S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Do you know that TODAY is the first day of shooting season 10?
    That's right. I had forgotten about that. I sure hope everything went well for them today. Hopefully that means we'll get dropped little lines about this upcoming season within a little while. I sure know I'm anxious to see what season 10 has in store for us and our team.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hope that season 10 will be amazing!!!
      After i saw CRUSADE pics, i know that Valal will add soooo much to this season

Comment

It's awful how long the anti-season 9 thread is... I have to thank you guys for making me feel better by reading this thread. I love Stargate, and I see it as an evolving show. It really bothers me how negative people are on these forums, so thanks for this thread... its good to know people feel the same way I do

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          Hope that season 10 will be amazing!!!
          After i saw CRUSADE pics, i know that Valal will add soooo much to this season
          Definitely. Is it July yet???

Comment

Definitely. Is it July yet???
            Not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              It's awful how long the anti-season 9 thread is... I have to thank you guys for making me feel better by reading this thread. I love Stargate, and I see it as an evolving show. It really bothers me how negative people are on these forums, so thanks for this thread... its good to know people feel the same way I do
              I think season 10 will be great, im all pro

Comment

Originally posted by vizel
                I think season 10 will be great, im all pro
                And you're not the only one!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                  I agree, there is so much negativity not only here but also in the world. I don't understand why people who are not happy with the show continue to watch it? That seems to me to just be adding more frustration to their life. Anyway, it's great to come here and talk about a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                    I agree, there is so much negativity not only here but also in the world. I don't understand why people who are not happy with the show continue to watch it? That seems to me to just be adding more frustration to their life. Anyway, it's great to come here and talk about a great show.
                    The surprising thing is that it seems to be easier to say the negative than the positive. Why is there back stabbing gossip? Why can't the press report on the good things a bit more? I'd rather be positive but even I find myself dwelling on the negative things. Sometimes it seems like a never ending cycle. Lots of people WANT there to be something wrong so they can complain about it. Weird.

Comment

I'm all for season 27...oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself...I mean season 10

5 loooooong months though. At least I have 8 seasons of stargate, a lot of jello, and Gateworld. All I need is for one of my friends to be a fan. They all think stargate is stupid.

Maybe a fan will come along someday....

Comment

Hey guys seriously I was pro Season 10 I really like the ori and all of this stuff but vala, here is the problem, she is anoying! Also I keep watching the old season on my dvds and I keep watching the old intros and when I see Jack O Nei'll it's like if a part of the show is now missing, all the jokes he did and "the team" they were! Common guys, don't let me be the only one in this situation .

Comment

Originally posted by lelaidd
                          Hey guys seriously I was pro Season 10 I really like the ori and all of this stuff but vala, here is the problem, she is anoying! Also I keep watching the old season on my dvds and I keep watching the old intros and when I see Jack O Nei'll it's like if a part of the show is now missing, all the jokes he did and "the team" they were! Common guys, don't let me be the only one in this situation .
                          Gotta stop living in the past, man. Try and enjoy the present. Season 9 has been something special. And season 10 will be that much better. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by lelaidd
                            Umm, sorry, you're the only one. I love Vala very much! Actually she's my favourite character this season and I'm more than happy that she's the regular in season 10!

Comment

Umm, sorry, you're the only one. I love Vala very much! Actually she's my favourite character this season and I'm more than happy that she's the regular in season 10!
                              ditto

Comment

I agree with the above three people.

Comment

Working...
                                X