S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Yeah, these four month are going to be veeeeeeery loooooong...
    *sigh* Yes. I will console myself by making many many sigs...

Comment

Yeah, these four months are going to be veeeeeeery loooooong...
      It will be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
        It will be tough.
        Thank the heavens for SG-1 DVDs and this forum though. They will indeed be lifesavers.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The forum is wonderful for keeping the Stargate withdrawal to a low roar, but it will be bad after next Friday. New episodes always cure the craving . . . briefly.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            Not if you want to be incredibly positive no matter what. =0)
            Like your sig

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Streak in her hair or not, Claudia rules in this show. I'm glad she's onboard now. I can't wait for season 10, especially now that season 9 is winding down. Unfortunately, this wait is going to suck.

So stoked about tonight's ep, but so bummed about the down time until Season 10.

Comment

I am so looking forward to season 10 after seeing "Camelot" last night. Season 9 was simply amazing IMO, and I think 10 will be even better.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 14 March 2006, 07:10 AM.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think that as we saw in the final for SG-Atlantis that the Raith now know were Earth is. So their going to jump to earth and inatvertanly run staight into the Ori!! Man thouse two are made for each other!, A huge battle insues as the Ori try to convert the Raith and the Raith try to eat them,either way the humans finaly win and that battle would go one indefanatly.
                    All the humans and Jaffa slip out the back, but because of the massive star gates black hole type tech and a manipulation of the space time continuam, it causes the battlestar galactica and pegasice to miss jump into that reality causing them to finally find earth and in a sence ending all three shows at once. Praise be to the God's...lol Kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Maj3stic
                      I think that as we saw in the final for SG-Atlantis that the Raith now know were Earth is. So their going to jump to earth and inatvertanly run staight into the Ori!! Man thouse two are made for each other!, A huge battle insues as the Ori try to convert the Raith and the Raith try to eat them,either way the humans finaly win and that battle would go one indefanatly.
                      All the humans and Jaffa slip out the back, but because of the massive star gates black hole type tech and a manipulation of the space time continuam, it causes the battlestar galactica and pegasice to miss jump into that reality causing them to finally find earth and in a sence ending all three shows at once. Praise be to the God's...lol Kidding

I was thinking this too, but how long will it take for a Wraith fleet to arrive at Earth? Once it does, I think there will be a battle between the Wraith and the Ori ships. The wait to July is going to kill me. Good to know that the DVDs will be out in October.

Comment

Wow. Coming to the boards this morning and seeing all the great new ideas and speculation. I'm just so happy to see that there are so many others as excited to see what happens in S10 as I am. Camelot opened up a lot of new avenues for next season, and I can't wait to see where they take us.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
                          Wow. Coming to the boards this morning and seeing all the great new ideas and speculation. I'm just so happy to see that there are so many others as excited to see what happens in S10 as I am. Camelot opened up a lot of new avenues for next season, and I can't wait to see where they take us.
                          Yes, season 10 is gonna be fantastic! Is it July yet???!!!

Comment

Yes, season 10 is gonna be fantastic! Is it July yet???!!!
                            Not yet and bump

Comment

Originally posted by vizel
                              Not yet and bump
                              Four long months of waiting...

Comment

Believe it or not it will be here before you know it - time just flies by - don't get me wrong I am just as anxious as everyone else for season 10 it's just so scary how quickly time passes.

Comment

Working...
                                X