No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to what the character of O'Neill could contribute to the new team. Especially if there is a valid reason for him being there. And if RDA does appear in the
    Spoiler:
    eps that MS has been written out of, that would make sense. If Daniel does get captured or something by the Ori, you know O'Neill would come back to personally help find him. Especially with all their history.
    And that would really work for me.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      I look forward to what the character of O'Neill could contribute to the new team. Especially if there is a valid reason for him being there. And if RDA does appear in the
      Spoiler:
      eps that MS has been written out of, that would make sense. If Daniel does get captured or something by the Ori, you know O'Neill would come back to personally help find him. Especially with all their history.
      And that would really work for me.
      I can hardly wait to see O'Neill and Vala's first meeting, I'm curious in what circumstances it's gonna take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        I can hardly wait to see O'Neill and Vala's first meeting, I'm curious in what circumstances it's gonna take place.
        Me too, I think I've said this half a dozen times now!

Comment

I'm really excited to see how much having a baby will change Vala's personality and outlook. Can't wait to see them in Atlantis as well

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
            I'm really excited to see how much having a baby will change Vala's personality and outlook. Can't wait to see them in Atlantis as well
            In Atlantis the series? I'm not sure I want it.. there's gonna be SG-1 episode
            Spoiler:
            in which Daniel and Vala visit Atlantis looking for some info
            , and I think that's all. But I guess we must just wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
              In Atlantis the series? I'm not sure I want it.. there's gonna be SG-1 episode
              Spoiler:
              in which Daniel and Vala visit Atlantis looking for some info
              , and I think that's all. But I guess we must just wait and see
              Maybe that's what Happy_Gate meant in that post.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

me too

Comment

Exactly, should be very interesting.

Comment

I've had enough of some of the angry nashing of teeth over episodes people haven't even seen! Let's boycott this; let's worry over that; let's all overreact to spoilers on paper that are wrong 50% of the time and fail to reflect what the episodes actually are like.

Personally, I hope Season 10 is a good or better than Season 9.

Thank you for listening to me vent.
                    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
                      I've had enough of some of the angry nashing of teeth over episodes people haven't even seen! Let's boycott this; let's worry over that; let's all overreact to spoilers on paper that are wrong 50% of the time and fail to reflect what the episodes actually are like.

Personally, I hope Season 10 is a good or better than Season 9.

Thank you for listening to me vent.
                      Sounds like you accidentally clicked onto one of those Boycott episode threads or the Anti season ten thread but anyways regarding the Anti and boycott threads the best advise I can give is “if you can’t take the heat…” I think you know the rest. You shouldn’t let the words of other members dislikes or hate of a future episode get to you because It can poison your mind, and can even turn you to the dark side.

Comment

I cant wait for season 10 to start i'm countong down the days and from what i've heard it sounds like its going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! hope they can have 10 more seasons
                        " Never was there a story of more woe than this of Julietand her Romeo"

Comment

Can't wait for season ten...just until July now...can't wait to see what they'll do with Mitchell's character. I started getting into him towards the end of season 9 - it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to O'neill and to Vala's appearance at the SGC. Like I said, can't wait; it looks to be a good season, from the spoilers I've seen so far - and those slimline DVDs look so cool; can't wait to get seasons 9, 10, and, hopefully, 11 and beyond on DVD. .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                            Can't wait for season ten...just until July now...can't wait to see what they'll do with Mitchell's character. I started getting into him towards the end of season 9 - it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to O'neill and to Vala's appearance at the SGC. Like I said, can't wait; it looks to be a good season, from the spoilers I've seen so far - and those slimline DVDs look so cool; can't wait to get seasons 9, 10, and, hopefully, 11 and beyond on DVD. .
                            I know! I'm so excited for the DVD's to come out, hopefully in time for my B-Day.

Comment

I've just accidently read the anti S10 thread and i can't believe that there are such a bunch of whiners out there. If they don't like the show, they should just not watch it. I personally am really looking forward to the next season, and can't wait to see what they come up with for EP 200!! Also, I've been out of the loop for a while so could anyone please tell me what's the deal with these snippets i've been reading that mention the return of RDA?

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                                Also, I've been out of the loop for a while so could anyone please tell me what's the deal with these snippets i've been reading that mention the return of RDA?
                                He'll be appearing in at least five episodes of SG1 and an episode of Atlantis (i think). And it won't just be the "hi-just-dropped-by" appearances in season 9.

There's even rumors that the whole jack and sam thing might be concluded in one of those appearances, but they're rumors.

Comment

Working...
                                X