quite interesting.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yes, my Friday nights are booked too! I'm so happy that we're getting a season 10! Other than continuing a great show and new storyline, ten years is a great milestone!

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I'm really excited to see how the rest of season 9 will end up setting us up for next season. Should be quite interesting.
                I feel the same. I find the issues with the Ori so interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this new storyline goes...

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
                "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
                www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

It will also be nice to finally know just how Vala will fit into things in season 10. Will she be a part of SG-1, or just around? Will she be good, or evil? All questions that need answering.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    It will also be nice to finally know just how Vala will fit into things in season 10. Will she be a part of SG-1, or just around? Will she be good, or evil? All questions that need answering.
                    some say she could
                    Spoiler:
                    be with the team for the first 5 eps and then turn bad

and when I say "say" I mean "speculate". Don't know if it's true (and like I said in another thread I have mixed feelings about that).
                    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                      some say she could
                      Spoiler:
                      be with the team for the first 5 eps and then turn bad

and when I say "say" I mean "speculate". Don't know if it's true (and like I said in another thread I have mixed feelings about that).
                      Thanks for the info anyways, though. I guess anything could be possible.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Whoohoo!!! Yay for Season 10!!!! I'm a bit behind in Season 9 but i'll catch up soon enough.
                        Very glad to have everyone coming back and CB as a regular.

LittleGreyGirl
                        -LGG

Comment

I'm loving the idea of season 10!! I hope that I will have scifi again by that time. For the time being, I'm going to try and get as many of the season dvd box sets as possible. I hope there will be a star wars type fight some time in season 10. You know, two battles going on at once, one with the protagonist and the other with everyone else.
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I just can't help but think what kinds of story ideas tptb may be spinning in their minds or to each other. Man, would I love to be a fly on the wall in their meeting room. You know?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*thumbs up*

I find that those who hate are (no offense intended) very anal when it comes to their hatred... there is no middle ground, it is simply "I hate what they are doing/I won't support the product or buy the DVD's!"

I have enjoyed Stargate from Season 1, and have seen it develop, change, etc. and while even I have not liked every single thing, I have always liked the overall show, and have enjoyed both season 9 of SG-1 and season 2 of Atlantis... and I see the next seasons to be just as good.

And, yes, I like Vala

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                                *thumbs up*

I find that those who hate are (no offense intended) very anal when it comes to their hatred... there is no middle ground, it is simply "I hate what they are doing/I won't support the product or buy the DVD's!"

I have enjoyed Stargate from Season 1, and have seen it develop, change, etc. and while even I have not liked every single thing, I have always liked the overall show, and have enjoyed both season 9 of SG-1 and season 2 of Atlantis... and I see the next seasons to be just as good.

And, yes, I like Vala
                                Welcome aboard, my friend. I feel much the same way you do.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X