S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eirenne
    Believe it or not it will be here before you know it - time just flies by - don't get me wrong I am just as anxious as everyone else for season 10 it's just so scary how quickly time passes.
    That's true, very true...

Comment

So... how many weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds left to the season 10 premiere?

Comment

The Wraith will need two weeks to reach earth even less.
        I figured out what will they do with that virus. I think theres only two ships headed for earth, so the virus will be needed to transform the wraith into humans to infiltrate among them.
        So two weekes later we will see the wraith to our doorstep.. fighting the ori

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          So... how many weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds left to the season 10 premiere?
          Believe me, I know what you mean. I'm very anxious already too. Luckily, I have the SG-1 DVDs to keep me occupied until July. I just started watching season 1 last night. Will continue that today. Watching those, combined with visits to GW daily, I should be able to make it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Believe me, I know what you mean. I'm very anxious already too. Luckily, I have the SG-1 DVDs to keep me occupied until July. I just started watching season 1 last night. Will continue that today. Watching those, combined with visits to GW daily, I should be able to make it.
            I have 2 seasons of BSG d/loaded and have to finally watch them, plus I'm re-watching my Farscape DVDs (the new Starburst Edition, I just love these new episode commentaries), plus SG-1 season 9 DVDs starts to being released veeeeery soon so yeah, I should be able to make it too

Comment

Originally posted by LIGHT
              The Wraith will need two weeks to reach earth even less.
              I figured out what will they do with that virus. I think theres only two ships headed for earth, so the virus will be needed to transform the wraith into humans to infiltrate among them.
              So two weekes later we will see the wraith to our doorstep.. fighting the ori
              Not this time... is it July yet????

Comment

Not this time... is it July yet????
                LOL!

July will be a really good month! I hope they get the cast together at San Diego ComiCon to kick off the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                  LOL!

July will be a really good month! I hope they get the cast together at San Diego ComiCon to kick off the new season.
                  Yeah! And let's hope Claudia will be there too!!! (fingers crossed)

Comment

Please dont do a wraith - ori combo ep or a series of eps. I really think the story lines for both shows have been developed really well, and that there is plenty going on in the milky way without bringin in the wraith. That would just add a lot of confusion that would be unneccessary, as there are plenty of races left to go back to in the milky way, and im sure a few left undiscovered, as there must be more planets than stargates. Also, if the two shows were tied together like that, what would be the point of having had the spinoff in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Physicsmoose
                      Please dont do a wraith - ori combo ep or a series of eps. I really think the story lines for both shows have been developed really well, and that there is plenty going on in the milky way without bringin in the wraith. That would just add a lot of confusion that would be unneccessary, as there are plenty of races left to go back to in the milky way, and im sure a few left undiscovered, as there must be more planets than stargates. Also, if the two shows were tied together like that, what would be the point of having had the spinoff in the first place?
                      No worries, Wraith won't make it to our galaxy, not enough power in their ships.

Comment

Hi,

I'd love to see Richard Kind return to Stargate or Stargate Atlantis seeking revenge against Daniel Jackson for destroying his life. When Daniel arrived on the scene in the movie, Kind's character was pushed aside. That would be so cool to add that element to the series. I'd hope that he'd get away and be a new constant thorn in SG1's side every so often. You know, make him have a nervous breakdown and be super intelligent, but always just not smart enough to succeed.

Comment

After perusing the synopsis of the eps shot so far.....CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                            After perusing the synopsis of the eps shot so far.....CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY!!
                            It would be great to hibernate and just wake up exactly when Season 10's first episode airs!!!

Comment

It would be great to hibernate and just wake up exactly when Season 10's first episode airs!!!
                              I'm all for that. Maybe I'll go ask some bears for some tips.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                                I'm all for that. Maybe I'll go ask some bears for some tips.
                                Good idea

Comment

Working...
                                X