No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um........ shouldn't you guys wait until the season actually... I dunno... starts before having a pro or anti thread about it?

Comment

Not if you want to be incredibly positive no matter what. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
        Um........ shouldn't you guys wait until the season actually... I dunno... starts before having a pro or anti thread about it?
        Why? I'm extremely positive about season 10, they invited my favourite actress, Claudia Black, to be a regular cast member on season 10, so this is making me abso-frellin-lutely happy and excited about season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          Why? I'm extremely positive about season 10, they invited my favourite actress, Claudia Black, to be a regular cast member on season 10, so this is making me abso-frellin-lutely happy and excited about season 10
          I have nothing but positive feelings about season 10 too. Mainly, because I'm really enjoying season 9. And Vala was great in the six eps she was in this year. It will be cool to have her around all the time next season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So much to wait till season 10 .

Comment

After watching Crusade today morning I'm absolutely convinced that season 10 is gonna be absolutely fantastic. Vala - welcome home!!!

Comment

Viva Season 10, 11, 12, etc.... If they keep making the show, I'll keep watching.
                The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
                  Viva Season 10, 11, 12, etc.... If they keep making the show, I'll keep watching.
                  I'm in total agreement with you there, my friend.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

After watching Crusade today morning I'm absolutely convinced that season 10 is gonna be absolutely fantastic. Vala - welcome home!!!
                    Indeed! She was excellent in "Crusade". She showed a part of herself I think people can really come to care about. I can't wait to see her full-time in season 10.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What bothered me in an off-hand way was that the streak in her hair has suddenly vanished. Usually they explain things like that even if rather vaguely. For instance that one time when Teal'c came back with a blonde patch of chin fungus that O'Neill advised everyone not to talk about. In her story there wasn't any mention of it! I suppose it's not important enough but it's one of those irregularities that bothers me. Perhaps when they can actually see her the explanation will come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                        What bothered me in an off-hand way was that the streak in her hair has suddenly vanished. Usually they explain things like that even if rather vaguely. For instance that one time when Teal'c came back with a blonde patch of chin fungus that O'Neill advised everyone not to talk about. In her story there wasn't any mention of it! I suppose it's not important enough but it's one of those irregularities that bothers me. Perhaps when they can actually see her the explanation will come out.
                        As for the streak in Claudia's hair... it vanished due to the pregnancy hormones. I guess Claudia wasn't able to dye her hair anymore in advanced pregnancy. Perhaps it'll reappear in season 10

Comment

As for the streak in Claudia's hair... it vanished due to the pregnancy hormones. I guess Claudia wasn't able to dye her hair anymore in advanced pregnancy. Perhaps it'll reappear in season 10
                          I hope not. I didn't like it

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            I hope not. I didn't like it
                            Why not? What did it ever do to you? =0)

Comment

Streak in her hair or not, Claudia rules in this show. I'm glad she's onboard now. I can't wait for season 10, especially now that season 9 is winding down. Unfortunately, this wait is going to suck.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                                Streak in her hair or not, Claudia rules in this show. I'm glad she's onboard now. I can't wait for season 10, especially now that season 9 is winding down. Unfortunately, this wait is going to suck.
                                Yeah, these four months are going to be veeeeeeery loooooong...
                                Last edited by Formerhost; 08 March 2006, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X