No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope stargate keeps going tell at least the 13th year. If not there is always alantis.

Comment

Its the new "Never Ending Story"!
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

If stargate never ended my life would be complete. Also at the beginning of season 9 they had some critic on scifi, right before the first episode, saying that with the fan base the future is almost limitless.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
          I would watch season 10 no matter how bad season 9 is. One thing I would like to see though is Cassandra coming back and them touch on cassandra's 'psi' powers that she had in the episode Rite of Passage. They must be similar to the Priors after all. It would be intresting for them to see if that could help them in any way.
          Yeah that would be interesting. But I don't think that she has them any longer. It was either that or die. And I remeber she survived. Now she is normal, no telekinetical powers, maybe she is in medical school to become a doctor like Faser. But who knows maybe those powers are something that resurface from time to time. Let's say 5-7 years time period from the first 'psi' power manifestation. That would be very interesting, now that Niirti is no more alive, and the story would perfectly fit in the Ori general arc (like Khalek - Anubis' prototype - did).
          School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
            I hope stargate keeps going tell at least the 13th year. If not there is always alantis.
            Atlantis will do no less than 5 seasons. SG-1, who knows...there's not much reason besides major casting changes that would stop it at this point. Battlestar Galactica is a critics wet dream and as long as all three shows are aired on the same night, they should be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
              SG-1, who knows...there's not much reason besides major casting changes that would stop it at this point.
              Perhaps only the money would be the issue.
              School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                Yeah that would be interesting. But I don't think that she has them any longer. It was either that or die. And I remeber she survived. Now she is normal, no telekinetical powers, maybe she is in medical school to become a doctor like Faser. But who knows maybe those powers are something that resurface from time to time. Let's say 5-7 years time period from the first 'psi' power manifestation. That would be very interesting, now that Niirti is no more alive, and the story would perfectly fit in the Ori general arc (like Khalek - Anubis' prototype - did).
                Personally I just want to see something involving Cassandra. I'll even take a little mention if they're not willing to devote an ep to it. I just want something more than Sam's "Cassie was having a hard time." A hard time with what??

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                  Personally I just want to see something involving Cassandra. I'll even take a little mention if they're not willing to devote an ep to it. I just want something more than Sam's "Cassie was having a hard time." A hard time with what??
                  Originally posted by The Engineer
                  ^
                  That what I meant to say sorry I wasn't clear. Totally agree with Naeara.
                  I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                    Atlantis will do no less than 5 seasons. SG-1, who knows...there's not much reason besides major casting changes that would stop it at this point. Battlestar Galactica is a critics wet dream and as long as all three shows are aired on the same night, they should be unstoppable.
                    Yep, the best three hours on television today. And hopefully, for many years still to come.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i cant wait to see if they sign CB in season 10... taht will be interesting/.....
                      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                        i cant wait to see if they sign CB in season 10... taht will be interesting/.....
                        Personally, I kind of feel it coming. I just hope people give her a decent chance, that's all.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Vala will be a regular in S10.
                          http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=33347
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, chyron. I for one am pretty excited about this. I read a report from the San Jose con that took place recently and MS said that everyone was well aware that if Vala became a regular, she would need to be toned down. I'm excited to see where they'll go with her.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                              Thanks for the link.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

Here is another:
                                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...sg-1icas.shtml
                                School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X