Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Good idea
    Do be careful there, according to Stephen Colbert, bears are the number one enemy the US faces.
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
      Do be careful there, according to Stephen Colbert, bears are the number one enemy the US faces.
      I'll have to keep that in mind.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It would be great to hibernate and just wake up exactly when Season 10's first episode airs!!!
        It's good that SG1 airs during the winter, otherwise I would LOVE to hibernate in the cold, wet months...wake up in April.

However, I'd miss to much SG1 fun.

Comment

Have you already read reports from Vancouver? Some spoilers for season 10 episodes sound really great! although they're also making stupid decisions about cutting out scenes (AT said about Sam/Vala scene being cut due to time restraints, let's hope it'll return on DVD...)

Comment

Looks like RDA may be returning for an ep or so in season 10 as well. I hope that is true, because I'd like to see him interacting with the "new" SG-1.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Looks like RDA may be returning for an ep or so in season 10 as well. I hope that is true, because I'd like to see him interacting with the "new" SG-1.
              Especially with Vala

Comment

Have you already read reports from Vancouver? Some spoilers for season 10 episodes sound really great! although they're also making stupid decisions about cutting out scenes (AT said about Sam/Vala scene being cut due to time restraints, let's hope it'll return on DVD...)
                Crap...I've been really hoping to see some fun interaction between them. Sam needs a female buddy and Vala could use a stable influence. Although...the idea of Vala getting Sam to do something that is a bit naughty just sounds like too much fun.

Comment

More reasons to love season 10

Richard Dean Anderson returns in '200'

Richard Dean Anderson needs no introduction to Stargate SG-1 audiences: He led the SG-1 team and served as an executive producer for eight years on the hit series, helping to make it the record-breaking franchise that it is today. Now, the "Jack O'Neill" actor is officially on board for a return appearance in the show's tenth season.

Read the full story >
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                    More reasons to love season 10

Richard Dean Anderson returns in '200'

Richard Dean Anderson needs no introduction to Stargate SG-1 audiences: He led the SG-1 team and served as an executive producer for eight years on the hit series, helping to make it the record-breaking franchise that it is today. Now, the "Jack O'Neill" actor is officially on board for a return appearance in the show's tenth season.

Read the full story >
                    Great news.

Comment

All I know is that I am going through MASSIVE SG 1 withdrawal. I really can't wait until July!
                      I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                      Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey23
                        All I know is that I am going through MASSIVE SG 1 withdrawal. I really can't wait until July!
                        Agreed me too! but i'll have to wait till after than that, stoopid england. I'm so glad RDA is coming back for a few epps my sister and i jumped around the room squee-ing once we found out lol
                        Last edited by Alice; 29 March 2006, 06:08 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
                        "Only Smarties Have The Answer"

Save Dr. Elizabeth Weir! - Sign the petition!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey23
                          *sigh* Ain't THAT the truth.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this thread, actually to the whole forum. I just started to post last night and it was a blast. I came across the gateworld site a month ago and had an enjoyable time just reading all of these threads.

Ok, I'll admit that season nine was not my favorite seaon. However, I did enjoy the fact that the characters of Daniel, Teal'c and Sam recieved more and better care from the writers. I would love to see that continue for season ten! They should show them in all their "glory" and Full potential.
                            As for Cam, I enjoyed him for the most part. A few things could have done differently with him. I think that in season ten he could come into his own a little more. I would like to see where that could lead. Vala......Dear, sweet Vala......I thought that she was a delight! They could have made her a little less spazy but, the charcter always kept me on my toes and always made me laugh. Season Ten, from what I read, could give the character of Vala a wealth of emotions to play with.

I have to say that I have Hope for season ten and all of the show's characters. I have a feeling that it could go better that the past couple....

Happy posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Welcome, FaithStars!!

Comment

Thanks!

I really hope that season Ten does as well as we all have hope for.
                                It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Working...
                                X